• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    1.Beat the GymLeader Castle and Elite 4.
    2.Yes.
    3.You can't unless you chat or get the Jirachi bonus disc to download Jirachi,ok.

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    The Espeon and Umbreon you get in the game are always male, right?
    Is there day and night in the game? Could you evolve a (female) Eevee into Umbreon in the game which you uploaded from FR/LG? (and then trade it back...)

Ice champ

Glacia's better Rival
    Years
    In pokemon colliseum this boy gets locked up in the under and I beat both of the guards and they left how do I fix this problem ? also how do I get the key to the lab?

BoSox18

GO SOX!
    Years
    Ice champ said:
    In pokemon colliseum this boy gets locked up in the under and I beat both of the guards and they left how do I fix this problem ? also how do I get the key to the lab?

go to the side of the guys prison and he will gie you something...

and to get the key just follow the story line

Jess

Banned
    Years
    In 'Pokemon Snap' what is the most amount of Points a Pic of Mew can be worth?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    1. Can you trade Pokemon between R/S and the original RBYGSC Pokemon games if you have Pokemon Collseum?
    2. How does Colleseum link up to your GamePak?
    3. If it links up using a device (like the transfer pak used for N64), does the device come with Pokemon Collseum when you buy it?
    4. Does Colleseum fix the Berry Glitch?
    5. What's this about Colleseum deleting the gamepak save data on R/S if it was hacked?

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Ooooh, just noticed this place as well (I'm noticing a lot of new places today... :D) Let's get down to some answers then:

Icer:

Yes, the Espeon and Umbreon are always male. No day and night as far as I know of (in Colosseum at least). Yes, you could do that, but you could just do it once you've got the National Dex in FR/LG.

Jess:

I haven't played on it in ages, but I think it's something either: 3500, 9800 or 10000. Whichever seems the most reasonable.

demonchaos916:

1) No
    2) Via a GBA-GCN connecting cable
    3) No
    4) No, but FR/LG and Pokemon Channel (UK only) do
    5) Don't use hacks so can't answer that question.

~ MCD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Agh, stupid me!!! *Hits self* Yes... I was just reading the Non-Colosseum Berry Fix on SPP and mis-read it kinda... Once you trade a Pokemon from Colosseum onto RuSa, then the glitch will be fixed. (I don't even have the game yet...)

~ MCD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, I don't know how to get through Pyrite, but you get avatars by going to User CP (in the top left of the page), then onto Edit Avatar. You can then select one of the pre-made ones, or upload them from a website. It's best to ask general questions in the Help thread somewhere.. but still, you're new. Everyone was sometimes...

~ MCD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    SethAndMay said:
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Please don't SPAM!

I know pretty much everything about Pokemon Colosseum, but there is one thing that I'm confused on... is the e-card room in the U.S. version, like it is in the Japanese version? And if so, where? I checked all over Phenac City, where it's suppose to be, but I couldn't find it. I saw it in the demo movie that came on the bonus disk though. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    littleshizzy90 said:
    can anyone tell me what pokemon i should mate with my blaziken to get a baby torchic

Mate it with a with A blaziken with opposite Gender.

Or Do this:

Get another game start over until A torchic with opposite gender.
    Yellow Symbol by name means Girl
    Blue symbol by name means boy

In Fire red
    Blue - male
    Red - Female

Put in daycare-

When man is standing out of The fence retrive your egg .(you need empty slot)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2004
    Ok, here i have a Very, Very simple question:

Lugia -> Pokemon Colosseum= possible? Other than by trading it from Fr & Lg...
    It is my fave Pkmn you know... :)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99: I think so. Try it out to make sure.

Silver Ball: The only way to get Lugia to Colosseum is by capturing it in fr/lg and trading it. There is no other way.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    I have beaten the Deep King and I was supposed to get the e-mail from the Kids Grid. I didn't! I entered again, and I got Ein (I didn't snag the Raikou in the battle before). So I started my way up to the Deep King again. Is there something that I have to do after beating the Deep King?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back