• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siimo's [NEW] Trading Thread!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will be on at the same time later. I have a Todile and Articuno ready to trade. I have seen more I like now. What would you want for your Zapdos, Togepi, Dratini and Lapras?

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    I will be on at the same time later. I have a Todile and Articuno ready to trade. I have seen more I like now. What would you want for your Zapdos, Togepi, Dratini and Lapras?
    For Zapdos do you have a Groudon? For Togepi a Happiny (if you don't have I'll let you have it free) Dratini is free and for Lapras I want a Lvl 1 Pichu UT.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have every single one of those exept Pichu. My groudon is level 100 though does that matter?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My FC is 0001 2909 7075. Can't hatch Pichu at the minute. I am going on with all the others and a filler for Dratini. Will be back online later. Hope to trade later.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I had to go for mine aswell. I will be on for next two hours. Post if you come back.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    OK. I will give the 4 we agreed and filler pokemon I don't need. Will be Slowpoke and Treecko. I'm going on now.

Back