• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sink or Swim?

Sink or Swim

• Sink

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Swim

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I can swim but not very well. :s I never finished all the levels of swimming lessons. I really disliked it. So while I'm not a strong swimmer, it'd take a while for me to drown, I suppose. I was really good at treading water, at any rate.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can swim, but I haven't swam for 4+ years, so I'm sure I'm not able to swim as good as I think I can, but I do remember being able to swim. Can you forget how to swim?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I can't swim for my life. XD My parents never took me to swimming classes when I was a child. They still won't, so I am hoping that one day I can go there by myself.

If I was to be dumped in the middle of an ocean, that would be the end of me.

Years
  • Sink.
    I'm a pretty terrible swimmer. xD
    I have a friend just like me, so whenever the school make us go swimming for P.E. credit, we always choose each other as swimming buddies. xP "If I'm going down, you are too sister!"

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I can do this lame impersonation of swimming that prolly looks like I'm flopping around in water. xD;; I haven't swam in a year!

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • I can swim fairly well, my parents thought it was important when I was younger :3 I get claustrophobic in pools though :/
    I love swimming in the sea! I like sinking in the sea because it actually takes a lot of effort in the salt water - sometimes it's better exercise than keeping afloat xD

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • I took lessons, but I was terrible at it. I have a backyard inground pool, which I use for relaxation. It is not heated, unfortunately.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I can swim, perhaps even swim well. I don't go seriously swimming very often anymore, but I took lessons for years when I was younger. I think I got to the point before lifeguard training?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I can swim. I have always been naturally able to swim, it's really not hard to do so, but some people just don't have it in them. I went to take swimming lessons when I was about 8 or 9 just to be able to be in a pool as a kid, lol.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It's been quite a while since I last dipped my feet into water, but I remember being able to swim alright. I need a trip to the pool now .__.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I can swim :D
    Though I sometimes pretend to sink, and just stay underwater for the fun of watching the sky...underwater ! I find it beautiful ~
    But yeah, I can swim and I mainly swim like dogs do because it's funny

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I feel like I am the only in the world who can't swim, so I would just sink, I don't know if it's too late to learn how to swim, I mean just look at me, I'm a teen who can't swim..

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Definitley swim. I love to swim and have been on many swimming teams :3

Back