• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Plan

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    They're okay.. I mean, for me they're a bit light and all, and the lead singer's voice irks me.. But my favorite song [I don't know the names.. Of any songs] on the latest album is number 4, and my favorite old song of their's is Perfect. ^^ ~origin

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    DigiCool said:
    Chuck is the lead singer in Simple Plan. and my favorite song is either Welcome To My Life or Me Against The World.

Pierre is the lead singer.....

I'm not huge on simple plan or anything, but I enjoy a few songs (Shut Up, Addicted, Welcome to My Life) I'm pretty happy with how they seem to be growing up a little bit.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    >.o; It's just the guy's voice that peeves me.. XD Actually, Thank You isn't my favorite song, I made a mistake. It's "Me Against the World".. That's how I feel a lot of the time.. ~origin

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I used to like them more than I do now. I'm into more "hardcore" music now, if you will. My favorite song of theirs is "Welcome To My Life". I can relate.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    o_O Um, I love them all thanks XD
    They were my introduction to music, summer 2004...I heard Perfect on the radio and I kept confusing it with The Reason for a while like so:
    Me: *trying to remember how Perfect goes* Um..."I'm sorry I can't be perfect...Uhhhh I'm not a perfect person.." o_O
    Yeah I confused myself a lot XD Anyways yeah, I have both of their CDs, and I know all their songs by heart XD I couldn't possibly choose a favorite! I just wish people wouldn't rag on them so much...

I Love You Miina!!!!

Ain't No Stopping Me Now!!
    Years
    I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!My fav songs by them are:
    1.Shut Up
    2.Welcome To My Life
    3.Thank You
    4.Perfect
    5.Addicted
    6.I Don't Wanna Think About You
    My fav people are:
    Pierre
    Jeff
    SEE YA!!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I really do love Simple Plan. The first song I ever heard of theirs was "Perfect", and that's when I fell in love with the band, but that song is really quite atypical of their sound. I do approve of the more mature sound on their second album, which I bought as a present to myself after I got through my year 12 exams ^^;. My favourite songs of theirs? Well, "Crazy" and "Perfect" for the lyrics. "Untitled" is also very good... it's nice music to be depressed to ^^. I found myself whistling "You Don't Mean Anything" as I was walking to my lecture today o_O. And for the record, my favourite members are Seb and Chuck, and I think David's an idiot. o_O

Chax

Aussie
    Years
    Simple Plan's OK, their new song shut up is good, but the music clip i htink has a bit copied off Green Day Holiday

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    They are okay, not the best there is but okay I guess. What genre is Simple Plan in again... *sarcasm* hehe
    Their music is okay but it is too much emotional and basicly deals with their life outside experiences.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AFAIK the Simple Plan clip came out before the Green Day one... you know they toured together here? :) But I wasn't allowed to go. David is weeeeiiiirrrrdddd. And apparently he's a bit mean sometimes too.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Chax said:
    Simple Plan's OK, their new song shut up is good, but the music clip i htink has a bit copied off Green Day Holiday
    Um...XD As a major Simple Plan and major Green Day fan, I claim the rights to say the following statement:
    Where in the world did you get that idea from? o_O Might I point out Shutup was released way before Holiday was...and Holiday is in a bar XD;;;

Back