• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
  • So if I'm right the actual signature image size rules did not change, just the spoiler and youtube part of it. I'm sure mine is ok, but it's always good to be 100% sure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    EDIT: oh nevermind, I'm being dumb.

Yeah 300kb's :]

I edited a bit. Is it alright now?

So if I'm right the actual signature image size rules did not change, just the spoiler and youtube part of it. I'm sure mine is ok, but it's always good to be 100% sure.

Just wanting to check mine... I don't think there are any problems, are there?

All three of you are within the limits guys, no worries.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years

• Far too wide.

The width of your signature is well passed the limit. It's 698px combining both widths of that signature. Max limit is 600. I suggest removing the left part of the signature, but that's just me.

Hmm... it's with the use of {twocolumn}{/twocolumn} in the signature formatting that spread it that wide. When I saved the sig, the forum didn't pop up anything thing about the size like it did before (had an additional quiz result tacked in it).

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    We have not coded the website so that it would inform you that your signature is too large, that's why we have this thread.

However, use of two-column has made your signature too large and you should remove it and fit your signature within the new limits by doing as Patchisou Yutohru suggested. Thanks!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I know mine is most likely okay, but you can never be too sure.
    So how is mine?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Absolutely not. Scroll up or back a page and you'll see why. Or read the first post.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Is my siggy OK?

I posted the question before, but I didn't get an answer.
    Also, if you have the orange tags, it's easier for members to see if their siggy is OK or not. When I got my most recent siggy infraction, I was surprised when I couldn't see the orange tags in my siggy. I thought it was a mistake, until someone posted out that the orange tags wouldn't be used anymore.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    51px too tall. The text should probably go and one of the userbars. Or make them closer together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back