• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Kamahi said:
    Heyo, got a couple of questions,

Pokemons with exp share will obtain EVs earned from the battling pokemon right?

eg. Both Salamence (exp share) and Flygon (Active Pkmn) will recieve 1 Sp Atk EV when Flygon defeated a Spinda, is it correct?

Then, If Flygon is holding Macho Brace, it'll earn 2 EVs from Spinda right? Will Salamence recieve 2 EVs as well?
    Nope, Macho Brace gives 2xEV to only the Pokemon holding it, and not to the one holding the Expshare.

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    How Many Moon Stones Can You Get In Pokemon Emerald Version?

I Found 1 Is There Any Others, In Pokemon Emerald Version, Cause I Need 1 More To Evolve My Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    IAmAFirePokemonTrainer said:
    How Many Moon Stones Can You Get In Pokemon Emerald Version?i think there is only one but if you got sapphire then trade them they appear on lunatone sometimes there is only about a 5-50% chance of them holding one

I Found 1 Is There Any Others, In Pokemon Emerald Version, Cause I Need 1 More To Evolve My Jigglypuff.
    i might be wrong on the percentage I have a question what do you tell the man to tell his daughter in lilycove?

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    daugther??

alakazamisbest said:
    i might be wrong on the percentage I have a question what do you tell the man to tell his daughter in lilycove?

what you mean, there's a guy that left his daughter in lilycove, where is the guy at?

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    :D sorry yea rustburo, where is he?

Houses In Rustburo

1st House is the school
    2nd House has Mom And Little Girl
    3rd House has 2 old couple and a pikachu
    4th House is by the pokemart and has 3 floors .. 1st floor has old lady with a skitty, 2nd floor has old man and a boy 3rd floor has a couple, women sitting on couch.
    5th House is move guy is the who gives you the HM cut
    6th House 2 couples at a table, 2nd floor is the one i was looking for :D

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    jc_rcw said:
    I think that was SPAM.A bad egg is an egg you get at the day care and its pure luck, I think.
    luck? dude it's like i said you 'catch peoples pokemon' like as in using a *cough* gssp *cough* de-de-deee!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ._. You get them from using codes. Period.

The daycare never gives you a bad egg unless you used a code to speed things up or something. At the very least, that's how it is for me. Over 400 eggs hatched and the three bad eggs I've received is from using a code to make them breed faster.

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    THANK YOU! see, i used a code, caught his pokemon, got the data, and it went to the pc as a shiny badd egg. okay? geez, i wish people would stop trying to prove me wrong. :15: de-da-deeeeeeee!! :15:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years

You can only get one Moon Stone in Emerald.
    There arn't any wild Lunatone's in Emerald, and trainer owned Lunatone's don't come equipped with Moon Stones, so you can't steal them with Thief/Covet either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back