• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    woo I have catch lot of pikachu like 5 or something but I don't see any item on it.
    I think I need catch a little more pikachu....
    anyway thank for help me ..

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    PokemonMstrSpiro said:
    You can use a wireless adaptor to trade from LG to Emerald I believe! But I do not think you can with Ruby, stick with the link cable!

Rats, that's what I thought. XD Oh well, now all I have to do is find that silly link cable... <.<;; Thanks for the help Sprio. ^^

~Kelsey

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Sesshomaru said:
    where can you find a salamence.and when can u get latios or latias
    In the small room at Meteor Falls you can find a Bagon, you can train the Bagon to level 30 when it will evolve into Shelgon. Then train Shelgon to 50 to evolve it to Salamence. As far as Latios/Latias when you defeat the Elite Four AFTER TALKING WITH DAD AT HOME there will be a news report where your mom will question the color of the mysterious flying pokemon. You can answer blue(latios) or red(latias). Only one will appear depending on your choice.

Sesshomaru

legendary slayer
    Years
    when i pressed "a" on the tv screen and got done with the report the mom did not ask me a question.the tv report also said blue mysterious pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    Hello :)

I'm new to these forums, I just got Pokemon Emerald a few weeks ago...

Anyways, I'm stuck on finding Regice (caught the other two & Rayquaza after tons of Ultra Balls). I'm in the cave, but the Braille says something like "Stay close to the wall, run around one lap." I tried running around the perimeter of the cave, but nothing happened...what direction, for how long am I supposed to run? My fingers are getting tired of running around :(

EDIT : Never mind, found out how to...apparently "run" means "walk around the room clockwise" :\

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back