• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    I just hatched it,not knowing it was gonna be right xP

Anyways,it's a Flawless shiny Modest nature male Yanma,apperently no ancient power,but oh well :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    tandyboy97: Sorry, not interested in events... Just my Zekrom for the Breloom will be fine. :P

Years
    @ Mercyful Fate, well wen ur online and u see that i am aswell, VM me and we can trade :)

@ Clawman, im sorry mate, but how about wat exactly? have i requested a trade off u or something? if i have then sorry, ive forgotten.

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Lol yes and its ok, your Busness is Quite Buisy! lol but i Requested a Latias for my torterra or Charizard

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Wondering if you could help me out and maybe trade me a copy of that Blaziken. I've been trading away my legiondaries and have been getting back hacks so I've started getting pokemon at level 1 and breeding them myself. Everyone says you're as legit as it comes and I would be willing to trade you an EV'd pokemon in return if you'd like.

PM or VM me and we can work something out. I have about 12 EV'd Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    PEOPLE LISTEN UP!! ITS GETTING NEAR THE TIME OF OUR THREAD'S 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A GIVE AWAY ^_^

MORE INFO ON THIS NEARER THE TIME, ALL WE'RE SAYING NOW IS THAT ITS GOING TO BE A STARTER POKEMON GIVEAWAY!!

Universal

Musician
    Years
    I request for a dream world female Carvanha and the dream world staryu?
    I can give you a dream world shiny giglar UT jolly nature(Nicknamable) for both?It's RNG'd and has 31/31/31/x/31/31

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    for greg:
    I'm a 4th gen only trader and I'm interested in your EV'd pokemon, I can offer other EV'd pokes in exchange. So my question is if you can trade those in 4th gen?

Years
    @huskers222, only if the eevee is flawless or near flawless, wat are it's IVs?

@fcb12, we trade on 5th gen mostly, all of his ev'd pokemon are on 5th gen, same as mine. VM him if u want to discuss more details with him please :)

TY

i'm offering an LV 100 shiny Dragonite EV trained

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Just finished the Biggest update in the History of this thread!!!

Including:
    DW pokemon
    Events
    EV trained
    IV bred
    Egg move
    Shinies
    Legendaries

Removed the Catchables section on account of no intrest

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back