• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Screams ( 15+ for violence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Blackfire flickered, he picked Scar off his back and put him on the ground, and said something only audible to his master.
    "Hey you houndoom Trainer put the dead guy infront of the Arcainine please?" Scar began to plead. Twice in one day, this was no normal day.
    That strange wind picked up again,
    why was the weather doing that? Is something wrong with today? he thought, Blackfire snorted as if to agree. Sometimes Scar would swear that pokemon had a mental link with thir master, it frightened him to think that.

"Blackfire keep the Arcainine up, I wish I knew it's name, it annoys me to keep callign ti by it's beast name." Scar said passionately angry, it relly annoyed him to call pokemon by their best names he much rather liked names of pokemon.
    Blackfire roared, which was uncommon for him, he was usually quiet, just like Scar's Grandfather.
    Scars left hand grasped the hitl of his sword at the thought of his grandfather, hiding the jewel uncrusted in it's beautiful onyx hilt, it was a strange sword but you had to see it to know what Scar meant when he said the blade was beautiful.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Those cries, the noise...

That single thought was the only thing to arouse her, to bring her back to the brinks of awakening. Upon opening pale magenta eyes, Aila shifted, wincing as her sore muscles gave a twinge in protest. How long had she been there, curled in a tight ball like a cat by a garbage can, tucked away in an out of the way alley?

Warmth...if only such a thing could be felt. Warmth had all but fled the human race since the Divinii had arrived. Hearts turned cold and uncompassionate, joyful bright eyes turning to hard dull stone. Families torn, crimson the new popular color that tainted things that were once vibrant in color. Love, tender care...could such a thing still exsist in this hard and cold world?

Yes, there is still such a thing. The divinii can squash out hopes, our dreams, our whole sake of being alive...but they can not shatter what care we have toward our loved ones...such as Pokemon, and friends.

The voices and movements seemed to grow louder, echoing as they pleased across the almost dead landscape. Willing her trembling arms to help push her up, Aila shifted into a sitting position, her silky pale blond hair coming to tumble and settle over her shoulders.

That cry...what had it been? It had been tainted with sorrow, grief...almost anger. As her senses sharpened from her 'sleeping' state, the voices became more distinguished. Her eyes began to brighten, back to their normal state. A soft sigh came from a golden and white form beside her, the Jolteon sitting upon her haunches. In her eyes echoed what was being felt...

Without spoken consent, the duo got to feet and paws, slowly walking from their darkened cover. To warm her pale clamy hands, Aila brushed the dust and rubble from her patched baggy pants and torn green sweater.

One step after another brought them a few yards from the small gathered crowd, where Aila was able to put the puzzle pieces in place. A strong trainer deprieved of life, his friend left to wallow in its state of sorrow.

Aila and Jolteon stayed a fair distance back behind Arcanine and the group, but Aila's heart went out to the Pokemon.

"Dear Arcanine...let them help you...your trainer, your friend, would not want you to let yourself wallow in spent misery, or bleed till all life has left your form." her plee was almost a whisper, but could be heard by the canine if he truly wanted to, what with his keen hearing and all.

Aila and Jolteon stood there in silence, respectfully not crowding the poor deprieved canine...

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    (my appologies for earlier,i'm sorta new at this <O._.O> )
    Lays WAR's fallen master on the ground
    Stares at the arcanine then looks at the people gathering arround.
    " I bid you all adieu" and with that he and his red houndoom walked of
    "But i shall return" he whispered under his breath, as he walked of into the night

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    ( Meh, so'k. If you would like I can help you get used to it through PM ^^)

War glanced back at the soft voice that he had heard and could not help his tail from wagging slightly. She seemed oddly familiar, this girl. But the feeling passed quickly and he focused his attention of his master's body. Painfully the dog moved to the fallen man's side and with a gentlness that the wild beast did not look to possess, he lifted the limp body in his jaws. The beast regarded the man who was striding off silently for a moment before averting his attention to the other humans. For some reason he could not leave them here. Especially when his senses were beginning to feel traces of divinii.

He gave an insistant yip that was muffled slightly by the man in his jaws before turning and moving toward a collapsed building.

