• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • In Platinum, I went on a Ditto catching rampage last night and I think it's safe to say I have one of every nature. As a matter of fact, when I was about to call it quits and go to sleep, a little blue blob slide across my screen. A (Mild) Shiny Ditto! My first captured shiny ever! (all other shinies I have are from trades). With these, and the Everstones I found Underground, I can finally begin to breed my dream team.

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • my sis is soo mean she was hiding three of my games and one of them was a borrowed game last time i lost my game my mom and dad got angry at mean i mean waaay angry because they had to buy it (i dont think they liked to buy the game) oh well im going to get pokemon platinum(in 2 months birthday is june 30) in a very long time oh yea anyone heard about the dsi (yes i know this is really long) one of my friends has it :laugh:i cheated on my pokemon pearl and diamond so now i have a lot of lengends one of my friends cheated on his game so much that he broke his ds(i dont think thats why) he bought another ds and guess wat he broke my action replay for using it too much oh well this is probably too long so im going to say the rest tommorow

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Just been Training Mr.YumYums, Fire Heart and Rotom to Lvl 30 And Tweety to 34 so it can evolve for the 4th Gym. Did some Plaza playing but got rudly disconnected D:! Entering the Gym now. Wish me luck ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I finally beat the E4 after about 9 tries. and now exploring the Battle Area up top!

Garchomp level 56
    Electivire 51
    Infernape 51
    Azelf 51
    Rhyperior 55
    Gyarados 55

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Well, I restarted my name, I chose the male character & named him James with my Rival's being Chris. I chose Chimchar giving Chris a Piplup though I put my Chimchar in the PC box as I wanted to have my 'starter' pokemon being a Shinx, now I'm up to the third gym, got a Luxray, level 35 only on my team lol

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh. Being bored by the Battle Hall for being so very difficult to get to Argenta, which of course, trying to get my revenge on Argenta by wiping out my streak, I tried to challenge Dahlia. I'm still trying too, I mean. After being beaten by 3 Frontier Brains, I'm not too confident in battling Dahlia, with my picked team. ;;

Still resting, btw.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Caught my first shiny legendary and second shiny girtania that has a calm nature. My first shiny was a plusle I caught last year but it's useless. This encourages me to tryed for more shiny legends.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • On My Lotad solorun on Diamond I beat the 8th gym and will now train for the E4 and after that try beat E4, still 5 weeks until platinum is out here in sweden

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    right now in diamond i'm trying to evolve my togepi to a togetic but it evolves if the friendship is high and so far my togepi doesn't like me very much

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    10:18 I downloaded the Oak letter for shaymin event and been doing some srs for a shiny shaymin since.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Just got Surf from Cynthia's grandmother and I'm doing to surf all the waters I've passed so far. The Pal Park Route has been done so far, got myself some nice items and used the Dowsing Machine for some hidden gems. :)

Team is:

Level 44 Empoleon
    Level 36 Jolteon
    Level 36 Tangrowth
    Level 35 Togetic
    Level 33 Lickilicky
    and Level 30 Tropius (HM Slave.)

xXgunboundpkmnguy

everlasting love...
    Years
  • i only got like 7 badges and i traspered my stuff from my pearl and now i got like all lv 100 but they don't listen to me....... LISTEN TO ME PPL OR SHOULD I SAY PKMN!!!!!!

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • ajkasodiuofkjh
    Breeding a Su(b)perior right now. Currently trying to get a Rhyhorn with 31 Speed and HP IV's, then once I get that I'm sticking that Rhyhorn with my Adamant, perfect Atk Ditto so I can get a Rhyhorn with 31 HP, Attack, and Speed IV's AND Rock Head (Solid Rock).
    x.x

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Got a Level 50 Rhyperior in a trade about 14 hours ago. Started collecting Lucky Eggs, and since about 6 hours ago I got my Rhyperior from Level 50 to 85. I get like 3,000 Experience from each wild battle just outside Stark Mountain.

Back