• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Defeated Gardenia, on the way to the next city.

Monferno Lv24
    Staravia Lv24
    Luxio Lv24

I plan to catch a Ralts soon and train it till it evolves into Kirlia and then Gardevoir

Years
    Just restarted Pearl. Already beat the second gym here's the team

Prinplup lvl 26
    Budew lvl 24
    Staravia lvl 23
    Geodude lvl 8 (Hm slave :P )

I really want to evolve my budew into Roselia! So that's what I'm working at. I'm hoping for my team in the end, to look something like:

Empoleon
    Roserade
    Staraptor
    Ambipom/Snorlax/Vespiquen (Spamming the honey)
    Raichu
    Mismagius

On platinum:

Ive already gotten to the battle frontier and im trying to complete my pokedex so i can import from ruby (:

I really want emerald though... :P

Turbanator

~єммαα~
    Years
    Not mucch happeninn, im onn pokemon pearrl right noww and im tryin to get my group of evee to lvl 100, my highest lvl one is the ice eevee at lvl 45 atm :L x

Jamie88

4th Generation Newb :)
    Years
    I'm playing PKMN Pearl atm, currently adventuring on Route 210. My team looks like...

Roselia lvl 28
    Crobat lvl 28
    Gyarados lvl 28
    Monferno lvl 28
    Luxio lvl 29
    Staravia lvl 16 (De-Fogger for route 210) Usually this slot would be filled by lvl 28 Aipom

Kicked crasher wakes salty ass earlier on to get my 4th Gym badge :) then defeated my rival, Ralph. Travelling route 210 atm, kicking ass and taking names!

Years
    Worst Day Of My Life

A week (2 weeks ago) after I bough Pokemon Diamond I was up to the Veilstone HQ part. I got the Storage Key and then I went to a mart to sell things to stock up on pokeballs, revives and repels and then I accidently sold the key. I don't know how. You can't sell key items. But somehow I did. Then I couldn't go any further and had to restart. 4 days ago I passed it and I was so annoyed.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Restarted Diamond earlier.
    Currently on my way to Oreburgh to get my first badge.
    Here's my team so far:
    Sgt. Twig (Yeah, I ripped it off an LP, so what? :)) - Turtwig - Level 15
    Ramirez (Call of Duty) - Starly - Level 10
    Sparky - Shinx - Level 10

I always rush and finish Pokemon games in ~10 hours. Taking my time this time though. Not even at Oreburgh and i've got 2.5 hours in :P

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Defeated Wake, working my way through Route 212 for some extra training before I head to Celestic town.

Monferno Lv34
    Quagsire Lv33
    Luxray Lv34
    Gardevoir Lv33
    Staraptor Lv34

Blazaking

Pokémon Master
    Years
    I've completed the main story on my Platinum and mostly focus on leveling up my team these days. My team is:
    Salamence Lv100
    Vaporeon Lv100
    Infernape Lv100
    Staraptor Lv97
    Metagross Lv95
    Luxray Lv90

Jamie88

Years
    Made it through Route 210, alot of asses kicked, alot of names took :) Went on to battle and take out Fantina and her entire Gym with my humble Aipom a'la Shadow Claw! Evolved into Ambipom on the last tier of trainers before Fantina, he's a beast!

Just arrived in Canalave City, my team looks like:

Monferno lvl 30
    Gyarados lvl 30
    Crobat lvl 30
    Roserade lvl 31
    Luxray lvl 31
    Ambipom lvl 35

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Finally picked up Pearl again a few days ago. I've had it since Christmas.

Anyway, thanks to my Drifloon and Zubat, got a Forest Badge. Heh heh, I have a Monferno and I didn't even use it.

Also took down Jupiter with Pachirisu getting three Charms in before falling and Monferno cleaning up.

Now I need to get through to Hearthome City.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Let's see...
    I finally finished breeding and evolving all of the Eeveelutions, I used up the last of my Qualot berries to get Espeon but it was worth it.
    Started EV training my Shinx...I'm already tired of Starlies and I've only killed 22.
    Remembered my Catch Slave(s) for a trip to Mt. Coronet and picked up a few Dratini and a Careful Dragonair.
    I also finally (FINALLYYY) got not one, but two Ambipom from honey trees today, after weeks of Burmies and Wurmples. Now I'd just like a Munchlax to appear, but that's asking too much.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Heading through Mt.Coronet to defeat Team Galactic

My Team;

Infernape Lv44
    Quagsire Lv43
    Abomasnow Lv43
    Luxray Lv43
    Gardevoir Lv43
    Staraptor Lv43

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    Evan had just finished fighting his younger brother, Hayden, in a Pokémon battle.