Tell your humans to come, if you wish to survive. Was the warning he gave the pokemon nearby before disappearing into the darkness of the rubble. The arcanine's steps were forced and he could feel his energy draining as he moved further into the fallen building. Finally he found what he was looking for. A wide open cavern of sorts, stained glass windows standing in cracked panes which held no veiw to the outside. This was good. The place appeared to be a church, or at least it had been anyway. It had been one of the many refuges that he and his master had stayed in. With care he stopped before a mound of blankets and gently laid the deceased man on them. With a soft whine he curled uo beside his poor human, breathing strained and labored.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Lara
    Appearance: Lara is slender, has incredibly pale skin and small, brown, almond shaped eyes. Her hair is distinctly, falls to her waist and is full of ringlets, which bounce cheerfully when she walks. She wears an incredibly old pair of jeans which are so tight they're almost like a second skin. They've been torn off just above her calf. She wears a worn pair of red fabric mary-janes on her feet, and a matching red jacket with a grungy white tank top underneath. She wears small square glasses, and these, combined with her large intelligent forehead, give her a distinctly scholar-esque look.
    Personality: Lara is a very laid-back girl, but she's always eager to help. If it hadn't been for THEM, Lara would probably have been studying for a degree, locked away in her room. Lara likes nothing better than a good book, but her rather haphazard lifestyle means she never can settle down for long enough to read one. She's very intelligent, but rarely shows it.
    Pokemon: A beedrill called Quil. Despite his agressive appearence, Quil is docile and very meek. He is a satisfactory battler, but he prefers to avoid conflict. His attacks are mainly speed or defense-based. Lara uses Quil for all sorts of research.
    Weapon: A long hardwood staff with a heavily knotted end.
    Other: Lara's ambition to find out where THEY came from - and how to get rid of them. She wanders the country with Quil... searching.

Last edited:

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Blackfire instinctively, nudged Scars shoulder trying to calm the boy. Scar hated the Divinii, so did all the humans he knew, and the pokemon, and all with a passion, the Divinii left Scar without a family, and had begun to hunt him down, and he swaore on his fmaily's graves one day he would return the favour, he would strike down as many as the horribly pale beast as he could.
    "For you Grandfather," He whispered his voice carrying the feelings of tears, but he never shed a tear were it was unnecessary, he then continued to say " Let us go Blackfire, that Arcainine will need assistance, and well it could use all the help it could get".

The Black Charizard looked down sorrowfully at his master, but also as if to say "I was just about to say that" but it didn't even if Scar could seem to understand Blackfire.
    Blackfire did as normal turned to allow Scar into his back, but Scar shook his head and walked forward, Blackfire followed confused.
    "Don't worry Blackfire I can walk" he said, in a rare sarcastic tone, he barely ever used that tone, because he was never usually happy, but being around his best friend cheered him up form time to time, and seeing the Arcainines loyalty to his master showed him something he never saw in pokemon before.
    Their undying loyalty to their master even in death, it warmed Scar even though he should be saddened that a pokemon has lost it's master.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Jolteon tilted her head slightly to the Arcanine, watching as the injured figure made his way to safety. Delicatley, Jolteon turned her head to gently grip an end of Alia's tattered sweater, tugging in the direction of where the canine and limp figure departed. From her mouth came a slight grunt, then a soft call to get Alia's attention.

Alia looked down, then began to walk, one graceful step after another, without questoning her Jolteon. Something felt...different, about the man who hung lifelessly from the gentle grip of Arcanine's teeth. But, what could it be?

Into the ruins of past they trekked, the remains of a once glorious church. Fragments of stained glass gave a dull glitter here and there, sparking what light they recieved. The man was gently dropped upon a mound of blankets, the injured canine curling beside his beloved friend.

As if in a trance, Alia moved closer. Could it be?

"War...Terris..."

Yes, it was them. Springing to life was a memory that had never left her, that had always remained in the depths of her mind. When she was just at the young age of eleven, she had been attacked by two unmerciful divinii. All hope of life had fled her...but, shining like a bright beacon to her eyes, almost as if an angel were answering her spiritual prayers, came Terris. Even though he was now in more danger than she, Terris protected her, and slayed the two men that had been tormenting her...

Slowly Alia came closer, feeling hot tears that threatened the fall. But she would not let them...not now, not when there just might be hope...

