• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    my charizard learned solarbeam and my electivire knows flamethrower now. Got beat by my friend, i hate legendaries!Grrrrr!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Currently, I just beat Roark with my Monferno and Budew. I've taken care of business in Floaroma, traded Larvitar and Beldum to my Diamond, and am currently heading for Eterna Forest for a Murkrow.'

Current Team
    Monferno- Lv. 21
    Budew- Lv. 20
    Buizel- Lv. 20
    Larvitar- 15
    Beldum- 15

Oh yeah, neither my Larvitar or Beldum obey me >.>

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    just got pearl along with brawl today, after discovering i had 3 gift cards from the same store. so hopefully ill start tonight, with a chimchar instead of piplup this time. 8)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Team Update

Caught a Mukrow a few minutes back. Have to train it to around level 25 before I can really use it.

Beldum is at 19, one level till he's battle ready as a Metang.

Larvitar will get little attention, I think having him as he is will be fine as of now.

3 levels until Buizel becomes Floatzel!

Monferno- Lv. 24
    Buizel- Lv. 23
    Budew- Lv. 22
    Beldum- Lv. 19
    Larivtar- Lv. 16
    Murkrow- Lv. 11

karanik

Treecko Treecko Treecko!
    Years
    I'm trying to catch a munchlax on Pearl, training my team and also breeding Treeckos.

IJWLover08

The Pink Ball Maniac!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Just Migrated Some Pokemon From Emerald
    And I Got
    My Level 70 Dustox
    My Level 26 Hariyama
    My Level 70 Latios
    My Level 37 Swampert
    My Level 70 Castform
    My Level 40 Wailord

There Awesome !!!!! Even The Week Ones!

P.S Just Completed My Whole Pokedex National Dex All Of It!!!!

darkrai11

....hi?
    Years
    Pfff,I cheated through the whole thing with 999master balls and 999rare candies.I only beat the game to get all the legendaries in kanto,jotoh,hoen,and sinnoh.In both normal and shiny.
    P.S.I cheated to complete the national dex

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Team Update

Evolved my Buizel into Floatzel. Leveled up my sagging Murkrow to Lv. 20, and grew my Beldum into a Metang.

Monferno- Lv. 24
    Floatzel- Lv. 26
    Budew- Lv. 22
    Murkrow- Lv. 20
    Metang- Lv. 20
    Larvitar- Lv. 17

Will be posting stats/item/movesets next update.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    When I wanted to start breeding my Battle Tower team, I went and chain caught about 15 Dittos. I needed to get Adamant, Modest, and Calm ones. Well, I got Adamant and Calm, but not Modest. However, the Eevee given to me by Bebe was Modest, so I figured I'll just train that up into a Umbreon/Espeon and use Synchronize to catch me a Modest Ditto.

So I started breeding Trapinches with my Adamant Ditto as well as running around with Eevee and occasionally doing some battling to get her happiness up. FINALLY her happiness was high enough and she evolved into an Espeon at level 16. About the same time, I also got a Trapinch with IVs good enough to train. Went and tried to Synchronize and catch Dittos, but all of the pokemon in that grass are like level 28-30, so I can't use Espeon because even with Repel on, they still attack. Looks like I have to train her up even farther...

The good thing is, I can finally EV train my Trapinch!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My current team -
    Monferno lv.26
    Luxio lv 23
    Currently beaten the second gym :)
    Starting to catch some more pokemon...

austin00081

young money
    Years
    I've recently found interest in the Battle Tower.
    The battles there are challenging and fun, and I can never find a good fight in-game.
    Double-battles are what I'm going with, and I'll try to get to the BT Tycoon.

Does anyone know any good EV training pokemon for my Ivysaur and Quilava? (I'm not evolving them to their final stage)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Currently in route 210 with my team:
    Luxray- lv.31 (Evolved my Luxio, yay! xD)
    Monferno - lv.35 about to evolve
    And with the evolution of starly (can't remember the name) at level 29, so its pretty good.

Years
    i am currently looking for 3 pokemon

i hate it when it comes up to them and they are rare not darkrai,shaymin,arceus there only for cheaters ^_^

hope u do well on ur travles

ash

Back