• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Question

HikenNeo

Blinded With Justice
Years
  • How do i add custom houses, trees and etc. on a map?
    I know how to make an simple map by using the AdvancedMap editor, but the tool only has the default stuff of the game. I wanna know because i recently played Pokemon Hoenn Adventures and Pokemon Lion Heart and those hacks have amazing map sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Is it possible to put in challenges like a hard mode? Or would I have to create a separate rom hack for that? This is much unlikely, but has anyone made a hack where you can choose to run a challenge like no healing items, and the even more unlikely nuzlocke?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    RE a Nuzlocke mode I think there are some Gen I or II hacks that have done this, but I don't know any Gen III hacks that have off the top of my head. If this would be something the player would choose at the start of the game I imagine you'd need quite a bit of ASM for that (or depending what it is you're setting out to do, you could make a separate "harder" version of your hack, I remember a few people doing this).

Back