• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    Trained 5 of my six pokemon to level 100.
    Current team: Staraptor lv.70 Infernape lv.70 Rapidash lv.70 Giratina lv.70 Gyarados lv.70 Ryperior lv.67

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just traded over Swinub and Gligar from Platinum.
    Other than them, current team is:
    Ambipom lv.36
    Prinplup lv.38
    Electabuzz lv.37
    Staraptor lv.36

Going to catch Spiritomb, then pwn Faintina.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! XD

Alriiiight, I got a LOT accomplished in my absense... O.o

I FINALLY GOT MY LAST VILLA DECORATION!!! And I also got the Gold Print for the Battle Arcade!!! My team is very close to 90, with Hirenka being 92 and Mukamisori being level 91! I'm still trying to catch that goshdarned Moltres... >.< It doesn't like me.

And my Pokedex = 346/426. I'm doing so good~~

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I got a fearsome Miltank, and it and the Happiny my friend traded to me make an awesome team. HAPPLEY Charms and Sweet Kisses opponents, and Annoying destroys them with Stomp and heals herself with Milk Drink.
    Proves that even Poke'mon under level 30 can be epic win.
    I am currently training my Gligar, and I love X-Scissor...

EDIT: Oh man, HAPPLEY evolved and backs up Annoying with Softboiled.
    Rollout is an awesome move, and "Annoying," is liek the most fitting nickname for Miltank evar.

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I actually got a good deal on the GTS (Spiritomb for my Phione), which proves you should always filter out Japanese trade offers.

I've been fooling around with a "Helluvit Team" - a bunch of pokemon who, to train, you need to think, "Why the hell not?". Currently it's Roselia (first Budew I caught), Wormadam (trash), Yanmega, Glameow, Jynx, and a Spiritomb (pain split, i'm satisfied to say).

I actually am paying attention to contests now, entering with said Spiritomb.

ProfessorRolly

Professor
    Years
    I got a female Eevee and evolved it with a Fire stone I found underground, Leveled up Amber (flareon) so it could learn Bite. Then I defeated the 3rd gym leader and her sad excuss for ghost types. I just love when she bites off more than she can chew, LOL. Then I finally Beat my friend Quigly and I am going to set out for the next town.

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I have my Poke'mon that I want to give my friend all ready, so the next time I see her I can trade back for my Gorebyss and Porygon2.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I found my old Pearl game cart, so I restarted it and traded over some eggs for an all-ancient rock team. Took 4 hours to hatch the eggs and get the little hatchlings to level 5 (yay for long films!) and am currently training in Oreburgh Mine.

Team:-

Olyre, Omanyte, Male, Level 10
    Aeoral, Aerodactyl, Male, Level 9
    Camino, Lileep, Male, level 10
    Brady, Shieldon, Male, level 11
    Corelo, Baltoy, Genderless, level 10
    Aralo, Anorith, Male, level 10

I'll update again once I have some badges under my belt.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    All I've been doing in Diamond lately was training... I want to get all my migrated Pokemon to level 45 before getting my eighth badge, and my E4 team to level 50.

(In this game, I have sixty or so Pokemon I'm raising to the same level... you can imagine how much time that's taking. I do have one team that will eventually take on the E4 though... you can probably consider that my main battling team.)

I recently got my fire Pokemon to level 45, which included a Flareon, Magmar, and Charizard. Later on I got my Jolteon, Tangrowth, Venusaur, and Leafeon to level 45, after training in Route 222 and 223. So now most of my Eeveelutions are at level 45; the exception is Umbreon, who's still at level 41 and a pain to train. The only other underleveled Pokemon I have are Persian (40), Hypno (42), Venomoth (40), Yanmega (40), and Seviper (37).

What I might do, though, is put one or two of those Pokemon in daycare (maybe Yanmega and Venomoth so they can make Yanma eggs), and just go for badge 8 without finishing this training. Then I'll train only my E4 team for the E4, maybe to level 60. I gotta find something to do with the max money I have, after all...

Today I went underground for a while, and dug up a LOT of stuff. I found:
    6 Thunderstones
    2 Everstones
    4 Fire Stones
    6 Heart Scales
    4 Hard Stones
    2 Helix Fossils
    Skull Fossil
    Damp Rock
    3 Heat Rocks
    3 Revives
    Water Stone
    Leaf Stone
    Yellow Shard
    Icy Rock
    Star Piece
    Light Clay
    Rare Bone
    Blue Shard

As you probably guessed, I have the National Dex already. This proves that you don't need to beat the E4 to get it... Also, the News Centre in Solaceon asked me for a Steelix today. I had one sitting in my box, so I showed it... and got three ordinary Pokeballs. What a ripoff, especially for a Pokemon that's hard to catch.

