• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
  • Celadon City >> Game Corner >> Thingy in right-bottom of the building. It pictures the current pokémon in your team and puts them on your TC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    im talking about the guy here in the community that you tell him the pokemon you want and he does everything for you!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    is there a way for me to find out the TMS that i can buy at the tower place BEFORE i go there, anyone got a list or something????

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Second Floor, Celadon City Department Store
    TM05, Roar - $1000
    TM15, Hyper Beam - $7500
    TM28, Dig - $2000
    TM31, Brick Break - $3000
    TM43, Secret Power - $3000

Rooftop Girl, Celadon City Department Store
    TM16, Light Screen - Fresh Water
    TM20, Safeguard - Soda Pop
    TM33, Reflect - Lemonade

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No. They are potions, status cures, Poke Balls, vitamins, stones, and X items. The only other move you find there is a Move Tutor on the third floor that teaches Counter.

Years
  • Does Piloswine learn earthquake naturally? I read somewhere that it did, and if it doesn't I'd like advice on how to get a Piloswine with it (breeding ect.). I also already used the TM on someone else.

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
  • Does Piloswine learn earthquake naturally? I read somewhere that it did, and if it doesn't I'd like advice on how to get a Piloswine with it (breeding ect.). I also already used the TM on someone else.

Sadly Piloswine does not learn Earthquake except from TM's. You can level up a pokemon with pickup to somewhere around L80 or L90 so it can pick up TM 26 after a battle.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    That is not correct. While Piloswine cannot learn Earthquake NATURALLY, you can breed with many different Pokes so the baby will be born with it. Piloswine belongs to the biggest Egg group in the game (Ground) and don't forget that a TM can be passed on through breeding as long as the Poke that knows the TM is MALE and belongs to the same Egg group.

Here is a list of all the Pokes that learn Earthquake NATURALLY that can breed with Piloswine to get a baby Swinub that knows it. A Lv5 Swinub packing Earthquake...

Camerupt (Lv37)
    Diglett (Lv41)
    Donphan (Lv49)
    Dugtrio (Lv51)
    Numel (Lv35)
    Quagsire (Lv42)
    Rhydon (Lv58)
    Rhyhorn (Lv52)
    Wooper (Lv31)

Yami is correct in saying that you can farm items by having Pokes in your team that have the Pick Up Trait (i.e. Linoone, Meowth) and you have a small chance (1%-5%) that they will get you a TM26, Earthquake. Keep in mind that it ONLY works in Emerald and your Pick Up Pokes must be at least Lv91. So if you only have FRLG, you are screwed. Good luck.

Years
  • Don't forget that you have to have defeated the Weak5 AND have the National Pokedex in order to continue your quest. The Rocket grunts won't move in Mt. Ember and Lostelle's father doesn't know his daughter is missing until you accomplish those two things.

was a while ago but thanks.

I forgot to get NDex.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • does any 1 know a good place to train level 60-70 pokemon besides the elite 4, see... i trade all my good but weak pokemon to fire red from my emerald (because gamefreak made emerald trainers to weak) and i can get my pokemon to somewere between 60 to 70 on 7 island but after that it begins to take forever to level up, it took a long time to get blastoise to lv 90 on seven island, and i find the elite 4 to bothersome. please help me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back