• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Toothache said:
    If you have trouble capturing using L100s, try bringing along something that is lower level, around the same level as the Bagon. That way you can lower it's health without instantly KOing it.

Otherwise, the easiest way if you're that high level is to train something with False Swipe. You can even give it a Sleep attack as well (Shroomish gets False Swipe as an Egg Move, and learns Spore at L54).

so basically i use a breeded shroomish? ill try that!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Toothache said:
    If you have trouble capturing using L100s, try bringing along something that is lower level, around the same level as the Bagon. That way you can lower it's health without instantly KOing it.

Otherwise, the easiest way if you're that high level is to train something with False Swipe. You can even give it a Sleep attack as well (Shroomish gets False Swipe as an Egg Move, and learns Spore at L54).

Or, if you have XD, the shadow Shroomish gets False Swipe normally (mine did).

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    If I mix records with my Sapphire (with EON Ticket), it will go onto my new copy of Emerald right?

Just a wee bit pessimistic about these things ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Ive done the elite four and have won just too many battle rooms in battle tower. I dont know where to go next!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Okay i traded some of my pokemon that i obtained from LeafGreen To Emerald. And when i looked in the pokedex they were not present. I have not got the national dex, but my real question is, when i get it, will my pokemon data be a;ready added or will i have to re-trade to get it recongised on the dex?

- Lone Eevee

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Crystal Walrein said:
    But that's only if you got the ticket legitimately (without cheating), as you know.

I did, went to some game shop for a Nintendo Event :)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Use a cheating device or go to a Nintendo event to get a special ticket.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    i haven't played my sapphire in a long time.
    is there a "name rater"/name changer in the game?
    i coudn't locate it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I'm giving Sapphire another playthrough. Haven't played in a long time, and forgot mostly everything about it.

As I'm going through Hoenn are there any can't miss Pokemon I should pick up that are useful?

and what would be a nice in game team...for the Elite 4..to start thinking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back