• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I don't about the Rest but use/Calm sassy for Bellosem, Mightyena Jolly/Adamant,Shaperdo Adamant. Use this Ev Spread for Both Mightyena or Shaperdo, 252 speed/252 atk and Either 4 hp or Defense. btw, Garchomp is weak Agenist Ice, or Dragon. but mostly people use ice, because it has a 4x Weakness to it.
    Remember this back from back from page two? i already said what Ev Spread you should. is it the moveset your Looking for? is it 3rd or 4th gen? obviously 252 atk and speed makes it a Sweeper. sorry if i sounded rude, but i wasn't trying to be.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    sorry forgot about that post but i need the move set to and it's d/p seeing is it's phy
    Maybe this?

Sharpedo @:Leftovers
    Trait; Rough Skin
    Adamant Nature
    Ev spread: 252 speed/252 atk and Either 4 hp or Defense.
    Ice Fang
    Night Slash
    Taunt/Return
    Waterfall.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    ok thank but why night slash? doesn't crunch work batter?
    Yes but Night Slash get's a crictal Ratio+Stab 140 power+1.5= powerful. While Crunch rarely get's crictal hit's.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Does Flinch only works for faster pokes?
    They work better, which i suggest using some fast flincher's. while slow pokemon can't do it as well as the fast pokemon can, such as Aerodactyl btw, where is metalkid's Iv Caculator? i've been trying to find it, but can't.

Last edited:

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
    this might sound like a stupid question but how do pokemon get EVs. do you battle certain pokemon or use certain moves?
    could someone explain or give a link?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    this might sound like a stupid question but how do pokemon get EVs. do you battle certain pokemon or use certain moves?
    could someone explain or give a link?
    Here. full guide explanied, https://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml what pokemon gives what Ev's? https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/hp.shtml https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/hp.shtml Can somebody answer my question from before? here it is, btw, where is metalkid's Iv Caculator? i've been trying to find it, but can't. (Copy and pasted like always, since i'm lazy).

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmm for EV training for HP what do you reccomend I fight.
    I was looking at that list on Serebii but none of them seem very common.
    Either that or I was looking at it to fast.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hmm for EV training for HP what do you reccomend I fight.
    I was looking at that list on Serebii but none of them seem very common.
    Either that or I was looking at it to fast.
    Bidoof, route 201. that's where you commonly fight bidoof/Starly. btw, trainers who have pokemon that are not very common you can use Vs/seeker to fight them over and over again. just switch out to a pokemon you don't use very often if you don't want that Ev. Edit: or is level 100. because if you don't get Exp.Points, then you don't don't get any Ev's. Lickilicky gives 3 Ev's, combined with Macho Brace. and Pokerus (if you have it), then you get a total of a whopping 12. 12 divided by 4, (yes the number has to divisible by 4) =3. 6 divided by 4=2, (and yes you can get 6 Ev's).

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Ok, I need EV's for 6 Pokemon

Gardevoir - Modest
    Metagross - Adamant
    Tyranitar - Adamant
    Tangrowth - Impish
    Milotic - Calm
    Relicanth - Impish
    Hitmonlee - Jolly

And Im also either going to use Milotic or Tangrowth, I cant decide whether or not to wait for a Tangrowth Swarm.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I always EV train in front of Pal Park for HP EV's. Gastrodon & Skuntank gives 2 each, along with Shellos & Stunky, 1 each.
    Yeah, those would be the second best. but more commonly is bidoof. The Chatot Pirate

Garderivor (sp?) 252 spd/252special attack/4 or 6 hp.

Metagross will sinch he's adamant 252 atk/252 def/4 special defense

Tyranitar 252 atk/252 speed/4 hp

Tangrowth 252 hp/ 252 special atk/4 defense or it could be 252 defense and 4 hp

Milotic 252 defense/252 special defense/4 hp

Relicanth 252 defense/252 hp/4 special defense?

Hitmonlee 252 speed/252 atk/4 hp.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well, they'll come on in a few Hours or something like that. better yet, since you Pm'ed Smarties, he'll be looking at this thread. btw, they are 10% Boosting Item's, and that isn't a lot. you should be using Item's like Choice Specs in 4th gen, and Item's like Leftovers in 3rd Gen. Leftovers is the Most Commonly Used Item in the Whole Game, and the fact that you're able to clone in 3rd and 4th gen, you should do it with Leftovers. here's a link to a cloning guide, https://faqs.ign.com/articles/787/787198p1.html
    [B]Edit: i just Informed/Pm'ed aragornbird, so he should know about this thread in a while.[/B]
    Use the link, it brings up gamefaq's cloning guide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back