• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Can anyone tell me what has to be done after beating the first gym leader? I did go to that abandoned factory or whatever it is called.
    Simple Questions

What does this old man say?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Can anyone tell me what has to be done after beating the first gym leader? I did go to that abandoned factory or whatever it is called.
    Simple Questions

What does this old man say?

You have to use Cut to get into the factory, fight some Plasma grunts, then go and see that woman in her house who brought you to her house after the gym battle.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    I bought a White. Will the japanese events (Mystery gift ones) work on it,or the European ones if i live in Europe?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, the Japanese events work on all Japanese games as long as you have wifi.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    Does anyone know how to make the dust patches appear in the first cave, im trying to get moguryu and iv been waiting around for like 20 min and no dust clouds

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Is the Dream World like the pokewalker only in a website form? It has me extremely confused.
    Since your post was skipped...

Pretty much. You transfer your Pokemon to the Dream World, and then you have access to a variety of different things. There are Dream World-exclusive Pokemon you can catch, games to play to get items; you can grow berries, and decorate a house. So it's like a PokeWalker in some ways, but there's more you can do with it.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Since your post was skipped...

Pretty much. You transfer your Pokemon to the Dream World, and then you have access to a variety of different things. There are Dream World-exclusive Pokemon you can catch, games to play to get items; you can grow berries, and decorate a house. So it's like a PokeWalker in some ways, but there's more you can do with it.
    How do you access this dream world? Is there already a website or..?

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
    Perhaps could anyone help me to confirm the following:

It seems the elemental monkeys earn more experience points that others?

I was given the fire monkey and captured the grass one and they seem to be the case.

Especially when the rest of my team could gain around 700 exp. points by beating Tabunne, while the monkeys could gain around 1200 exp. points beating an exact level Tabunne!?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I need some help here...Where are the elemental monkeys in sanyou city ????

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    I need some help here...Where are the elemental monkeys in sanyou city ????
    Go to the area to the right of the city with the abandoned warehouse thing and talk to the person in front of the wall :]

Does anyone know where to get
    Simple Questions
    :]
    Is it near the beginning of the game?
    And also, can we like, start trading pokemon on wi-fi?

Last edited:
    Years
    Whats that dark/ghost (sorry i cant tell the difference, i think its ghost) attack that the fire monkey has when you obtain him?
    and also are the other monkeys rare in the wild?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Whats that dark/ghost (sorry i cant tell the difference, i think its ghost) attack that the fire monkey has when you obtain him?
    and also are the other monkeys rare in the wild?

it knows Lick..
    I also want to know if they r rare or not

Years
    Go to the area to the right of the city with the abandoned warehouse thing and talk to the person in front of the wall :]

Does anyone know where to get
    Simple Questions
    :]
    Is it near the beginning of the game?
    And also, can we like, start trading pokemon on wi-fi?

You won't be able to trade on wifi until you get the C-Gear + beat the first gym. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back