• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
  • 1 DD/252 Att/Adamant/LO Gyara's Ice Fang vs Reflect/Bold/220 Def Celebi

Defender HP: 341
    Move Damage: 111 - 130
    Damage: 32.55% - 38.12%

2 DD/252 Att/Adamant/LO Gyara's Ice Fang vs Reflect/Bold/220 Def Celebi

Move Damage: 147 - 173
    Damage: 43.11% - 50.73%

3 DD/252 Att/Adamant/LO Gyara's Ice Fang vs Reflect/Bold/220 Def/Celebi

Move Damage: 183 - 215
    Damage: 53.67% - 63.05%

0 SpA/Bold/Celebi's Grass Knot vs Standard BulkyGyara (216 HP/176 Def)

Move Damage: 111 - 130
    Damage: 32.55% - 38.12%

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hay guyz. I have a massive Mixape/Gyarados/Garchomp/Salamence weakness, but I need something to counter them, BESIDES Celebi, Vaporeon, and Cresselia.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I settled for a bulky Deoxys-e, thanks guys (yes, it can survive things. It can live ScarfChomp's Outrage, Gyara's Waterfall after a DD, Sucker Punch from Choice Band Dugtrio, etc...)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Interesting. What spread does it use? I can't imagine it being able to deal a good amount of damage without the usual SAtk and Atk EVs.

Deoxys-e @ Leftovers
    Timid
    252 HP/184 SpA/74 Spe
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Psychic
    Recover

It may not OHKO all of them, but they will almost always switch out.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • You might need to enter the router's information manually.

Also, are you sure it's a wireless router? Like, it has an antenna and everything?

... It doesn't have an antenna.. At least, I don't see one. It's just a little gray-ish rectangle thing with a lot of green lights flashing...

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • I asked my parents if it was and they said yes. But if it's not, what should I do to be able to battle people around the world? Don't really want my EV training to go down the drain.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • Ok, I would really love to make a thread of my team but I have absolutly no idea what are EVs and how they work. I have EV trained before ever since I played Pokemon. All I did was raise levels. How do you find out the Pokemon's EVs if you didnt EV train the Pokemon?

Anybody know a good place that tell me this? If not, could someone explain me this in a PM?

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • Raising levels is not EV training. It is impossible to find EVs if you didn't keep track of them. There should be a sticky on this site somewhere that will help you understand EVs.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • Raising levels is not EV training. It is impossible to find EVs if you didn't keep track of them. There should be a sticky on this site somewhere that will help you understand EVs.
    I know i didnt EV train, well thanks anyway. Then i will never be able to make a thread of my team since it might get locked.

thanks again. i will try to find something on EV training

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • Hi ya'll, quick question... I find that, using the IV calculator on Serebii, when I calculate a Pokemon's IV's, the HP type and power tend to change from when it was level ____ to level ____. Is that supposed to happen, or am I entering the information wrong (into the calculator) or what?:\

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    It's because of EV's. You can't cheack the IV's of a Pokemon that has fought battles.

Also, Iv counts are more accurate as the level of the pokemon goes up, so if you want to know the exaxt IV's of a pokemon, that said pokemon must be at lvl. 100.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back