• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Domovoi said:
    Where do you have to go after Lavaridge?
    Back to Petalburg town to fight your Dad. Remember he said he would let you challenge him after you get 4 badges?

Last edited:

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Could someone explain how the damage would calculate on a choice band + guts:

Att 200 + 100 <CB> + 100 <Guts> = Att 400

or

Att 200 + 100 <CB> = Att 300 + 150 <Guts> = Att 450

The choice band and guts are interchangable since they both grant x1.5 att bonus so the question is do they both work indepently on base stat and stack. Or does the 2nd boost work off of the already boosted stat?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

~Patrick~ said:
    Back to Verdanturf town to fight your Dad. Remember he said he would let you challenge him after you get 4 badges?
    Your dad doesn't live in Verdanturf. He lives in Petalburg.

WL: The 2nd one. Guts is based off of your CBed stat.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Thanks AragornBird - wow that's unexpectedly good news

Att 350 + 175<CB> = 525 + 262<Guts> = 787 Att

How have i never used STalk Heracross before you sexy beast.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    srry, i'm probably annoying you guys with talk about tickets, (LOL) but wat does the eon ticket do? I'm new to pokemon so i know little about this stuff.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hey...normally I can figure things on pokemon out myself,but I have one question:ok...I have a Lv.40 Wailord...where can I find a.....what was it?...a relicanth?,what's the percentage to finding it,and where's the cave to activate the Regis again?.....

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    relicanth?
    Underwater by Sootopolis City. Use a poke with dive and walk around the underwater grass. It's rare so it'll take a while but it's there. Took me like 15 minutes to even see one.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    use one of those deep sea poke balls or whatever you call them to catch relicanth, also it has a good defence, so try lowering it before attempting to catch it. and agin where does the eon ticket take you,what island, i'm kinda new and don't know.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    encyclopediajm said:
    srry, i'm probably annoying you guys with talk about tickets, (LOL) but wat does the eon ticket do? I'm new to pokemon so i know little about this stuff.
    The Eon Ticket allows you to go to Southern Island where you can catch the Lati@s version that wasn't running free around Heonn.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    The eon ticket allows you to go to the southern island and catch lati@s (depending on your version, ruby/saphire).

my question is:
    1. Should I teach rayquaza flamethrower and dragonclaw? because its current moveset is kinda bad to me.

to shane: heh you beat me to the answer :)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    andrewv42 said:
    my question is:
    1. Should I teach rayquaza flamethrower and dragonclaw? because its current moveset is kinda bad to me.
    Neither. Here is what you should go with:

Rayquaza @ Leftovers
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Aerial Ace
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide/Extremespeed

or

Rayquaza @ Choice Band
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Aerial Ace
    - Earthquake
    - Extremespeed
    - Rock Slide

Rioku_Zanketa said:
    hey,I deleted the move "dig" a pokemon had,and I can't find a tm for it anywhere.....is it possible to get dig again?".....
    There is only one Dig in the game, and NO you cannot buy TM Dig. The Fossil Maniac's little brother gives it to you, outside the house in Fallarbor. If you have wasted it, you will have to go with a Poke that learns it naturally. They are:

Diglett (Lv17)
    Nincada (Lv41)
    Trapinch (Lv45)

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    diglet isn't in R/S/E,is he?.....I don't think so....so then,how many heart scales are in the game?.....
    I don't recall saying that Diglett was in RSE. Not sure what your point is. As for Heart Scales, you can find 7 of them in the game and then crappy wild Luvdisc can be found holding them (5-10% of the time).

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    uh,this is the R/S/E section....if diglet isn't in the game,there's really no poing in mentioning him now is there?....sorry. I don't mean to sound....mean...^_^;

but,ok!thanks for the heart scale info!!!!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    That is awfully short-sighted of you. Many people have more than one game and can trade from FRLG to RSE. If he has a Diglett on his FRLG cart, he could level it up to Lv17, it learns Dig, he then trades it over to his RSE and can now catch the Regis. It is always better to over-assume than to under-assume.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    lol...this is my last message here until another question...

1.I don't have FR/LG obviously,or I wouldn't have said anything....

2.once again,this is the R/S/E section.....unless I can catch it in R/S/E,I don't care for that pokemon.

is that clear enough?....^__^

now have a nice day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back