"Hayden, you're Pokémon are really strong. I see that Gible I gave you has evolved into a Garchomp! That's very impressive."
    "Thanks, Evan, but I still wasn't able to beat you."
    "Hayden, as long as your Pokémon follow you and trust you, I'll be happy. Don't try and push your Pokémon to become strong. You don't want to be like Team Rocket and Team Galactic, do you?"
    "You're right. Well, thanks, Evan. I had fun fighting you!"
    "Thank you, Hayden. I'm happy to see my younger brother become such as powerful trainer. Now, I've got to head back to Sinnoh. I have to meet someone. Good luck!...Oh, your Typhlosion. He needs to rest. My Golduck did some major damage to him. You want to get to a Pokémon Center ASAP."
    "Right. Bye, brother!"

Evan went back to Sinnoh to meet up with an old friend.
    "Soren!"
    "Ah, Evan. How goes your journey to find all the Pokémon?"
    "That's why I'm here."
    "Oh?"
    "Yes. What do you know about a Pokémon called Arceus?"
    "...Arceus...You can't go after that Pokémon, Evan."
    "I knew you'd say something like that. Listen, Soren, I'm going to find him, even if I die trying!"
    "Are you willing to sacrifice the lives of your Pokémon?"
    "They'd die for me!"
    "But would it be for the right cause? Evan, I understand why you want this Pokémon, which is why I will help, but I do not know much of anything about this Pokémon, much less how to find him!"
    "Please, Soren, just give me a lead."
    "Very well. From what I understand, there is some sort of pathway on Spear Pillar that has to be opened, but we have yet to open it. Apparently, a mystical item is required, one that you, me, or any other person in this world has found yet."
    "Then I'll find it."

Evan began his search for the mystical item. He knew this journey wouldn't be easy, but that never stopped him before.

In short, I'm trying to find any leads to the American Arceus event, and when it happens, I'll be there and ready!

Years
    Right now I'm trying to level up Golbat so that I came finally attempt to catch Mesprit. I actually had to change that map marker to something else so that I can pay attention to something else than worry about where Mesprit is. I just need to level up and get more cash in order to get more poke balls in order to catch Mesprit. My Golbat is at LvL 43, I'm trying to get him to 45 just to be safe. That darn Mesprit kept running away because it's faster than my Golbat.

Edit: Now I found out that Goldbat is weak against Confusion so now I have to lvl up my bronzong into the forties and use it's block move and have a load of ultra and dusk balls on hand. Man at this rate I'll never finish this game. Mesprit is really starting to annoy me now.

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Lost to Cynthia, I was expecting it really as I didn't bother training my team up to a good enough level beforehand, i'm going to train my team to level 60 and try again

Infernape Lv52
    Quagsire Lv52
    Abomasnow Lv50
    Gardevoir Lv50
    Luxray Lv50
    Staraptor Lv50

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Got the last badge last night, now doing some levelling up on Victory Road. I'm also loving my new Leafeon(*hugs him*), and added a Vulpix to my team for no reason at all.

Current Team:
    Empoleon, Lv. 52
    Staraptor, Lv. 57
    Leafeon, Lv. 44
    Blastoise, Lv. 38
    Vulpix, Lv. 31
    Gible, Lv. 20
    (Hence the training, lol)

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Now that my Budew and Chingling have evolved, I'm working on Buneary. Modest nature, sadly. But it had a Chople Berry attached.

Speaking of Modest natures, I got a Modest Misdreavus! This must be the game wanting me to use a Mismagius in the E4. Off to training!

Jamie88

Years
    Made it through the deep, extremely annoying snow to reach Snowpoint City :D Arrived and duely dispatched the gym trainers then Candice herself. Also shook my team up a bit, trying out a few new Pokes. Team currently looks like

Roserade lvl 34
    Luxray lvl 38
    Crobat lvl 38
    Barbroach lvl 25 (currently training, new poke)
    Geodude lvl 7 (HM slag, soon to be replaced by Sneasel)
    Infernape lvl 41

Going to train for a bit and get my higher level Mons all to about lvl 42/43, hopefully have Barbroach evolved by then too and also try breeding for a Sneasel...but first, dinner time!! :D

Back