• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years

EDIT:nvm i finnaly evolved it...

i have a feebas i can only feed it one more pokeblock,{i save before i do}it's at level 30,and when i feed it a lvl 23+ pokeblock {indigo...beauty and toughness}it doesn't raise anymore,this is hwat i ment if i have to raise it any more,or i need to feed it a lvl 40-61+ pokeblock,or raise it's max out love,like with evee umbreon and espeon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Feebas needs no love XD

Ummm...if pokeblocks don't do anything anymore you may have maxed it out already. Without giving it a pokeblock, try leveling it up a level and see if it evolves =D

Uber_Flame

Years
    In my edit i sadi i evovled it,lol srry pokejungle 2 days late :D...but thx anyways..oh and off topic question but i don't know were else to put it...in netbattle,how do i change the battle style..i want to try out the stadium battle style,if i remember correctly,and on topic question..do you need jirachi and deoxys to get the hoen starters or just complete hoenn dex?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2006
    (Emerald)I had a Mudkip and it evolved into a Marshtomp at level sixteen, when I was battling a gym leader. I read on the website that it was supposed to learn Mud Shot, but it didn't. Could someone help me?

Also, is Ralts catchable in Emerald?

Uber_Flame

Years
    i think it supposed to learn mudshot at a later level i don't know check other sites to find out acctualy,and yes you can catch ralts in emerald,it's just rareir then in ruby or sapphire

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2006
    I gots another question (I'm just full of them these days...:)). Anyways, I was just wondering how I know which way my Wurmple will evolve. I know that it'll evolve into a Silcoon in day, and a Cascoon in night, but how do I know when's day and when's night? That's basically what's really confusing me. Again, thanks!

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Happy Dude said:
    Nope Wurmple evovles completly ramdom.

So yeah good luck getting the right one.
    Thats not true at all...

Hallmark_Holden said:
    I gots another question (I'm just full of them these days...:)). Anyways, I was just wondering how I know which way my Wurmple will evolve. I know that it'll evolve into a Silcoon in day, and a Cascoon in night, but how do I know when's day and when's night? That's basically what's really confusing me. Again, thanks!

To find out the time (whether its night or day) go bak to your house in Littleroot town and go to your room and examine the clock that you set at the begining of the game, it should tell you if its AM or PM that should help you solve your current problem

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    Okay i am sorry if someone had already posted this question but thatis 53 pages just reading so can anyone answer this.
    What do you have to tell the sick girls dad in Rustburo so she willbecome healthy again?
    Thanks youin advance towhoever answers this questionCAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2006
    It's okay Yami Zidane! I got one of my Wurmples to evolve into a Silcoon *does happy dance*

Now, onto the next question I have...(sorry if I'm asking too many. I just got the game, and it's the first Pokemon game I've ever played, so I'm majorly confused). For Azurill, I read that I need to breed a Female Marill with a Sea Incense Attached. Could anyone explain to me how to do that? I realize that I need a female Marill, and such, along with a Sea Incense, but what does it mean by "breed" and how could I go about doing that? Thanks!

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    Hallmark_Holden said:
    It's okay Yami Zidane! I got one of my Wurmples to evolve into a Silcoon *does happy dance*

Now, onto the next question I have...(sorry if I'm asking too many. I just got the game, and it's the first Pokemon game I've ever played, so I'm majorly confused). For Azurill, I read that I need to breed a Female Marill with a Sea Incense Attached. Could anyone explain to me how to do that? I realize that I need a female Marill, and such, along with a Sea Incense, but what does it mean by "breed" and how could I go about doing that? Thanks!

Okay you don't need a male and a female you need a female (Marill Or Azumaril) get the Sea Incense (Mt.Pyre)then give th sea incesnse to it put it in the Day-care witha Ditto (you get it from the fossil manic in Fallarbor town) then wait like 20min the you will get a Azurill. You might be able to dothis with a male to inhearit moves :\
    hope it helps!

Just go to day care the following can have babys
    Magmar(Magby)
    Jynx(Smoochum)
    Eletabuzz(Elekid)
    Pikachu/Raichu(Pichu)
    Marill/Azumarill(Azuril)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2006
    I think I'm starting to become too dependant on this thread...:)

I'm trying to evolve my Nincada into a Shedinja, and I read on serebii.net that it'll evolve at level 20 with Spare Slot in team. What exactly does that mean? What's a Spare Slot. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    With a spare place in your team. Example: Nincada, and four other Pokemon, and one empty Poke-ball. When Nincada evolves to Ninjack, there will be a Shedinja in the sixth spot in your team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2006
    With a spare place in your team. Example: Nincada, and four other Pokemon, and one empty Poke-ball. When Nincada evolves to Ninjack, there will be a Shedinja in the sixth spot in your team.

Thanks Murpheos! It worked. *does happy dance* Oh, and thank you Happy Dude, Alakazamisbest, ~Pika2000~, Uber Flame, and The Hunk, for helping me with my other questions.

Does anyone know how to tell how "happy" your pokemon is? Because I looked on sites, and for some Pokemon, they have to be extremely happy. How can I tell? Or can't I? Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back