• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Yeah, thanks anyway... I think I might need the ticket; he traded me a Jirachi fine.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    If Deoxys is cheated for wrong, it can not be traded and won't obey you in battle, same with Mew. They have a certain bit of data in there that you can only get by actually catching them.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
  • Is it possible to get the Lilicove dept store clearout sale every time you defeat the elite four or is it possible only the first time ???

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Does anyone know if you can get Jirachi by catching all Hoenn Pokemon, except Jirachi and Deoxys (of coarse), in Ruby/Sapphire? I think Gamespot said it was true, but I'm not sure.

I hope so. And before you answer, know that it says you have to catch all 200 Hoenn Pokemon first. This is somewhat difficult to do, and I know there will always be someone who says "no, it's impossible, you suck for asking" and have only owned 58 pokemon EVER. So please be sure.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Dsaerno said:
    Does anyone know if you can get Jirachi by catching all Hoenn Pokemon, except Jirachi and Deoxys (of coarse), in Ruby/Sapphire? I think Gamespot said it was true, but I'm not sure.

I hope so. And before you answer, know that it says you have to catch all 200 Hoenn Pokemon first. This is somewhat difficult to do, and I know there will always be someone who says "no, it's impossible, you suck for asking" and have only owned 58 pokemon EVER. So please be sure.
    Nope, you can't catch it in the game, this will help tho: "The Link". it's one of the threads I made before using simple questions.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Alright. Thanks anyway. I think, because I like to collect them, once I do get all the Pokemon, I'll see the space station/game designer. Probably not worth it, but who knows.

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • Houndoom1 said:
    I'm tring to remember how to unlock all the Regi's chambers, and I Forgot what you do to unlock regirocks. Can someone help?
    Things you need:
    - A Pok?mon who knows HM03 Surf
    - A Pok?mon who knows TM28 Dig
    - A Pok?mon who knows HM08 Dive
    - Relicanth set up first in your team of Pok?mon
    - Wailord set up last in your team of Pok?mon

1 - Go to Route 134, which is West of Pacifidlog Town. Be careful of the currents. After you reach an area by choosing the correct current patterns to follow with, go to #2.
    2 - Dive into the Diving Spot that looks like a "+" sign, only much bolder. ;>>
    3 - After you dive in, go South out of the cave opening and eventually you'll see an opening into a small area. There's an inscription on the square rock in the middle. It says, "Go up here." So press the B button [Or A button I forgot. D:]
    4 - After you reach the surface, you'll see a bunch of more rocks and inscriptions on it. Don't bother to read it, because it plainly says: "ABC, DEF, GHI..." and so on. Walk up to the back wall, and you'll see another inscription. It reads: "Dig here." Let your Pok?mon use TM28 Dig. You will appear in another chamber, the "Inner" Chamber, or the "Final" Chamber.
    5 - Altogether, the six rocks and the wall reads:
    Those with courage, those with hope.

But, we sealed them away.

In this cave we have lived.

First comes Relicanth. Last comes Wailord.

We owe all to the Pok?mon.

We feared it.

Open a door. An eternal Pok?mon waits.

Note that even though I'm telling you what the inscriptions say, make sure you read them all anyway, even if you don't understand Braille. ^^;
    To get to Regirock's cave, here:
    Jack_the_PumpkinKing's Walkthrough said:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    E.Desert Ruins
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To get to the Desert Ruins, defeat Flannery to get the GoGoggles. The GoGoggles will let you cross the desert on Route 111. On the southeastern edge of the desert is the Desert Ruins, which opens up at the same time as the Island Cave. On the back wall is the message.

Translation:
    RIGHT, RIGHT. DOWN, DOWN. THEN, USE STRENGTH.

Move to the right twice, then down twice, and use Strength to open a door to Registeel's chamber.
    Sorry if you knew how to get in the Sealed Chamber already. ^^; It's just so I don't have to come back and type it.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Space Guard 06 said:
    I want help catching Regice! What is the best pokemon to catch him with? Please help!!!

Use a fire type pokemon that won't KO RagiIce in one hit. Get regice's life to go to red then use ultra balls but keep alot with you for it will take a while to catch RegiIce.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Don't use Ultra balls, Great Balls and Poke Balls work better, I caught all the regi's with Poke Balls and Great Balls.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    brotlov said:
    Don't use Ultra balls, Great Balls and Poke Balls work better, I caught all the regi's with Poke Balls and Great Balls.

All Pokemon can becaught with any ball, that doesn't make one necessarily better than the other. Heck, I caught Rayquaza with a Dive Ball ffs. Certain balls just a higher CATCH RATE than other balls depending on what they are and what pokemon you're trying to catch.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Synchronize said:
    All Pokemon can becaught with any ball, that doesn't make one necessarily better than the other. Heck, I caught Rayquaza with a Dive Ball ffs. Certain balls just a higher CATCH RATE than other balls depending on what they are and what pokemon you're trying to catch.
    It's like this for Balls.
    Poke/Premier Ball
    Great/Safari Ball
    Ultra Ball
    Master Ball(They work 100% of the time
    That's just a few of them.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • Here's the full list:

Great ball- 1.5x chance of catching Pokemon than standard Pokeball

Ultra ball- 2x the chance of catching Pokemon than standard Pokeball

Master ball- 100% catch rate

Luxury ball-
    Normal chance of catching Pokemon; makes it easier for Pokemon to like you

Premier ball- Normal chance of catching Pokemon. (Same as normal Pokeball)

Dive ball-3.5x the chance of catching a Pokemon from underwater, otherwise its a normal chance

Net ball- 3x the normal chance of catching a Pokemon if it's a Bug or Water type

Repeat ball- 3x the chance of capture if the same breed has been captured before.

Timer ball- For every ten turns in battle, the chance of catching the Pokemon rises

Nest ball- The lower the Pokemon's level, the higher the chance of capture

Safari ball-
    Can only be used in safari zone. Same catch rate as great ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back