• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Well, I can see that this thread is really gonna be needed so I see no other option but to open a Simple Questions thread for this forum.

Keep in mind, this forum is for all Pokemon DS games excluding Diamond and Pearl only! So questions for Dash, Trozei, Mystery Dungeon Blue + Red, and Pokemon Ranger are allowed here.

Only ask questions here! Discussion is prohibited, and is punishable!

If you make a thread to ask a question that should be asked in Simple Questions, the thread will be closed and you will be linked here.

Please answer questions in complete. Don't give wrong answers on purpose.

Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Cool! I'll put in the first question:

How do you unlock Northwind Field? I need it to get the Friend Area...

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    To beat Raikou you 1st have to beat Entei you can find him at Fiery Field and after you beat Entei then Lightning Field will be unlock where you have to beat Railkou and after you beat Railkou then Northwind Field will be unlock where you have to beat Suicune.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    CAN SOME PLEASE tell me what to do to get to uproar forest in POKEMON MYTERIOUS BLUE DUNGEON because i don't now what to do to go to uproar forest.PLEASE CAN SOME BODY PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way my user name is pokemon fan

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    CAN SOME PLEASE tell me what to do to get to uproar forest in POKEMON MYTERIOUS BLUE DUNGEON because i don't now what to do to go to uproar forest.PLEASE CAN SOME BODY PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way my user name is pokemon fan

To get to Uproar Forest you wake up one morning (or maybie you come back from a rescue)and a Waynutt and Wobefett are waiting for you after you beat Zapados, Molres, and Articono.Waynutt and Wobefett tell you that some Mankey are in Uproar in Uproar Forest and you have to stop them.Then you go to the Pepelleper office(I may have spelled pepelleper wrong)and look on the board where you can get jobs.On one is the rescue Waynutt and Wobefett were telling you about.They open Uproar Forest and then you can go there.:D

After you beet Uproar Forest how do you get to the next place in pokemon mystery dungeons?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    but when i go to the job place i don't see them at all and on the board thing what does it surpose to say on the board?????

hay can u tell me more or do i have to restart the game .But i don't think i want to because i just beat Zapdos,Moltres and Arturcunle.(i spellt artarcunle wrongly)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No double-posting.

And if you don't get the job request then try doing some jobs for a few "days". It'll pop up eventually.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    (i already beat the game)
    how do you make other pokemon in your friend areas your leader?
    and how do i get the friend area for Moltres Artunaco and Zoptas?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    yes Soul keper,i know HOW you get to change your leader by beating the game, BUT HOW do you do it?

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Go to the friend area and choose the pokemon you want and the join the pokemon and talk to the pokemon again (to the same pokemon) and look at the menu now you can make the pokemon you chose a leader.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Like what...in the game...you can get all 386 pokemon...ones from the other version are aquired via Wonder Mail...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    can some one tell me how to recruit zapdos because i 've tryed a lot of times battling him and failing. can some one please help me.

Thank You

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back