• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Screams ( 15+ for violence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( Of course there is no insight as to how they are supposed to combat the Divinii and of course there is nothing connecting the characters. This is not that kind of rp. If you have read my intro properly you would see that. The way that these people are connected is that they are some of the few left on earth. There is nothing left in this world for them other then keeping each other alive. The divinii have not reveiled their purpose yet, so there is nothing to fight. Obviously this rp is not a good idea. Before it goes any further and becomes ruined I am ending it. I am sorry for the inconvieniance but, I hate to have good stories go down the drain because of lack of attention and sloppyness. ))

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Walking through the city centre robert noticed the same girl that owned the beedrill from earlier. He went over to see what was. As he approched he saw that there was someone with her, as he got closer he realised that it was one of the people he had left Terris's body with, she looked hurt. He couldn't figure out what could have caused it but then he noticed the truck and the dents that had been left in it. After that it was obvious what had occured but he knew it wasn't is fault so why did he had to do something. This was strange for him he never wanted to help anyone before. In the end he Just desided to help and be rid of the blasted feeling.

" HEY, if you want to help her take her to the old chapel, they'll be people there who can help."

Don't ask questions "

And with that he turned arround and walked away still trying tto figure out why he helped.

" all I did was a favour,.... and favours can be repayed"he whispered when out of ear shot of the others. This was all he could think of to explain why he had helped someone. But then it accured to him he helped Terris by bringing his body out of Divinii hands.

"Whats wrong with me!" He shouted and then ran off.

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

(Hell-Houndoom, this role play is no longer going on. Please read what Kagome posted to see why. )

Posted by Kagome:

(( Of course there is no insight as to how they are supposed to combat the Divinii and of course there is nothing connecting the characters. This is not that kind of rp. If you have read my intro properly you would see that. The way that these people are connected is that they are some of the few left on earth. There is nothing left in this world for them other then keeping each other alive. The divinii have not reveiled their purpose yet, so there is nothing to fight. Obviously this rp is not a good idea. Before it goes any further and becomes ruined I am ending it. I am sorry for the inconvieniance but, I hate to have good stories go down the drain because of lack of attention and sloppyness. ))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back