My progress so far:

Badges: 7
    Play Time: 602:40
    Pokedex: 217 seen, 212 caught
    Money: 999999
    Team:
    Dreamboat (Milotic, level 45)
    Morticia (Spiritomb, level 47)
    William (Roserade, level 50)
    Zorro (Lucario, level 50)
    Saphira (Garchomp, level 50)
    Shin (Ninetales, level 45)

Last edited:

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I just won a Wi-FI battle with Annoying (Miltank) and HAPPLEY (My friend's Blissey); it was a Double battle. The other person fled. ^_^

FlowerMeganium

~::let love in::~
    Years
    I just started my journey a few days ago, and so far I have:

Shinx (Nala)
    Turtwig (Sammy)

They're both wonderful Pokemon, and we're working towards getting our first gym badge. I hope to add a Machop to the team as well pretty soon. :]

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I just posted a vid on Nintendo WFC of my awesome battle with Empoleon vs Altaria, Nidoking, and Meganium. (Battle Arcade video.)

And I evolved my Anorith. Armaldo sounds so cuuute~

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I just caught Mesprit WAY LATE last night. (Or should I say early morning?) I got it in a TImer Ball.
    Now I have Cresselia and Mesprit, so Marking Map is useless. ^_^'

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
    Heatran.....I'm a Moron

About an hour after i got Giratina, i went back to starkk Mt. just to train....i didn't expect nothing...i also went there to see if i could obtain the magma stone that buck jacked from me(i was pissed when he did). i saw a PKM so i was like sweet, then out of pure instinct, i fled....i usually flee from battle that are unnesscary for me...when i realized what i had done i was beating my self up.........I'm a Moron. so i went back to get giratina(i reloaded the game; this time i new what to do) and then to Heatran. it took a good chunk of my time from me....but in the end it worked out a-ok......hopefully

Last edited:

FlowerMeganium

~::let love in::~
    Years
    I captured a Machop in Route 207 and trained him to match the level of my other Pokemon before heading to Oreburgh's gym. It was a rough battle. Each of my Pokemon were at level 14, but I like a challenge. Nala, my Shinx, had it the hardest, I had to use two Potions and one Super Potion on her before she could defeat Roark's Geodude. After that, Apollo (Machop), took out Onix, and Sammy (Turtwig) took care of Cranidos. And Nala evolved after the match, so yay. :] I'm letting my team rest in Jubilife's Pokemon Center before continuing.

Team:
    Turtwig, Sammy, Lv. 15
    Luxio, Nala, Lv. 15
    Machop, Apollo, Lv. 15

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I just caught Mesprit WAY LATE last night. (Or should I say early morning?) I got it in a TImer Ball.

A timer ball? That's quite an accomplishment, especially since Mesprit always tries to flee. I caught Mesprit with a Quick Ball...

Anyway, I played Diamond today and tried out something I rarely do: EV training. I figured why not, since all my Pokemon have Pokerus and I have a Macho Brace. First I trained Morticia (my Spiritomb) and Shin (my Ninetales) in the Old Chateau, where there's nothing but Special Attack EV-granting Gastlies and Haunters. Those two leveled up a couple of times, and got a Special Attack boost of something like 10 each time... and 11 for Morticia because she also had a Quiet nature.

I also EV-trained Zorro (my Lucario) in the Solaceon Ruins--there there's nothing but Unown, which give out Attack and Special Attack EV's, perfect for a mixed sweeper. I gave him a few Speed EV's as well from the Trophy Garden (though I had to run away from about half of the Pokemon to do that), since he really needs Speed for Me First. I'm still looking for a place to EV-train some of my other Pokemon...

And no, I still haven't gone for my eighth badge yet.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Yeah... Just training another team on Pt. :
    Typhlosion
    Sceptile
    Rampardos
    Magnezone
    Darkrai (MC one)
    Salamence

All Lv. 55

EDIT : w00t , I just owned Hall Matron with my Salamence !!!!! Guess it was just luck she had a Toxicroak while my Salamence had ZHeadbutt !
    I'lll soon put it on the Wi-Fi and guive a nr.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I decided to restart my Platinum. So when I did I traded over my Level 1 Eevee, Riolu, Growlithe, Murkrow, and I plan on catchning a buizel. I also plan on leveling up my Eevee in the forest to get Leafeon. I also decided not to use any of the "main" starter pokemon becuase I wanted to kind of be a random trainer, and not some really important one.

Back