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Scar and Blackfire arrived at the templ just after a girl, with a Jolteon, he didn't pay much attnetion to them, and he didn't enter after them, Blackfire did, but Scar squated by the front door of the Church.
    The Divinii had taken another life, and tried to kill the dead guys pokemon. These creatures were truly disturbed, now more than ever Scars thirst to feel their cole pale flesh under his blade was at his greatest, but he wasn't foolish enough to go running blindly into a Battle he knew he could not win.

Blackfire meanwhile had found some rubble to stand upon and think, unlike most pokemon Blackfire thought about things into depth, unless it risked his master. He would do anythign to protect the boy from any physical pain, but the unfrotunate thing was that he couldn't stop the mentality of the Divinii getting to the boy while he was younger, but at least he saved him from a fate worse than death. No one wanted to be a slave to the Divinii.

Scar felt the surge of anger leave him, but he still dare not enter the Church, it would be wrong of him to befowl the Arcainine's last moment with it's master, dead or not. He did not even know the man, he shouldn't be here, but the Arcainine had invited them, but Scarn could not forget his manners.

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Name: Roran 'StrongHammer"
    Appearance: Stands at a decent 5'9" and weighs 153 lbs. He has stubble all around his chin, and has somewhat of an unpleaseant disposition. He wears a worn villagers outfit, normally worn by commoners, and had a battle-scarred leather belt around his waist. His hair and beard are both black, yet extremely shiny.
    Personality: Roran has no feelings left is his body. After the hardships he has endured, he realized that emotions hold him back. He feels no pain, fears no enemy. The truth is, though, that his strongest emotion fuels his will to continue on.
    Past: Roran lived in a small village in a large section of a mountain range known as "The Spine". He lived a normal life, and had planned to wed the Butcher's daughter, and was working as a blaksmith to support her, until the Divinii came. They took her, thrusting him underground, away from his love, Katrina. He lost his emotions, his very life. He rarely speaks, and when he does, It's never pleasant.
    Pokemon: Sneasel
    Weapon: Battle-Worn Hammer on belt, Katana attached to back.
    Other: Has only one living relative, who disappeared during the time when they were thrust away from the world. Many men had fallen under his hammer, hence his name.
    (I will probably make a Sprite of Roran soon)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sora blinked at her own stupidity, remaining silent and still while everyone left. "Lunarene, come. I want to meet more of these people," she motioned her palm towards the former church and bounded towards it, expecting her pokemon to follow.
    When she arrived in the former church, she gazed at the body of the lifeless trainer. Sora's eyes narrowed, and she felt a feeling of extreme hate surge through her once again. It came whenever she saw the doing of the Divinii.
    "Um-" she stammered, feeling her steel and hostile heart melt at the care she saw in the Arcanine for his obvious love for the master. "My name is Sora. I am sorry for the hostility a little while ago, and... I- er- I wish I could do something to help, in any way..."
    Sora felt her face turn slightly red at the very thought that she was totally not showing her hostile side, the side she was meant to show everyone. She suddenly inhaled and then ran out of the church, not even bothering to call Lunarene, who followed her after a second of confusion.

OOC: I don't see where the story is going, guys. I mean, there are the bad guys and the good guys, but how can the good guys stop the bad guys and when will the whole action really start?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    War looked up silently at the girl who he had seen once before and a soft whine escaped him. He allowed her near for that reason alone. Had she been a stranger, he would had attacked. At his and his master's name the great beast whined again before laying his head on his master's now cold chest. Tears fell from his closed eyes and onto the dead man, and the dog shuddered violently. He felt so cold, so empty. All that he wanted now was for his master to open his eyes.
    _______
    above the city floated a massive tower that vanished into the heavens, a tower of brilliant glowing blue. The divinii compound. The steady cadence of footstep filled the upper floor, Tailia and her older brother striding silently to a set of large doors. They swung open as the duo approached reveiling a large room, a regal looking divinii sitting behind a black desk. Books lined the walls, tapistries of reds and violets hanging from above. The silver haired man looked up from the stack of papers he was sifting through his fierce white eyes taking in the two.

" Has the human been disposed of?" He asked in his rich baritone as he smoothed his well groomed beard.

" Yes father." The younged ma;e divinii replied, Tailia's emotionless gaze moving to the floor.

" Good. My son, you are dismissed." The apparrent leader of the divinii stated. The young man bowed deeply before exiting the room. He gave his sister a dark glance on the way however. When the doors slid back into place, the older divinii rose to his feet. He was even more impressive now that he was at his full height, standing nearly seven feet, long shining hair bound neatly in a loose tie and regal navy and violet robes covering his broad shoulders and muscular frame.

