• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    Eh, in Diamond i'd reset my file a while ago.. Haven't gotten to play it in a couple of days. I'm about to enter Gardenia's gym, wondering if i should grind levels before entering, or just go ahead and do it (i've had bad luck with being underlevelled before, so i wonder if i should get a head start..)

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Right now I am trying to catch enough trade slaves to finish up my trading from Pearl to Platinum, and I am on my way to Hearthome City.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    About to tackle Team Galactic HQ in Veilstone, hopefully level up my Staraptor a bit more in the process.

Ah..so Looker snags the key for you this time....

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Beat Elite and then had a hilarious battle with Cynthia. Lucario and Garchomp were taken down by a combination of Empoleon's Surf with Togekiss' Yawn and Charm, and a load of Hyper Potions. :P

Then it was left to Togekiss and Jolteon vs Cynthia's Milotic and Roserade. Joleton did nothing as I relied on Ancientpower boosts and funny Metronome from Togekiss. And it's Hustle ability made loads of move miss and I was being distracted by TV so it took forever. XD Got to the Battle Frontier after beating Flint and Volkner and then realised I hadn't got the Nat Dex as I hadn't got Rotom yet, the only 'mon I hadn't seen. I still went to the Battle Arcade and got a 7 win streak before saving. Tommorow, I'll catch Rotom, get the National Dex, do some more Frontier and mayeb have a go at cathing Cresselia. :)

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Been planting a lot of the EV reducing berries. I'm going to clear Stark Mountain tonight, with my level 75 Arcanine.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Recently caught an Electabuzz which was around Lv. 41. Trained it up a little to about 50-51. Gave it the Electerizer and evolved it to Electivire via trading to my Diamond..brought it back to my Platinum.

Electivire is pretty sweet so far. He won't be much use against Volkner though, haha.

Planning on training up my Magnemite as well, evolving it to Magneton..then eventually Magnezone.

I want to get all the evolved forms of Magneton, Electabuzz, Magmar, Rhydon, Porygon, etc. Personal sidequest of mine, haha.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Right now, I'm training my Plat team to try and beat the E4. My goal is to get them all to 55-60.

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
    YAY my friend helped me she made my chimchar to lv.100 I now have 5 badges and the rest of my poke'mon are either 20 or 30!

Red Rain

Years
    Well I caught Rotom late last night and then look about the Old Chateau. Got a 30 win streak in the Battle Hall and I got a 7 win streak in the Battle Castle. Will keep going on with the Hall until I get to Argenta. :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I decided to give myself a bit of a challenge, so I made my team, nearly all dragon type (in Platinum). All 6 of them were lvls 53-56. Needless to say I managed to beat E4 with little problem, though Cynthia got to be a tough challenge. Because her Pokemon were a lot faster than mine, the majority of the time, she'd be able to go first. Although my Aerodactyl knew fly, and garchomp dig. So that helped. When it came to trying to take out her Garchomp, I'd loose. Only did I just manage to beat it that I had to take on her other ones (Milotic was pretty versatile against my dragon types). Needless to say, I used quite a bit of revives, of which Milotic's PP usage was going down, so it couldn't use the super effective moves anymore... lol. And then it got easier after that.

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
    ok all pokemon except ones in box and infernape is lv.30!I also got seven badges!but I lost my game:(

Last edited:

Vie

Years
    lol. it took me forever to practise shiny chaining, and now I can do it almost perfect. =] guess what happened... I started platinum yesterday and a shiny geodude appeared out of nowhere and jumped into my face. xD yaaay!
    But its not in my pokemon party.

Red Rain

Years
    I've been trying to catch Mesprit, Cresselia, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and there are just too fast. I'm going to try and get a Golbat from Stark Mountain, fast enough to Mean Look the Pokes or I might just look for one here on PC. I have a false swiper, so I'm half way there. Haven't even seen Articuno yet though, it obviously can't get to where I am due to the other 4 hogging the spotlight. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Well I just purchased the last piece of furniture needed for my Villa :D
    Kinda thought something good would of happened but nevermind :P
    Time to start shiny hunting :D

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Currently IV breeding Growlithe, with the awesome IVed Mama Arcanine TwilightBlade gave me (it was a Growlithe then).
    The best I've gotten so far is
    Adamant #58 Growlithe: 22 - 23 / 29 / 10 - 15 / 31 / 19 / 23

Not good enough though, and all the other Growlithes I've been hatching have FF.. I want Intimidate.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Trying to chain a shiny bidoof!
    Friggin starly broke chain twice at 11 :(
    Never been good at chaining, any advice?

Back