• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Since when are you into art?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • Since when are you into art? since i was little when my grandma taught me to paint
    What made you think you should give it a shot? because it made my grandma happy, so i thought i would be happy too
    Was the decision a coincidence? No xD
    Is there any person who inspired you or forced you to get into it? my grandma
    Do you believe you are naturally talented to some degree in your choice of medium? idk my teacher in my drawing class makes fun of me all the time. i'm more a computer person. people on tumblr say i'm good? idk x_x

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2015
    Ive been into visual art kinda since I was a small kid (mentally still am) but always more into computer graphics than traditional stuff like painting or drawing... I dont think im really naturally very talented, although I think im a very visual person. I think and learn visually.

Back