• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    ^--This.
    I've only hatched one female and evolved her into Espeon immediately due to her nature (timid).
    And Mr. Backlot hates me. I've resetted a million times and he still won't say that he saw an Eevee. D: He's said every Pokemon but. I'm suprised the power button on my DS hasn't just snapped off yet.

Unlucky... I got got Eevees in Mr.Backlot's Garden a couple of day's ago :D. Didn't really need them, I just breed from existing Eevee evoulutions I have.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Breeding Eevees are better than catching pokemon in the garden unless you are very lucky at catching one.

1. Finally EV trained my Garchomp, ready to use in battle tower

2. Saving up at battle tower for Earthquake to put on Dragonite (1/4 way there)

3. Caught a Murkrow, evolved, lvled till it learned nasty plot

4. Bred with togotic?(cant spell) to get togepi's with nasty plot

5. after 3 hrs i had a reasonally good Togepi

6. About to level up Togepi and EV train it

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    My team and I powered our way through to Hearthome and onto Solaceon Town, then I continued up the path battling and training my team til I got to Veilstone City, I trained alot before taking on the Gym challenge, and when I finally got around to taking the challenge, I realised that she was about 5 levels lower than I thought she would be, so it turns out my team was overpowered at the point

Team is

Absol - level 35
    Ninetales - level 34
    Staravia - level 34
    Sandslash - level 33
    Hypno - level 33
    Bidoof - level 3 (HM Slave)

Years
    Just complete my PokeDex. And I now have the National Dex. Got an Eevee, which I am hoping to evolve into an Umbreon.....somehow. Lol. Training up Pichu as well.

Went to the undergroud. Got loads of thunderstones, a heat rock, a heart scale and a fossil, which I gave to the Oreburgh Museum (or whatever it is) and got an Omanyte. So I am trainig Omanyte as well.

Dark Destiny

Years
    EV'ed trained my Togekiss <3
    Lvl 50 atm and battle tower usable, gotta lvl it up to 100 on day but atm i'm getting a new gengar. my old was is kinda out of date =P

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Well after my incredible oversight of Maylene's pokemon, I decided to only battle the trainers on my way to Pastoria so I could at least slow the levels on my pokemon a bit before taking on Crasher Wake.

Unfortunately he has the same level pokemon that Maylene has, so he too was way too easy on my account of overtraining before.

Anyway here is the team update:-

Absol - level 38
    Ninetales - level 36
    Sandslash - level 35
    Hypno - level 33
    Staraptor - level 37
    Bidoof - level 3 (HM Slave)

-Pokemon in the PC that I occasionally switch around so I can have a full team of 6 when I face the elite four

Scyther - level 36
    Primeape - level 35

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    ^--This.
    I've only hatched one female and evolved her into Espeon immediately due to her nature (timid).
    And Mr. Backlot hates me. I've resetted a million times and he still won't say that he saw an Eevee. D: He's said every Pokemon but. I'm suprised the power button on my DS hasn't just snapped off yet.

Has he mentioned Eevee before? If so, then they may still be in the Garden. There can be up to two of the Trophy Garden exclusives in there at a time.

And well, i'm sure it's been months since my last update, so..
    Awhile ago I restarted my Diamond version, and i'm up to Dialga now SRing for a Shiny one.
    In Pearl, i've been doing heaps more training, most recently i've caught 8 Shiny Gligar, 2 Shiny Castform, 4 Shiny Abomasnow and 19 Shiny Eevee. Plus others, but i'm too tired to think right now D=

I got my Shiny Rhypherior to Lv. 100 earlier, and next in line is my Shiny Kingler, then Shiny Miltank and Furret.
    I done an IV check for my Eevee's, and most of them were.. You know, great but not.

Click the spoiler to see them ~
    Spoiler:

I will be training #7 into a Vaporeon though, but i'm not sure about the rest.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Training some pokemons on Diamond. Broke twenty-five hours playing time, and haven't faced the 5th gym leader yet because she isn't at her gym! Well, here's meh team.. well, before that, Empoleon & Azumarill are in the daycare. Which is why they're not in meh main team. But here they are, the Pearl's Pokemon Lineup!

Quagsire lv. 25
    Pony lv. 34 (ponyta)
    Buzzi lv. 35 (buizel)

Also, I have empoleon & azumarill in the daycare but i have tons of lv. 20 downs in the PC, so..But azumarill's lv.32 and empoleons my best @ level 44.

edit- team added empoleon, quagsire, pony, buzzi, staravia, azumarill. I have almost all water because i already beat the grass gym plus i have empoleons peck & staravia for my rivals grass starter.

edit- I found a place that only has Geodudes, ponyta's and chanseys! yay almost all water team.

edit- I lied. You can also find mime juniours.