" Tailia...I know you wanted to keep the boy. But, he was not a good pet...The human was a danger to you and myself in this building and you know that." The man stated. The woman nodded mutely, her fists clenched at her sides.

" We shall find you a well trained pet, one that won't slit out throats as we sleep." He murmured as he hugged his daughter to him. She said nothing for a long moment before she stepped out of the man's arms.

" I do not want a broken pet..." With that she left him.
    ______
    It was amazing how interesting a stream of clear water could be. Pure, untaited, beautiful. It trickled by gentle, little eddys forming where it went around pristeene blue and red rocks that jutted just out of the surface. A gentle glow seemed to come from that stream, soothing and warm. A soft breeze played at violent red hair before a large hand raised to move it from a well tanned face. White eyes watched the water silently, and as he sat there on the bank of that stream, Terris questioned why he was here. And better yet, where was here? The soft grass that blanketed the entire area was a phenomina that he has never seen before. The sky was a gentle hue of a sun set, reds, golds, blues, and violets cascading down toward the horision where the sun remained in place. He turned his curious gaze to his own body, noting that he was wearing a clean tightfitting white muscle shirt, a pair of white hakama, and his sword was resting at his side. His chest was no longer wounded, no scars on his body at all in fact.

"Terris! What took you so long?" Came a gruff voice. Slowly the young man turned to face a man who looked about his age, his short black hair spiking out here and there around his sharp face. A wide grin split his well formed mouth at the look of baffled confusion that was now sported on Terris' face.

" J-Jake?" He asked in shock as he rose to his feet.

" In the flesh!" The man beamed.

" Wha? Huh? How? Hey, weren't you old the last time I saw you?" The red head asked in confusion. This earned a hearty laugh from the man.

" Of course! This is the bridge to heaven, so the moment you set foot here, your return to your prime, and all of your body is healed. I've been waitin for you for years runt!" The man explained. A large dragonair flew down to the man's side and let out a loud cry of glee before practically tackling Terris.

" GAH! Jet!" He yelped, before a soft laugh escaped him. " It's been a while hasn't it girl?"

" Yeah, she missed you alot. We both did." Jake beamed.

" I...I am dead." Terris murmured in more of a statement then question.

" Yes. It was a good death." Jake added. The brown eyes man cast the other a rueful glance. " Well come on Jet...the two of us have a bridge to cross."

Terris turned his startled gaze to the other as the dragon moved to her master's side.

" What do you mean the two of you?" He asked in confusion.

" You're not ready yet...There is still someone down there who needs you. Actually quite a few someones. " The dark haired male said warmly, clapping the other on the back. " I'll see you on the other side Ter!"

The dragonair let out a squeal of farewell and she and her owner moved to a welcoming wooden bridge that spanned the river before dropping off into the sky it seemed. Terris felt a cold stab of fear wash through him and he watched the duo stride across and vanish on the other side. He turned his gaze back to the stream and noticed that the clear water didn't look so clear anymore, but rather, showed his lifeless body in it's depths. With a deep sigh he stepped forward, eyes hardening before he jumped...
    ______

War's eyes went wide suddenly and he jerked his head back to look down at his master's body. It seemed to glow a silvery hue, raising slowly from the ground and floating limply in the air. The glow intensified in a bright flash and for a moment, Terris' body looked to have sprouted two angelic wings. Then War got his wish. Terris opened his eyes. The young man's gaze fell onto the young girl near him and a uncharacteristic smile graced his face.

" Hello Ai. Been a while." He murmured before touching down on solid ground and the glow faded. The wings had shattered as well, leaving behind a very alive young man. His eyes then moved to his beloved partner and his smile widened.

" War!" He beamed, the beast licking his face. War let out a bark of excitement despite his wound. Terris tore the bottom half of his shirt off and gave the dog a reproachful look.

