• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Sinnoh Cap Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Hello!
    So, I know some of you out there are restarting a spare copy of Pok?mon Sun/Moon to get one of every Cap Pikachu.
    I don't have a spare copy, so I was wondering whether someone could get me a Hoenn Cap Pikachu (and the other ones on the weeks to come)?
    I am building a living dex, including forms, and I wouldn't like to be missing these caps.

I don't have much to offer, I can get you any Pok?mon from the National Pok?dex (excluding Mythicals and Gen 7 Legends/UBs), with special Balls, Abilities or Egg Moves if you want.
    Basically anything I can get for you from Gen 4 up, including Tutor Moves or certain Balls (Apri/Park Balls from HGSS, Safari Balls in Gen 4, I think I also have a Dream Ball Gastly and Bellsprout).

Thank you in advance!

Update: The Sinnoh Cap event is already out, so I'm now looking for this one!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hello!
    So, I know some of you out there are restarting a spare copy of Pok?mon Sun/Moon to get one of every Cap Pikachu.
    I don't have a spare copy, so I was wondering whether someone could get me a Hoenn Cap Pikachu (and the other ones on the weeks to come)?
    I am building a living dex, including forms, and I wouldn't like to be missing these caps.

I don't have much to offer, I can get you any Pok?mon from the National Pok?dex (excluding Mythicals and Gen 7 Legends/UBs), with special Balls, Abilities or Egg Moves if you want.
    Basically anything I can get for you from Gen 4 up, including Tutor Moves or certain Balls (Apri/Park Balls from HGSS, Safari Balls in Gen 4, I think I also have a Dream Ball Gastly and Bellsprout).

Thank you in advance!
    Do you have a zapdos with heat wave or a latios with defog

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi!
    Pikachu Caps redeemed with the code PIKACHU20 cannot be traded! We don't know if it's permanent or if Game Freak will release a patch for them to be traded.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Hi!
    Pikachu Caps redeemed with the code PIKACHU20 cannot be traded! We don't know if it's permanent or if Game Freak will release a patch for them to be traded.

Oh, really? That's really a shame... :(
    I guess I could ask instead for keeping me one reserved on Bank until they can be legally traded? I think they eventually will, since they can be banked.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I guess I could ask instead for keeping me one reserved on Bank until they can be legally traded? I think they eventually will, since they can be banked.

Probably, yes! They haven't said a thing but I also think they will be tradable. You can always get the JPN ones, however. These can be traded ^-^;

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Hi!

They can be traded now, and have been for the past week or so lol. They weren't tradeable for the first few days, but they fixed it now.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Haileo said they can now be traded! Carry on ^-^;
    They can be traded now, and have been for the past week or so lol. They weren't tradeable for the first few days, but they fixed it now.
    Thanks! I wasn't aware that much time had passed since I tested it on the TCDCC

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hello!
    So, I know some of you out there are restarting a spare copy of Pokémon Sun/Moon to get one of every Cap Pikachu.

I don't have much to offer, I can get you any Pokémon from the National Pokédex (excluding Mythicals and Gen 7 Legends/UBs), with special Balls, Abilities or Egg Moves if you want.

Thank you in advance!
    Are you ready to trade now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back