• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sink or Swim?

Sink or Swim

• Sink

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Swim

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I am a fantastic swimmer and diver. I spend/ have spent all summer swimming with my amigos. I envy those who can sink, because I can only do that in the right conditions.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I can swim ;D in the sea and in swimming pools, I can swim far off as well.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I can swim very well, and tread water if need be. Thank you personal survival :)

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    I can swim. Learned it since i was like 7. T-T; my parents just threw me in and made me swim. Dx. Anyways, I go swimming everyday so..if I forgot how to swim. I wouldn't be posting here..

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I for sure swim i remember i could not even swim when i was younger and i thought my grandmother was like a magic person because she could float on her back without sinking or her head going into the water.Now i can do the same lol but its no magic

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    ya, i can swim, although my bouint point is somewut below my eyes (liek a centimeter or 2), luckly i can hold my breath fer around a min or 2

i accidently clickd sink -_-

Back