• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silverwind Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Here is an island.

Silverwind Studios

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    here is bulbasaur maybe i made it 2 quick but it's has a dif pose and may i use some differend colors so it would look more tropical? :
    Silverwind Studios

and is it me or does this one look familair?

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    and the shuckle or bulbasaur XD cause on the bulba is failed 2 ... first was thinking about those things on his head also on his bulb(didn't work), then tried recoloring some of his bulb with a diff color(didn't worked either) and some other things i can't remember XD
    edit: just saw your post in ember orange it's about shuckle i'll see what i can do ;)
    only thing is that the shading looks weird but that could be just me XD

Last edited:

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    it does look a little bit better yeah ;) i noticed some things on the shuckle:
    - at the white part you only took the lightest and darkest
    - the shell you didn't used the darkest color
    - on 1 spot there is light but there ain't light been shaded.

when i'm finished i'll show you the new and origanal with both differend looks only the shading is different ;)
    edit: here it is:
    Silverwind Studios

the left is with diff shading ;)
    btw it was the only thing i could think of XD

Last edited:

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    it's actually pretty normal XD lol the light is from the upper left corner and so i made just everything i think it looks cool but that's just what i think of it ;)

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Hi, may I join as a spriter? Here are a few examples of my work;

Revamp

Tropical

[Sorry if the second one looks funny, I think it was the format I saved it in,]

Years
    Your revamp is great, but your tropical, not so much. You are in, anyway! To see a lit of the Pokémon you will need to do, check page 6 in the EmberOrange thread.

Years
    Okay, I have started making music for EmberOrange. Anyone can use it, just as long as they ask me first.

Also, I am giving everyone who has not done anything 5 days to do something. Otherwise, you will be booted out.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Yeah, maybe you could give me a specific list of Pokemon to do? I'm not really sure which ones have and haven't been done..

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Name: Wattsie1993
    Desired Field* Mapper
    Referrers (If Any): TreeckoLv.100
    Proof of Work: You Have Seen. Its In The Galaxy Productions Thread

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back