• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do you have the silph scope? If you dont have that then you have to go get it. To finish the poketower just keep going up the stairs until you get to the marowak (how ever you speel it), then beat it, and then you go fight the rockets

Can't help you with the fog, it should'ent be that bad.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • The fog isnt bad at all really, But if your having trouble with it try playing in Direct light ( Im assuming u dont have a Gba Sp ) Such as a lamp or a worm light.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    so u dont have an SP?...i just went back and looked at the fog with my advance not my sp and i can see everything just fine....maby you need glasses lol

ok i just looked at your photo where are your walls?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Guy lost in the Tower: Open up your VBA and load the rom. Go inside the tower. Click Options>Video>Layers. Mess around with the background until you can see the walls.

Kenta: In a Cafe at the bottom row of houses in Celadon City. Talk to a man at the back of the Cafe who lost all his money gambling. (HA HA!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Nope. You have to use the plain old link cable. You can battle with RuSA whenever you want, but if you want to trade, you need to get the Ruby and Sapphire plates in FRLG first. Read the FAQ for information on that.

Prylace

Mamoru's Stunt Double
    Years
  • Anyone know if "steps" on a bike count towards steps needed for hatching an egg? I'm just wondering at this point because I've been running around a long time and these eggs don't want to hatch.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    They SHOULD count. Maybe it's just an egg that's very good...try asking in the Breeder's Corner.

Pichachu

Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    Is it necessary to have the National Dex before going to the islands? I would much rather do some things on the islands than beat the Elite 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back