" What did I tell you about over doing it?" The young man asked, earning a snort from the other. The arcanine watched as the other fished around for something beneath the blankets. He pulled out a small box containing needle, thread, a bottle of water, and a container holding some odd orange goop. As gently as possible, he used his shirt and water to clean the dog's wound. He then began the painstaking task of sewing the wound closed. War did not make a sound. The arcanine was far too overjoyed to care about the pain. Once the wound was stitched to his likeing, Terris rubbed a generous amount of the orange stuff over it. It smelled strongly of mint for some odd reason. With practiced ease, he pulled out a large roll of bandages from the bottom of the box, wrapping it tightly around the dog's middle and tieing it tight.

" There. Now don't go ripping your stitches out." The young man stated in his typical voice that sounded like a mixture of boredom and mild annoyance. Yet another snort sounded from the dog, which earned a grin from Terris. The shirt that the young man wore, if you could call it that, now stopped just below his ribs, a rather large circle in the center that showed his perfectly healed skin below. Great. Now he would need to find a new shirt. And this was his favorite one.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Scar notices a glow out of the corner of his eye.
    "huh wha-" he cut off when he saw the dead man's body in the air, glowing. His chest began to fall and rise, and wings seem to grow from his back.
    "What is happening?" Scar mumbled quietly, but instead of staring at the young man who was now alive, he took up staring at the sky out of the door. He knew it better not to draw attention to himself.

Blackfire was staring at the man, through the bringing back to life, and the way he healed the Arcainine called War's injury. The man had Blackfire's recognition as a good trainer. Blackfire looked over at Scar who was staring to the sky and he felt the sudden rush of sadness that Scar was.

Scar was happy War had his master back, but he was sad he couldn't have the ones he loved back. But that was life for Scar.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

A warm smile graced Aila's lips, watching with amazement as Terris returned.Those wings...so Terris was an angel in more ways than one after all. Aila did not yet speak, gaze politley turned as Terris did his best to heal War. Aila's head turned, to see who else had bothered to heed the Arcanines warning.

A man and his Pokemon near the door, and also the girl who had stated herself to War, then to just run out. That was it, so far.

During this time, Jolteon had pawed silently out the door, heedful of the floating danger above, keeping herself strictly to the darkest of the shadows. Aila smiled as Jolted came back in, a dark blue T-shirt slung carefuly around her neck. She paused before approaching Terris, as if waiting for War's permission. With a careful motion, she brought her neck around to clamp her teeth on the sleeve of the shirt, and drag it off her. There she set it on Terris's feet, taking a few steps back before sitting down upon her haunches.

Aila, at last, turned her gaze to Terris. He was still there, so there was not a possibility of this not being real.

"Yes, it has been a long time. Welcome back, Terris." for some reason, she became aware of her own state. A smudge of dirt across her left cheeck, her patched baggy pants, and her tattered sweatshirt. The only thing that seemed to be fine was her long, pale blonde hair and bright magenta eyes.

Aila looked up, though it was impossible to see through the cieling. But she could imagine it, could picture what graced the clouds with its presence. The Divinii Compound...

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    in a nearby forest
    " well well fate is more unpredictable than we thought ey houndoom"
    "HOUND"
    "heh, looks like our friend here still has some part to play, for good or for evil"

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    "Quil, slow down!"
    {They came this way, Lar! Or...way it that way..?}
    "Quil!"
    {Okay, okay, it's this way!}

The bruised strets were now almost deserted; there was no sign of the conflict that had happened earlier. A few wild rattatas scurried from the rubbish, but apart from them the girl and her beedrill were completely alone.

They made a peculiar pair; she watched her bug-type anxiously as he darted ahead, his wings beating so fast they were a flashing blur. He was a strange looking creature, with a strangely soft face for a beedrill and warm scarlet eyes. His wings looked far too big for his body, as he rose and fell in the cold morning air.
    His trainer was a slender, wiry looking girl, dressed in the standard hand-me-down clothes. She peered canxiously downt he alley, as if expecting - a divinii? She didn't know.
    "Quil, what did you see again?" she asked.
    {Big arcanine. RAWR. Went through...this way...} The beedrill replied in his peculiar buzzing language. The girl seemed to understand; she nodded.
    The beedrill beat his wings again and zipped off, rocketing through the streets with incredible speed. The girl broke into a run, and followed.

