• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    yeah thanks...but you still havnt told me where to go after i see Groudon :s
    Well, which Groudon area, where you fight MAxie for the last time, or where you catch Groudon in the "Cave Of Origan.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    When you've finished there. do to Sootopilus and go to the Cave Of Origan", Beat/Catch Groudon and fight Wallece in the gym.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    cause you hav'nt been to sootoplolis, you can only fly to places that you've been to.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Wait a minute, have you beeten Winoa, because if you haven't then you can't fly anywhere.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    MMmmmm, well then just use DIVE next to the white rocks on the route below Mosdeep.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    omg, i dont have dive! right i will explain. I have fought Team Magma in the cave they dug to get Groudon and he fled. I have beaten bird lady trainer Winoa. Team Aqua have stolen the submarine in slateport. i need to go to Mosdeep or sootopolis i guess. But i dont know how!?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Ah right, go to Mossdeep, go into stevens house, he'll give you dive, then go defeat Tate & Liza, then go south, and next to the white rocks, use DIVE get into Sootoplios and, hange on what Version is this?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    What do you mean by, you can't get to mossdeep, have you beeten the Team in the hidout next to Lillycove. I've got Ruby so I don't know what team's in there.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Ok, go inside the secret base just above the team Aqua dude and once you get to the end and fight, I think it's Auqua Admin Shelly then the Teeam Aqua dude will be gone.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Well im going to go play now, i just hope there is a secret base above the aqua dude like you said (dont think ive ever seen one but ill check) and thank you :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Well there should be a small little opening, and that leads to the Secreat Base. Oh and B.T.W, there's a Master ball in there.

Last edited:

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    Well im going to go play now, i just hope there is a secret base above the aqua dude like you said (dont think ive ever seen one but ill check) and thank you :)
    Waaaait!!! Have you been to Mt Pyre, and beaten the Aqua/Magma guys on top? And you may have to beat the Magma Base first, too. Go to Jagged Pass while carrying the Magma Emblem, and halfway down a door will open in a rock. The magma base is halfway down. Im sure you have to do that before the two gaurds in the Aqua base will move aside, and then you can beat the Aqua base and make the Wailmier move.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Let's see how this shall work:

1. Upon heading to the summit of Mt. Pyre, the two orbs have been stolen, so the old couple gives you the Magma Emblem.

2. Later, you should recieve a call from Brendan/May, telling you that they encountered something funny at the Jagged Pass.

3. Head to the JP (from Mt. Chimney), and walk down. When you get to the middle, the ground will rumble, and an entrance appears.

4. Head inside, and it's the Magma Hideout. Clear your way through, defeat Maxie, and Groudon is liberated.

5. Head back to Lilycove and get to the Aqua Hideout, clear the way, get the Nugget and Master Ball, then leave. The Wailmer should've left by now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back