• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • Space Guard 06 said:
    Where can you find a water stone? Is there a Mart where you can purchase it?. also what is the best way to catch a wailord/wiscash?

To get a water stone you have to have learnt Dive already. Near Mosdeep City there are places where you can dive. To get a water stone you must find something called a Blue Shard to trade with a collector on Route 124. This house is on the left of Mosdeep City.

Also you can find a water stone somewhere in the Wrecked Ship.

About the Wailord thing, on Route 129, if you fish you can find a Wailord but they are rare. Or you can catch a Wailmer and evolve it at Lv 40. I don't think there is a easier way to catch a Wailord.

Wiscash can be found in Meteor Falls and Victory Road. They are also rare and hard to find. Or you can catch a Barboach and evolve it at Lv 30.

I hope this answers your questions!

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • For the Water stone its blue shard as Mighty_Mightyena99 pointed out.

To get fire stone its red shard, electric stone it yelow shard, and you so on. When you are diveing use the itemfinder because some shards are hidden.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • thnks for the advice! I really needed that!
    Edit: does anyone have any tips on fishing? I only get to fight one once in a blue moon!

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • No, i mean when you actually fish and a pok?mons on the hook! There seems to be a 95% chance of seeing a pokemon in battle! Do you have to press A at a certain point?

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Right i have almost mistook Wishcash for relicanth. relicanth is found near Sootopolis correct?
    Appart from that I have everyging else (I think)
    Checklist:
    1x PKMN wth Dig
    1x Wailord
    1xRelicanth (not got yet!)
    1x PKMN wth Dive
    1x PKMN wth Fly
    And I think thats it!

Last edited:

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Do you need the special ticket for Deoxys to trade it from Ruby to Emerald because it says 'Your friend's pokemon is not ready to be traded.' when I tried

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Why would you need the National Dex? It's Ruby to Emerald..and it is my brother's Deoxys. I have the National Dex, but he does not. I just don't see how it makes a difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back