Last edited:
    Years
    Went through Eterna Forest with Eevee and evolved into Leafeon. I know I wanted Umbreon but I couldn't be bothered to wait until nighttime. I will just get another one later. In the Survival Area and moving out.

Team=
    Empoleon - Lvl 64
    Torterra - Lvl 64
    Infernape - Lvl 64
    Leafeon - Lvl 31
    Bibarel - Lvl 20 (something)

Dark Destiny

Years
    finally traded my graveller (can't spell) so now i got a golem =) too bad it's got rubbish nature and bad Iv's but its' another pokemon for my dex

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    I recently started the game so this is the perfect thread for me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yesterday:
    Well I started with Chimchar (Mostly because of that 2 fire pokemon rumor I've been hearing about).
    I caught almost all the pokemon possable before Jubilfe and decided to keep Starly and Bedew.

Today:
    Chimchar and Starly evolved. and I battled My rival for the first time (And kicked his butt)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I started again a while ago, and my Togepi evolved!, My DS is playing up and the game keeps freezing so thats a tad annoying.

.VALO.

augmented reality
    Years
    Just battling really, mainly on SerebiiForums. Got a new battle thread up over there, anyways got my win/loss record up to 527/79 before calling it a day.

Years
    Went to Stark Mountain and went to through with Buck. And then Buck took the thing (can't remember the name) and now I'm trying to figure out what I do next.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Important "Historic" Points/Current Stuff

In Pearl...
    -I caught Heatran. FINALLY. Every time it just comes back out of the ball.
    -Got a lot of evo. stones, heart scales and such.
    -My brother gave me a shiny Tentacruel from Emerald. Woohoo~
    -He also gave me a ton of legendaries he doesn't use. Also some cool Pokemon like Trapinch. (I need a Flygon!!!)
    -Still trying to find a Ditto for mating purposes.
    -Finding a Cranidos fossil in the underground.
    -Training my Chatot to a higher level.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: The Munchlax Search

August 20, 2008

Starting this past Sunday evening, I have decided to make one final, decisive attempt to find and catch a Munchlax. Therefore, this makes it:

MUNCHLAX SEARCH: DAY 3

So, everyday, I slather 20 trees with honey, and come back and check in 6 to 8 hours. I do this 3 times a day (even on break at work!) for a total of 60 attempts a day. I would think I could find a Munchlax by the end of the week.

Meanwhile, I picked up my pokemon team from the Pokemon Center in Snowpoint City where they were recovering after our intense gym battle. I let them out of their pokeballs to get them ready for some training. Machoke seemed to be acting a little odd, and in a few seconds I understood why, as it started to evolve into a Machamp!

127. Machamp

So I took the group out for some more training around the icy routes near Mt Coronet. After a few hours, I returned to the Pokemon Center, and decided to transfer them to the ranch for some R & R. Upon arrival on the ranch though, Graveler evolved into Golem! My Sinnoh pokedex is coming closer to being complete!

128. Golem

Augist 23, 2008

MUNCHLAX SEARCH: DAY 6

Ok, this is taking longer than I expected. Barboach and I are traveling from tree to tree every day, looking to see what pokemon was attracted to honey. There were plenty of Burmy, Wormadam, and Cascoon, as well as a few others, but no Munchlax. At least we were taking the opportunity to work on some of Barboach's attacks along the way.

When I stopped at one of the Pokemon Centers along the way, I had Haley transfer some of my pokemon to me for some training. Staraptor, Clefairy, Hoothoot, Chimecho, and Skuntank haven't seen action in quite some time. Candice let me train at the Snowpoint City Gym, so me and some of the trainers from the gym headed out into the mountains for some training.

August 26, 2008

MUNCHLAX SEARCH: DAY 9

Wow. I thought for sure by now I'd have seen a Munchlax. I mean, we're talking over 500 attempts now. Not to mention the several hundred over the past year. People around Sinnoh have said they've seen Munchlax in the forest before, so if it's out there, it's my goal to catch it. I won't give up! (Yes, I may be slightly crazy.)

This makes finding a Feebas look rediculously simple.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, right now I'm on Route 220 training Glaceon, Sneasel and Rotom. I don't like Glaceon's cry though. It sounds like it's dying!!

I'm gonna keep training these guys till they're at level 50, then I'll got the Pokemon League.

Back