• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • we do not permit roms on this board... if you're lucky you may find one yourself or on other boards

Deoxys is impossible to catch legally at the moment. Like the southern island event, you need to rely on Nintendo promotion.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Solid Reptile said:
    how do i catch gyarados?

fishing or surfing?
    I beleive by fishing, but it may be by surfing in some areas. YOu can always evovle a Magikarp.

And as frostweaver said, no ROMs are allowed here PokefanJHR, and to ask for patchs go to the Emulation/Patches Board...

Years
  • Whats the difference between fire red and leaf green?? Ex. In ruby and sapphire kyrogue and groudon would be the diff. Is there any special pokemon that can be caught in one version and not the otha?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Basically the same differences between Blue and Red. Some Pokemon (not legendaries) are exclusive to each game. I beleive the version exclusive list is different then in R/B though.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pikachu Fan38 said:
    Are some of the sprites of Fire Red and Leaf Green
    different from the sprites of Ruby and Sapphire?
    Yes, all trainers, the first 151 Pokemon, and the forms of Deoxys use new sprites. The other Pokemon use the Ru/Sa sprites. And I think if you battle Ru/SA it will use the Ru/Sa here/heroine sprites for them.
    LanceLite said:
    How do I get to Island 8?
    Nintendo Promotion...

Years
  • Simple question on Deoxys

If you trade Deoxys from LeafGreen to, say, FireRed, would it remain in its LG state? Or would it transform into the FR Deoxys? The same goes for Ru/Sa.

MK

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • In LG Deoxys is Defense
    IN FR Deoxys is in attakc
    In R/S Deoxys is normal.

You get Deoxys on island 9

You get to Island 8 by swimmimg there(DUH)

You get the National Dex on Island 1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back