• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Ok, well how about a shiny lvl 100 Arcanine with the highest possible speed and a Jolly nature. Or a shiny lvl 100 Scizor ev'd for attack with 394? A Snorlax shiny lvl 100 with a careful nature. Or a Volcarona with 405 special attack Modest? Or I have an event Arceus DW lvl 100 and an event Hydreigon for movie 14 lvl 70 shiny.

Last edited:

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Like I said, movie 14 shiny Hydreigon lvl 70, and DW Arceus lvl 100. I also have a shiny Arceus from Sinnoh.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    I'm sorry still, I don't know Iv's
    Hydreigon (Shiny)
    Nature Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Met: Pokemon Movie 11
    Hp: 230
    Attack: 149
    Defense: 137
    Sp atk: 201
    Sp Def: 152
    Speed: 179
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Lvl 70
    Hyper voice/ Dragonbreath/ Flamethrower/ Focus blast
    Is that okay? What about the Arceus's?

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Oh okay, cool, so you accept the trade then. My FC is 4942-7674-2361. Can you trade now?

Universal

Musician
    Years
    @Greg,what nature would be that dream world Torchic,it's the last i need of my fire team :P

Is it Jolly or Adamant?If so,im willing to offer a full flawless shiny Modest Eevee that i RNG'd just a day before :DD

Years
    Hey greg im after your
    LV.42 Cobalion UT (shiny)
    OT:Elite
    Lax|Justified
    Helping Hand, Retaliate, Iron Head, Sacred Sword

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Lv.30 Pichu UT (shiny) Event
    OT:しょこたん|Movie 12
    Jolly|Static
    Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavour, Endure

I have a Shiny EV Trained Glaceon, would you like to trade your Pichu for this?

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    I'm sorry but I do not know the IV's of the Glaceon but I can give you the stats/MS:
    248/135/232/392/212/180
    -Ice Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Barrier
    -Mirror Coat

And it's Modest

Years
    ok, well as the pokemon u want is my thread parner's, VM him with wat u want from him and wat ur offering. he will get back to u wen he's next online :)

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Well,for one,i would like a clone back of the Eevee x.x
    And two,im about to RNG a flawless shiny Yanma with a speed boost ability
    So..You choose :P

Years
    id like that shiny, flawless, speed boost yanma please. do u need a clone of it back? cuz im not gunna lie, im unable to clone :/

Universal

Musician
    Years
    id like that shiny, flawless, speed boost yanma please. do u need a clone of it back? cuz im not gunna lie, im unable to clone :/

Well,honestly,im going to do a little test,im gonna repeat my actions and see if i get it shiny again,this might take about 30-40 minutes or so,it'll take some time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back