• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Since it's Thanksgiving...

Do you prefer white meat or dark meat from turkey?

• White

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Dark

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Turkey sucks.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    ...let's have a turkey poll :D!

So, which do you prefer? White meat or dark meat? Or does it even matter? I like both, but I think dark meat's slightly better.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It doesn't really matter. Turkey's turkey. Like any other kind of poultry, I'll eat it. XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Uck. I utterly despise dark meat of anything. Its taste is very wild, and it's oftentimes tough and chewy. XP; White meat = <3 Lurve.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    white is best but its dry so u have to eat it w/ salad cream

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    White isn't dry when cooked properly...in fact, it can be incredibly juicy. It's just one of the finer points of cooking that not every household has the advantage of knowing. My mother's had decades to master it, that might be a factor. But, yes, I prefer white meat to dark meat, as the flavor is lighter and the flesh has better consistency. It also blends better with salt or other trimmings than dark meat does. It's all I eat, really; we give the legs and wings to my father and he disposes of them accordingly.

Locke

LOST
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    white meat is really god and i like when it is dry because then i dip in in grfavy

Years
    They're both good. I generally like the taste of poultry.
    White meat can taste great if you put some seasoning on it ^^ And if you put gravy on white meat, it doesn't taste dry at all. The dark meat is good too. I <3 legs. They're not dry, and they taste pretty decent.

In the end, it doesn't matter to me. ._.;

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I'm vegetarian soo...I'd prefer living healthy turkey. FLUFFY.
    Never had it, but Tofurkey sounds good to me!

Back