• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    After an intensive week long battle of cat and mouse with Mesprit in Diamond I finally captured the thing. Oh my goodness, it was awful because I just didn't have enough speed I had nearly ran out of pokeballs at one time and max repels of course. Tonight I figured I would just try my hand at capture before heading to the poke league. One throw of an ultra ball I caught it. If it was only that easy like five days ago. Oh well, now I can stop worrying about catching it and go on to the league. BYE!!!!!

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Battling the elite 4 again after some training in victory road, i've also used 2 rare candies on 3 of my pokemon (I had 12 traded from my other save file), the other 3 pokemon are all really close to the next level so i'm going to wait until they level up before they get their rare candies, i've decided once I defeat the Elite 4 second round (with the level 65+ pokemon) each time I defeat them i'm going to use the trainer editor to increase their levels by 5 for a bit of a challenge, I will also be adding pokemon and changing pokemon for dual type ones (e.g. replacing Mr.Mime with Lunatone etc), once the elite 4 get to about level 95 I will be replacing all of their pokemon for legendaries (like their getting desperate to defeat me)

My Team;

Infernape Lv56
    Abomasnow Lv53
    Quagsire Lv54
    Gardevoir Lv56
    Luxray Lv53
    Staraptor Lv55

pokehacker12

Hacking takes timeTT^TT
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    currently all pokemon lv100

dialga,palkia,giratina,arcues,rayquaza,, and darkrai
    4 star trainer card
    100% complete pokeDex(AR used for that Pokemon Modifier)
    if you want the code for wild pokemon modifier leave me a message

Jamie88

4th Generation Newb :)
    Years
    I had to restart my game in Pearl last night for numerous annoying reasons :(
    Made it to Eterna City this morning and defeated Gardenia & Co. Also caught a cute lil Cleffa while looking for Zubats so I've added her to my team, no.1 because I've never even seen a wild Cleffa in the 4th Gen games until last night, and no.2 how could I say no to that face hehe

My team currently looks like:

Luxio lvl 23
    Buizel lvl 22
    Monferno lvl 23
    Cleffa lvl 17 (:D)
    Geodude lvl 9 (HM slag
    Pachirisu (for HM Cut)

Heading for the cycling road next, just as soon as I get my bicycle and check on a honey tree I slathered up many hours ago now...come on Munchlaxxx! :D

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    2 out of 6 out of my N team are lvl 100. the rest are in there 80s.

Lydia/altaria:lvl 100.
    Daniel/cradily: lvl 100.
    Sally/camerupt: lvl 86.
    Jerrad/Breloom: lvl 83.
    Jauggernaut/graydos:lvl 87 <------- However you spell that.
    Samuel/spinda: lvl 81

Finally got Lydia to learn Draco Meteor.

Struggling to catch Regigigas.

Last edited:
    Years
    I had my first trade over WIFI yesterday through the GTS no less. I traded a lvl 18 Pikachu for a lvl 1 Turtwig. It might not seem like a possitive thing to a lot of people but it was for me. Then I got it leveled up to like lvl 25+ last night. It's doing well, I got it evolved into a Grotle and looking to get it evolve further.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I decided to go on another Ditto hunt while taking a break from leveling my new (and updated) Catch Slave, and finally got the Adamant Ditto I've wanted for so long. Tons of Poke-breeding and egg hatching inc!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    I've started a new game on platinum,and things are going good.My starter was turtwig,cause I've played and finished the elite four with the other two starters.

At the time of first gym,I had:

Turtwig lv 11
    Luxio lv 15
    Machop lv 13

Machop just smashed roark into the dumps. XD

Anyways,by the time a reached the secong gym:

Luxio lv 19
    Machop Lv 22
    Grotle lv 19
    Buizel lv 17

I lost twice here,cause I was weak to her poison type roserade.Then i formed a new plan.I sent Grotle first,kept using curse,got its attack and defence up,then used a super potion on it,and that it,they were gone.

Then by tird gym:

Floatzel Lv 26
    Grotle lv 24
    Luxio lv 20
    Machop lv 24
    Ralts lv 18

I was losing because of mismagius' shadow ball.I had to evolve buizel to win.

And then when I finally did reach Maylene:

Floatzel Lv 27
    Kirlia-Lv 20
    Luxio Lv 27
    Torterra Lv 32
    Houndoom Lv 25
    Machoke lv 28

Very easy,I just tries to get some training for my weaker pokemon,and when they fainted,just used the strong ones.Machoke took care of the first two,torterra took care of lucario.

Now i'm at the fifth gym

Team:
    Haunter Lv 27
    Kirlia Lv 20
    Torterra Lv 33
    Luxray Lv 30
    Flotazel Lv 28
    Machoke Lv 29

That dude just cant win against my team.My teams good for fighting water pokemon.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Finally got enough BP to buy Calm Mind for my ev'd shiny cresselia :] only legend i'd consider using other than raikou and giratina.

jvpski3

Banned
    Years
    I'm going and searching all over the place. I got a hack to Kanto, Johto and Hoenn!
    I made my own hack!! It is thorugh the compoter, On this one program thing.
    +================================+
    | Pokemon D P PLT |
    | vERSION HACK 6.95! |
    Almost done! 7.00
    Every region came (exepct for a few cities in the other 3 regions!

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Defeated the Champion in Pokemon Diamond.

Team Members
    Fearow LV67
    Banette LV66
    Magnezone LV66
    Walrein LV65
    Hippowdown LV64
    Tentacruel LV64

After beating the champion

All of these pokemon never battled against the elite four, until the day I posted this. When I went to enter to the elite four facility, I said "I am so proud of you, guys. Give it all you got and show them how powerful you really are!"

Years
    Started over in Pearl.

I recently started over in Pearl, because, well, I was getting bored with the game. I never really was good at training the entire team evenly, but this time, rather than focusing on one non-starter pokemon to use as my main, I'm going with a starly and a chimchar.

It's going better than expected. :3

I'd bet that eventually I'm going to reach training a full team. :3

Years
    So i finally decided to catch Plat Darkrai

After 80 turns with it asleep and in the red, every ultra ball and timer ball fails. It finally wakes up and i run out of PP for hypnosis, so my gengar dies.

I send out my regigigas and chuck a pokeball. HOORAY! I check its iv's 28; in special attack, 26 in speed timid nature. Pretty good, but i really didnt want to go through hours of SRing just to catch it easily and have it have 2 and 1 in the important stats.i saved. Sometimes i really hate Pokemon.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Not gonna do my really long entries like I did on the HG/SS travel journal. xD

I'm in Hearthome City doing some Super Contests; if it gets dead boring i'll go to defeat Fantina. :D

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    [Platinum] Currently at Eterna City (just arrived) plan on training in Eterna Forest before going to the Gym I really need to
    current team
    Grotle Lv 24
    Shellos lv 16
    Hoothoot lvl 15
    I know they suck but I have really just rushed though and now have to stop and train I plan on putting shellos up for a different Poke but haven't decided which one I have a space reserved for a Hippowdon but the rest is subject to change

Ecstatic

Chilling out.
    Years
    OK, so I flashed up my DS, which hasn't had much action in the past little while, and luckily, I had found my Pokemon Pearl the day before, so let's start my Adventure! Ok, let's go:

• I named my character Jake, being my real name, I thought it was suitable.
    • Named my rival Greg, no Purpose, I just like to name my rival random names, and Greg, I thought, suited him.
    • After that, I watched as the Television mentioned something about a "Red Gyrados" hmm, Where have I heard that before? :D
    And that's it for today Ladies and Gent's, I will most likely update later on tonight, or tomorrow, So I will see you next time, Peace! :D

Back