• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
    Just evolved my Kadabra (?) into Alakazam by trading with my bro (who's Kadabra also evolved to LOL).

Current Team in Platinum (still training for Pokemon League):

Egg (from Riley)
    Rapidash: LvL 42
    Roselia: LvL 40
    Magneton: LvL 41 (nearly 42)
    Crobat: LvL 42
    Snover: LvL 39 (training and evolving into Abomasnow)

I'll get back to yous on Pearl later.

cheese rox!

And in came cheese
    Years
    I'm just training up my team to level 50 to go through victory road, whuch will take a while as i have recently caught a level 16 starly and plan to use it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Caught a Ledian this morning and a Nincada.
    Currently trying to hatch the Ledyba egg and evolving nincada.
    I found pokemon ruby on the bus today and when I got home was suprised to find the game had about 6 pokemon on it that I had yet to obtain so I migrated them.
    I just finished Ev training my 3rd Mewtwo.
    I now stand at 464 obtained!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Two SPP WiFi chat trades tanked for reasons I don't know, so I've had it with that place for a while.

I hatched three boxes of eggs and a few extra yesterday, no shiny yet, which makes my total around 160. This is too slow-going.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Currently moving my best pokes + items to my diamond from platinum to restart platinum for my platinum solorun that will start soon

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Woot! 483 seen, 474 found. Only a few more until I've got the National done, then I just have to trade for the event legendaries like Darkrai to complete it.

In other news, training and breeding is on hiatus. Currently growing berries. LOTS of berries.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Just got the Silver Print for the Battle Hall in Platinum after beating 10 rounds in a row. Poor Argenta ended up with a Heatran, which fainted after one Earthquake from my Garchomp. x3 I think I'll rechallenge the Elite 4 after my whole team gets to about LV 65 or so.

Current team:
    - Empoleon LV 62
    - Garchomp LV 64
    - Luxray LV 62
    - Leafeon LV 62
    - Weavile LV 62
    - Staraptor LV 62

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    483 seen, 472 obtained :]
    Tommorrow I aim to raise my obtained number by 3 or more.
    I really wish my wifi worked getting these last 20 would be a doddle then (N)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lately in Pokemon Pearl, I've been chaining for a shiny. The shiny I was looking for was a shiny Glameow, but I ended up chaining for a Floatzel. It didn't go sucessfully as I planned it would be, but it was worth a try.

I am trying to build up a good wifi battling team in Pokemon Pearl, so I've been EV training a few pokemon these days. It's turning out to be a great team, and I hope to reach lv. 100 soon enough so I can start battling people.

I haven't done much in the game except for contests, training, and chaining, but there will be more to come from me in these couple of days. I hope to reach my goal on all these things soon...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    On Diamond, I am soft resetting for a shiny Heatran, and on Pearl, I'm soft resetting for a shiny Palkia. On both games, I am utilizing a Trick Synchronizing Alakazam to start off, and it really helps in making the weakening process much easier. I don't care which one I get first, but hopefully, Heatran will decide to shine soon. The main reason I'm hunting it is so that I can officially "complete" that sidequest and have all the trainers in Sinnoh get to the final levels.

On Platinum, I'm still soft resettting for a shiny Turtwig. Haven't been at it that long, but it IS Platinum, after all; I haven't gotten to play through it yet, so naturally, it feels like it's taking forever. At the moment, Turtwig is my most desired shiny.

Wish me luck, you guys. I'll need it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Well i just smeered honey on all tree available in hopes of catching a cherubi!
    also need an ambion with double slap so i'm just catching everything i see haha.

sez1992

Years
    On Platinum:

Evolved Snover to Abomasnow, now lvling my lvl 13 pokemon so it can evolve.
    Also trying to hatch my egg..

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    about to challenge byon on platinum.

current team:

TORTERRA lvl 58 (impish nature)
    DRAGONITE lvl 58 (rash nature)
    GYARADOS lvl 58 (adamant nature)
    AMBIPOM lvl 58 (rash nature)
    ELECTABUZZ lvl 58 (adamant nature)
    ALAKAZAM lvl 58 (timid nature)

All are EV trained and the Dragonite and the Electabuzz are IV bred

sez1992

Years
    Platinum, attempted to go to Pokemon League but failed which means more training (anyone know where to go for some?)

Current Team (dont forget training them):

Chimmy/Infernape: LvL 58
    Zuby/Crobat: LvL 43
    Pony/Rapidash: LvL 43
    Cherry/Cherubi: LvL 21 (evolving)
    Magneton/Magneton: LvL 42
    Egg/From Riley

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Evolved Lickitung into Lickylicky and caught a Cherubi which i'm now leveling up :]
    474 Obtained atm :]
    Hoping to get that up to 480 by the end of the day as a friend is lending me her copy of Saphire!!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I hear Solaceon Town is nice this kind o' year. My running Cherubi total is at roughly 280 eggs. If I can add 100 a day on average, I should be done sometime next week maximum. But I s'pose we'll see-

I honestly don't know how people can hatch thousands of eggs. Thirty is enough to put me to sleep, and nothing puts me to sleep.

Back