• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Who should i teach dig to?

Don't teach it to anyone - Dig sucks. Just carry Escape Ropes if you want to use it to get out of caves easily. For the getting the Regis, any ground type. If you want a ground move, go with Earthquake all the way. It's devastating even when non STABed, perhaps the best all-round Attack move.

Oh, and Ichaste Pekoni: STFU.

It's ridiculous if you think someone is going to do a search for a post TWO MONTHS ago for a question. If we went by that philosophy, this thread would not get much attention, as I bet that nearly every "simple" question has been answered at least once before. So mind your manners, and get on with your next abomination, which is probably scheduled for immediately.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    I just needed someone to dig to, for catching the Regis'. Thanks for the help guys.

New Question: can I use repels to find Latios/Latias in the same maner as the dogs in GSC?

Years
    Red X: Yes, you can. I personally would rather just look in the Pokédex to see if I'm on the same route as them. They don't move until you either move to a different route, enter a house, or encounter them, and their encounter rate is fairly high, so it doesn't take long to find them.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    New Question: can I use repels to find Latios/Latias in the same maner as the dogs in GSC?

If I remember, there is a method to catching Lati@s easily... well, finding them at least. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Find a patch of grass (or border of water) that is close to a house. Search the patch for about 5 or 10 minutes with repels/super repels, and if you don't find them in 5 to 10 minutes, go into the house, exit, and try again. Seems to work for me, at least. You won't waste time "hunting" them, because [sarcasm]where's the fun in that? [/sarcasm]

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    hello everyone.... i have a question: how to get feebas? i read some walkthrough that a feebas has a randomize block? is that true?

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    well, the only place to get feebas is the underwater route in the seaweed/grassy areas. it is REALLY hard to find tho, seeing as the only places it can be found are 6 squares of space in the underwater area. it is randomly changed when u change the popular message in dewford.

DMJ

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    well, the only place to get feebas is the underwater route in the seaweed/grassy areas. it is REALLY hard to find tho, seeing as the only places it can be found are 6 squares of space in the underwater area. it is randomly changed when u change the popular message in dewford.

DMJ
    Wrong! It only appears on 6 random tiles on route 119, not underwater.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    weeeell

Wrong! It only appears on 6 random tiles on route 119, not underwater.
    ok, sorry about that, my memory's a bit hazy, lol
    Where is Shoal Cave?

And how to I get the Gym leaders to rechalenge me?

shoal cave is just north of mossdeep city, and the gym leaders challenge you again after (i think) a week or so. but not in human time, in Hoenn time. so if u play non stop for a week, then they shud re-challenge u.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Where is Shoal Cave?

And how to I get the Gym leaders to rechalenge me?

North of mossdeep there you can find a spheal,zubats and hunt for something to get a shell bell!

a week...a month...a year...i dunno roxanne is the only one who challenged me so i cant tell you

*oh sorry for being unclear to you....now you have too much trouble because of me...T_T

jammi567

You must be sick of me constantly posting questions on this thread, but i have nother question. I'm playing Emerald, i have finally reached the Elite 4. I can beat all o them easly until i reach Drake. I beat his first couple of pokemon easly enough with that evolution of Maril with Ice Beam learnt, and then he brings out Kingra (however you spell it). I then switch out to the third evolution of Ralts with Thunderbolt learnt. I get it down a bit, then he swaps out to some pokemon that knows earthquake, which totally destroys my team.

Help, please!

jammi567

I picked the fire one, because everyone was saying how it was easy to beat the E4 with.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    well, they were wrong. mudkip is even easy for the first couple of gyms. but for the ice trainer in the E4 (glacia i think) just switch out to an ice or electric type.

DMJ

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I picked the fire one, because everyone was saying how it was easy to beat the E4 with.

Yup Blaziken makes the e4 easy
    i just beat them at my lvl 45-49 easily
    oh and about drake
    use a dragon type, kingdra's not the strongest but it only has one weakness
    i think this is the pokemon need to beat the e4
    Starter
    Flying
    Water
    Electric
    Ice
    Dragon
    oh and you can eclude all but not electric and ice

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You shouldn't have much trouble against the crappy R/S/E AI with Blaziken or Swampert. Use the type advantage to beat them.
    Yup Blaziken makes the e4 easy
    i just beat them at my lvl 45-49 easily
    oh and about drake
    use a dragon type, kingdra's not the strongest but it only has one weakness
    i think this is the pokemon need to beat the e4
    Starter
    Flying
    Water
    Electric
    Ice
    Dragon
    oh and you can eclude all but not electric and ice

Not really. Swampert is the best starter to use to beat the whole game, including the E4.

You don't need a type of each to beat them. Especially Ice type. Seeing as a say, Swampert can deal both Ice and Water attacks, there is no need to have separate Pokemon for each type. Electric also isn't that needed as you can just use Gardevoir-Tbolt like jammi567 has currently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back