{ooc| I'll catch up to you gys in my next post =o}

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    (still in a nearby forest)
    After hearing a beedrills wings, he looked around to see where it was coming from, then he spotted it, and noticed a girl running behind the beedrill, they apparently heading to where the others were.
    "hehe another piece in the game"

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( Um....they are in the center of a city....there are no forests left on earth. Also, your posts are rather...short. I'll reply in a bit kids, have to go to class)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sora bounded through the ruined streets, and took a sharp turn into an alley, not even wanting to know whether Lunarene was following her. She felt hot with anger at herself, feeling so sensitive and weak and... Gracious, I'm hating and laughing at myself. If I do something so weak again I'll break down! Sora thought, collapsing against the wall and clenching her teeth.
    She groaned and gazed at a totally ruined truck that stood in front of her. A corpse's arm hung out, clotted and blacken blood running down against the door, which had been hit from the inside, as if the driver was struggling to get outside... Sora felt heat boil inside her blood, and stepped in front of the ruined and dented car. She then let out a long, loud, and frustrated yell, sending a wall of extreme strength in a furious kick with her right leg. The truck actually moved back a bit, giving Sora a small wave of satisfaction. But that still wasn't enough. She leaped up and landed the hardest blow she believed she had made in her life. The truck moved again, and to Sora's surprise, the side facing her lifted, and fell on its weight again. Momentum sent its shadow looming over her, getting bigger and bigger until...
    Sora let out another yell, but this time in pain as she crashed on the ground with her arms getting crushed by the weight of the truck. She struggled to keep it off her body, but Sora's arms could not hold away a truck. Lunarene, who had been watching helplessly, finally tried using psychic to knock the truck off. It lifted the truck for a short while, but even Lunarene's mental strength could not move a ruined truck.
    Sora clenched her teeth as the truck put its weight on her again. A sickening crack echoed through her ears as she felt one rib crack and submit to the weight, one by one...
    "Lunar..." She whispered in pain, and her pokemon listened obediently. "Go get help. Somehow. I've been so stupid..."
    Lunarene nodded, and ran off. When the Umbreon disappeared, Sora tried pulling herself out from under the intense weight. It was no use; the truck was so heavy it crush her torso and lower body against the floor. Her vision was growing blurry too. Sora's breath grew heavy and ragged as her stomach tried moving up and down as she inhaled and exhaled. She found that without moving her chest or stomach up or down, she couldn't breath well at all. Sora groaned and waited for help as she got closer or closer to becoming unconscious...

(OOC: Yes, I felt so ignored I just had to make a post that cries out for attention. Look, there seems to be no way that the main characters here can stop the bad characters, and also I feel that there is barely any social connection between the RPers and if the keep up at the status of being barely even friends, I might just quit and kill my character. For real. Sorry for the bluntness, but I really can get short tempered sometimes..

Oh yes, and Lunarene is headed to the former church.)

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    The beedrill's buzzing became almost feverish; he had heard a crash from nearby. Something heavy. Falling.

Lara had heard it too, but only just; her senses weren't as honed as her pokemon's. She glanced up just in time, to see her beedrill zig-zagging through the air at a lightning speed. He had also been desperately frightened of being crushed by... well, anything. The sound of a truck falling, far-off as it was, sent him into a crazed frenzy.
    "Quil! Stop!" she yelled, and grabbed him by his stinger as he zipped past. He writhed in her grasp, that raw beedrill agression surfacing for a split second. Then, like that, he was back to his old self. His eyes were apologetic, those swarming urges forgotton. "Which way?" she asked him, running a hand through her hair. After all, there might be something there worth investigating. Even if there wasn't, it would calm Quil down.

The beedrill set off again, hovering a few feet ahead of his trainer while she stumbled to keep up. It was hard, negotiating this half-destroyed streets.
    Finally, Quil emerged on the other side of the truck. His eyes fixed on Sora, before flicking back to his trainer.
    {Take a looksie, Lara.} he whispered.

The girl trotted over, catiously at first. The second her eyes fell on Sora, however, she abandonned all wariness.
    "Oh God!" she whispered, and edged forward, "Are you all right? What am I saying.... Of course you're not!"

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: Conan
    Appearance: one of the kids on my avitar except imagine them about 7 years of age older
    Personality: timid yet has much sorrow in his life, he can be a dark person but isnt the one to talk. he has a keen eye for detail
    Past: according to him he doesnt have a past, he has anmesia but gets glimpses of the past or what he really thinks is the future seeing a older side of himself.
    Pokemon: mudkip
    Weapon: katana
    Other: skilled in martial arts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back