• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple questions for Spinoff Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hey guys can someone who completed the browser or has gotten it tell me where Lombre is in Ranger I can't find it for the life of me.

Years
    Sorry to be a little late, but my PMD:Red won't let me switch leaders and dispense Squirtle. I've beaten the game's first half. (Killed Rayquaza)

A Psychic Espeon

Elite Jonin
    Years
    Hey guys can someone who completed the browser or has gotten it tell me where Lombre is in Ranger I can't find it for the life of me.

Olive Jungle-it requires water+cut field moves.(thats what serebii says anywho)

Sorry to be a little late, but my PMD:Red won't let me switch leaders and dispense Squirtle. I've beaten the game's first half. (Killed Rayquaza)

Once you beat rayquaza you have to try to go on another mission(or just go south of the base) and your partner will say something about letting other members be the team leader(i think). Thats when u can change them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    crystal

ok i just found my crystal and when continued the game it say " save have been corrupted" and would not let me go back in my game..... how do i fix this prob?

theclaw

Haruhi Mania
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Where do games not released in English, such as the Green version belong? I made some interesting discoveries playing it.

KFOX

Making Breeding fun and easy!
    Years
    Try blowing it, or cleaning it, if it continues to say corrupted data, then something is wrong internally. Hopefully it didn't run through the wash, because usually any game going through the wash is dead...

KFOX

Making Breeding fun and easy!
    Years
    RazoREdge, all you need is alot of trianing, revive seeds, and a good stradegy. Also gravelrocks are a cheap way of beating a boss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back