• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
Years
  • Now on pokemon platinum i'm mad I still can't defeat 2nd gym leader~ i'm tired of waiting i'm going to look at a walkthrough (YAY MY GREAT SOLUTION!) well thats what i'm going to do bye~!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I've sped through the game and got to Mt. Coronet in my English Platinum. I wanna beat the game and go get back to my Japanese Platinum.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Just got a PKRS Bidoof from Wolflare and a Shiny Jolly Ralts from Korova.! c:
    Super mega excited haha.
    I beat the 6th gym last night in Platinum.
    I'm trading the two above Pokemon from my Diamond to my Platinum.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    just got my silver thingy from the battle castle... i got lucky with the staraptor, hehe... anyway, i also started ev training so that i can start my streak on battle tower and arcade..

Years
  • A box in the storage system of my Pearl Version had over twelve Eggs to hatch. Was grateful that two hatched were female Smeargle of the natures I prefer (Quiet & Jolly).
    Among the others to hatch were a male Meditite (Psycho Cut, Fake Out, Baton Pass, Bulk Up), a boy and girl Eevee (Baton Pass, Curse, Wish, Covet), a female Snubbull (Heal Bell, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Close Combat), eight Seviper (Stockpile, Rest, Assurance, Earthquake), and the last to hatch was a Cyndaquil (Flare Blitz, Covet, Substitute, Howl).

One of the male Seviper was Lonely so I nicknamed it TROUSER and plan to keep it...

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I spent half-an hour trying to see whether you can catch Dialga or Palkia on top of Mt. Coronet, and spent another half hour trying to find Absol...

I just gave up and catched Absol from my Emerald instead, too bad for I wont be getting Super Luck now.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Took My garchomp to The battle Hall :)And well started. After about 49 rounds Hall Matron Argenta came along and wished to battle me. I accepted and so it started I sent out Garchomp of course and she sent out Crobat. She used toxic but I used Outrage and OHKO'ed her :) And got my first frontier symbol ^^

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    just recently defeated the league for which i almost lost to cythia with all my pokemon at lvl 63. cynthia really is one tough champion than the previous champions in the gba games. i'll probably try to challenge the league with team and see how they pull through.

currently training my team again in the battle zone while catching those non-Sinnoh pokemon there.

i was lucky enough to dug two fossils. wish could find more for the dex.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • I caught Giratina in the Distortion World. Cool place and the storyline is really good actually, better than I thought it would be. I ran out of balls the first time I faced Giratina, but I reloaded my game and caught it with my 3rd Ultra Ball. I'm now at Sunyshore after defeating all the trainers on Route 222.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    got all starters from my friend... currently making streaks on B.tower,and B.arcade

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Diamond verson.
    I've just evolved my Grovyle into Sceptile and my Wartortle to Blastoise, which means that I now have all the fully evolved forms of the Kanto and Hoenn starters, once I get my wifi fixed I'm going to trade a chimchar and piplup from the GTS.
    Anyway I'm currently training my last two Eevees into leafeon and glaceon.
    Oh and I caught a shiny girafarig after a chain of 36.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    just beat the elite 4 got the national dex and pokeradar....now the real fun starts

i gotta do stark mountain.....i also have to go back to the distortion world to get the thing to keep giratina in his Origin form....um i got the orbs for dalgia and palkia and talked to the lady so now i just gotta go catch them at spear pillar.....

i already caught uxie and azelf......mesperit is still running around with like 1 hp left....i activated the birds too......

i also have to go to snowpoint temple

anyone have master balls for me :(.....?

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Went Underground and luckily dug up an Insect Plate, a Flame Plate and an Iron Plate. Got a busy day ahead, so I might go and check on my GTS (hoping to get a Japanese Gyarados to try the Masuda Method) and I might go and try to catch Uxie or Azelf or something. :)

Back