• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hey, does anyone know if you can catch shiny Pokemon in Colesseum?

Thanks

Yes but the possibility is the same as normal games but yes all Shadow Pokemon have the potential to be shiny.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Can you trade Pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald into Pokemon Colleseum? If so, how?

In Colleseum, what should I do with the Time Flute? I know it completely purifies a Pokemon, but should I use it later on or now? A little help with this please, I am confused. =(

Years
    Can you trade Pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald into Pokemon Colleseum? If so, how?

In Colleseum, what should I do with the Time Flute? I know it completely purifies a Pokemon, but should I use it later on or now? A little help with this please, I am confused. =(
    You can only trade Between the cartages and Colosseum after you beat the last boss in the game.

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years

The poke flute completely purifies one pokemon, so it's best used on one who's hard had to purify. Don't use it on Pokemon that have the door to their heart part open either, as that's a waste.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Thank you! I was wondering about that. What are some Pokemon that are hard to purify? I can't tell the difference. =P

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    The same way some pokemon are hard to catch, some are hard to purify. That Lv 30 remoraid you snagged is going to be purified after a few fights and 500 or so steps. The metagross you snagged, however, will easily take five times longer. Common sense says use the time flutes on pokemon like that. The three legendary beasts are the hardest to purify, and that's when I used my time flutes.

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
    I think this is the right place to ask this questions.

On pokemon crystal i think there are 5 chambers that you need to solve a puzzle(something close)while i was at one chamber the floor broke and I fell to some room full of signs of the uknown (of course when you solve one the floor opens, but there is a chamber that has some items and while trying to get the the floor broke a part and the room was not the one you always fall in to).
    does it mean something?
    what happens if you open all chambers?
    is it connected to celebi?

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    I never did much with the ruins of Alph, but I can tell you it has nothing to do with Celebi. Actually, I'm pretty sure each time you fall through it just releases more of the 26 unknown into the main chamber. (Which is kind of worthless) There was some nonsense floating around that you could catch Celebi with some effect from the forest shrine, but it's not true. The only way to get it now is with a cheating device.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2008
    Espeon and Umbreon

If i was to rent Pokemon Colosseum in order to trade Espeon and Umbreon over to my Sapphire game, how long would i have to play Colosseum before i could trade them over?

Siigari

NU Addict
    Years
    Okay, read the thread.

Pokemon Stadium 2:

1: Can I use any of the Legendaries ever, and if so, how? I can use Mewtwo and Mew, but that's because I caught them in my old Pokemon Blue game.

2: Do you get anything unlocked for winning all the stadium games?

3: How do you access the Mystery Gift once you've unlocked it, and what does it give you?

Years
    I am not sure about the first two but to access Mystery Gift after unlocking it you must use have Mystery Gift on either Gold, Silver, and Crystal and have it in the transfer pack.

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    Okay, read the thread.

Pokemon Stadium 2:

1: Can I use any of the Legendaries ever, and if so, how? I can use Mewtwo and Mew, but that's because I caught them in my old Pokemon Blue game.

2: Do you get anything unlocked for winning all the stadium games?

3: How do you access the Mystery Gift once you've unlocked it, and what does it give you?

any of the legendaries can be used, unless you're trying to use them in a cup competition that they can't compete in. and the mini games? well, this is probably not what you're looking for, but if you win "who's the champion?" on eight coins and hard mode (i don't think you have to be perfect), you unlock very hard mode, which is, not surprisingly, very hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back