• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Allegoric Zapdos said:
    You talk to the weather guy and search the route with sun.

Which weather guy? I went to the weather institute and I talked to everyone and they didn't say anything about the route with the sun. Do I have to beat the E4 first?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    If you have two metagross that are both lv 55 and have learned the move meteor mash, what are the chances of that being passed through breeding to a beldum. Is it possible?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Beldum can't learn egg moves. Beldum/Metang/Metagross are all genderless, so you couldn't give them Egg Moves anyway, and the only move Beldum can learn is Take Down until it evolves.

As for the Eon Ticket, they were given out at special Nintendo events over a year ago (I have one).

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    I want my bagon to learn earthquake so I can evolve it to salamence for the battle frontier. I breeded a lv 40 Nidoking(w/earthquake) and lv 33 Arbok to breed a male ekans. Then I breeded the (m) ekans with the (f)salamence to breed a bagon but it doesn't have earthquake. Is there a way to breed it to learn earthquake.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Sorry, only Salamence can learn Earthquake, so you'll have to TM it. Get a Pick Up Pokemon to L91 to find Earthquake TMs, if you've run out. You can breed Aerial Ace across though, and Dragon Dance.

Earthquake has always been one of those moves that breeding experts like me hated to play around with, cos for the most part only first stage Pokemon that learn it also get the move naturally. A few exceptions are Pokemon with no evolutions like Gligar, who don't learn Earthquake naturally.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    It doesn't matter where you are, although it does matter about the level of the Pokemon with Pick Up (needs to be L91+). Note that you can only find Earthquake TMs in Emerald and Pokemon XD, so if you're in any other game you're stuck. You also only have a 1% chance of finding it as well, as well as only a 10% of even activating Pick Up, so you only have 0.1% chance per battle of getting one. I've found about 8 over 400 hours of game play, so it's easily possible to get one over time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    for earthquake... wouldn't you just go to lilycove department store and just buy it??? if they have it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back