• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Also what is the moveset and evs for typhlosion?

Typhlosion @ Salac/Petaya berry
    Trait: Blaze
    Modest Nature (+Special Attack -Attack)
    - Flamethrower
    - Focus Blast
    - Endure
    - Reversal. Yes, i'm an Endureversal fan. XD.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    If I have a pikachu with Max Evs and use Rare Candies, would it hurt its stats, or will the EV training stay the same and the rare candies wont screw it up?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    Go ahead and use the rare candies ^^ Once you max out it's EVs, the candies do squat do em.

hey thanks! Btw i dont really understand the HP Ev trainging. on Serebii it states that the Max Hindering, Neutral, and Beneficial HP stats are all the same.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2007
    Wha? what were the nos for? the fact you have about 5 walls?

Seriously, besides metagross, a CB blissey WOULD be the best sweeper on this team. you need more attack, less defence. 3 walls AT MOST. Get some more attackers.
    Oh, the 'no's are for the fact that I looked like I've got 7 pokes in my team.

Looking at my team, I do realize that I need at least 1 more sweeper. Hmm.. If Empoleon can be one, then I think I'm set. Metagross (alt CB Bliss :badsmile:), Empoleon and Togekiss.

However, the ultimate team is still the one shown in my sig.

Last edited:

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    A lot of online battlers have Spikes/Stealth Rock on their teams, add in a move like Whirlwind or Roar and the damage recieved from that really adds up... Rapid Spin removes the spikes and stealth rock, therefore you can switch your pokemon without taking huge damage

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    What's the EV spread for Tauntrados... I have myself a Shiny Adament Magikarp and want to make the most of it

EDIT: I get confused with these base 600 ones, is Celebi an uber?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2007
    Whats the best Fire move for a Torkoal, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, or Overheat?

Flamethrower appeals to me the most, as I'm an accuracy freak. However, with Wide Lens, both Overheat and Heat Wave are 100% accurate (correct me if I'm wrong), but than again, Heat Wave only has 5 base power more than Flamethrower. I'm not sure about the chances of inducing a burn though. Overheat seems good for a hit-and-run attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back