• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silly Assumptions

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    What silly assumptions did you make as a kid?

I assumed that the white stuff in the sky was snow waiting for winter so it could come down XD

otheriwse clouds.

When my Dad was a kid he assumed that cats were girls and dogs were boys. XD

My cousin freaked out when she was young because she had a little scratch. She thought she was going to bleed to death literally. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I assumed that white ponies/horses were girls and brown/grey/balck horses were boys

And that all people around the world can understand Finnish even though they spoke some other languages.

And like the most of the kids in the world, I was so sure that if I dug enough big hole in sandbox I could find way to China. I spend one day digging but nope, it didn't work XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    And like the most of the kids in the world, I was so sure that if I dug enough big hole in sandbox I could find way to China. I spend one day digging but nope, it didn't work XD
    XD! I did that as a kid too!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I assumed that every surgery involved replacing hearts in some way or another.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    hehe well you knoe when your parents say "if you keep making that face it will stay that way" well.... i believed them, i was crying for quite some time apparently O__O

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Yami_Zidane, I used to believe that too XD Once I had a babysitter round and they told me that and I was scared stiff when I went to bed! XD I also used to believe you could write notes to fairies by leaving them under your pillow and then not thinking about the fairies for the whole night :P Apparently if you even thought about them they wouldn't leave a note in return! XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Omg...XD I used to think people lived in telephone polls and they would operate the Street Signal thingys...XDDDD
    And then whenever it rained I used to think that God was crying, and whenever it thunderstormed he was watchung TV...o.O XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Although it seems several people present attempted to dig to China . . . I once thought that digging too deep would create a tunnel to, er, "Hades".

I also once wondered if the car could predict its driver's intentions due to the fact I could not distinguish how the car activated its signal light before the car turned.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I assumed that if I thought hard enough, and if I pointed to a picture of a mermaid - I would become one! x3

And I also thought that the lights on the cars were activated by telekinisis. xD

Years
    Kira said:
    When I was little I thought that There were someone inside the TV xD

Wow. That would have been scary for you. o__O;
    I used to think that the tooth fairy was real and that it lived in my garden where it protected my house from dangerous strangers.

Back