• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • I started a new game in Pearl. I have two gym badges, and I'm on Cycling Road. My team is:

Quilava; level 23
    Absol; level 23
    Bayleef; level 22
    Croconaw; level 23
    Bidoof; level 6 - HM Slave.

:33

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Well I've beat Wake :) man his Gyrados is a killer and my Eevee evolved into a Umbreon :) . I am now making my way up to Celestic town and gonna evolve my Gligar into a Gliscor :)

Current team
    Daze-Infernape-lvl 37
    Shade-Umbroen-lvl 37
    MayoMayo-Machoke-lvl 34
    Hudini-Gligar-lvl 37

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Today I Sr'ed for a calm or Modest Drifloon as today is Friday, and on about the 5th or 6th attempt I managed to score a female unburden Calm one, I'm hoping it has decent iv's and will probably end up using it in-game for my team.

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
  • I'm slowly making my way through Platinum right now. I've just beaten Veilstone Gym, and I've started along route 214.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    I managed to train my team all up to about level 60 and did the Stark Mountain quest. i unlocked the battleground. It is very tough.

cheese rox!

And in came cheese
    Years
  • I battled Cyrus and caught Dailga on my first try. Too bad he wasn't shiny. Also, my Medicham is covered with ribbos from Hoenn and Sinnoh contests.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Diamond Journal:
    I wanna complete my pokedex in there without using any Action Replay Codes or anything. So i tried to get a Glameow and evolve it to Purugly.. Then i caught one near Floarama Town :3.. Jeez' Im lucky!

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
  • Trying to get through Victory Road in Platinum...
    Current Team:

LvL 57: Infernape
    LvL 50: Uxie
    LvL 50: Azelf
    LvL 48: Giratina
    LvL 35: Luxray (LvLing)
    LvL 35: Ponyta (LvLing to evolve into Rapidash)

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    im back after a long timeand i got platinum and completed it with 2 pokemon alikazam and giratina

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Did the horrendously long Stark Mountain subquest and unlocked the Battleground Cafe in Platinum. Beat Roark (barely, because his obnoxious Aerodactyl KO'ed my Weavile and Luxray and Empoleon with its Earthquake) and Maylene (also barely, because her Medicham landed a critical Ice Punch and another critical Thunderpunch on my Staraptor.) Probably won't be going to the Battle Arcade anytime soon, because my luck is horrible right now.

Going to catch Heatran in a bit, after buying all the Dusk/Ultra Balls I can get my hands onto.

Current Team:
    - Empoleon LV 60
    - Garchomp LV 60
    - Staraptor LV 61
    - Leafeon LV 59
    - Luxray LV 60
    - Weavile LV 60

Back