• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Beat Argenta with my Infernape. And of all the Pokemon she chooses, it has to be a Blaziken. XD, I lol'ed at that one. Thankfully I won with Flare Blitz, and didn't get much recoil damage.

I'm trying to be Palmer now. Rhyperior isn't what I expect it to be a challenge, mainly because I hit it with one Surf. Dragonite was kind of annoying, thankfully Empoleon is part Steel, or I'll be losing my mind now. Milotic on the other hand, is really really hard to beat! I almost got close calls, and I'm noticing everytime I almost beat Milotic, he always gets Critical Hits! Argh. I'm trying to train Ludicolo to beat Milotic because Tangrowth isn't cutting out for it.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I went to 202, chained a male, nonshiny Sentret, and went downstairs in a pokemon center. I went into the WiFi room and sat there for ten minutes. I walked out a bit angry.

The day before that, I picked up three shiny Murkrows. If you want one, PM me.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh, I've already trained my Ludicolo to LVL 50. That will beat Palmer's Milotic.

And I also captured Magikarp at Resort Area at LVL 70. And look at that, crappy stats. <.<

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
  • On Pearl Lvled my Empoleon to 83 and my Drifblum to lvl 37. Beat the elite four 4 times now.
    On Platinum, lvling Ponyta to 40 to evolve into Rapidash, and also lving my main pokemon (for elite 4) to at least 50-60's

templekeeper

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    This is interesting.
    I went to 202, chained a male, nonshiny Sentret, and went downstairs in a pokemon center. I went into the WiFi room and sat there for ten minutes. I walked out a bit angry.
    Let's fast forward from here. So I was EV training my shiny Honchkrow in Attack and decided to chain a Sentret or two. I've always had bad luck with Sentet, and blingers aren't my cup of tea. Nevertheless, I took home two of those thingers the same day I caught a nonshiny one for a 'trade'. Cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    well now i got PLatnium my fav story was battling my rival. he sent out a ponyta and for some reason it learnt water gun.

do u think it was a glitch?

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Diamond

In Diamond, I've been training some of my Pokemon, mostly Grass and Water-types, near Canalave City. While training on Route 218, my Tangela and Ivysaur evolved! My Milotic and Sudowoodo, who I was training in Iron Island, reached level 45. And my Vaporeon just learned Aurora Beam, and my Glaceon just learned Ice Shard, although he uses Icy Wind much more frequently. (That's mainly due to wearing Choice Specs while training.)

Yesterday, the news centre in Solaceon wanted a Murkrow. Rather than wasting a few Pokeballs to catch one in the Lost Tower or something, I bred my Honchkrow with my Crobat and made three baby Murkrow with them. All three were male and knew Confuse Ray (from the Crobat).

Platinum

...Wait, Platinum?!? Didn't I just have Diamond and Pearl? Actually, I just got the game yesterday, and started it last night. I picked Eve as my character name, Warren as my rival name, and Chimchar as my starter (because I already picked Turtwig in Diamond and Piplup in Pearl).

The Chimchar I received happened to be female! I think that's the first time I ever got a female starter! Well anyway, that Chimchar (I named her Imp) scratched Warren's Piplup to death, and afterwards I proceeded to head towards Oreburgh City and catch some Pokemon along the way. So far the Pokemon I have in my team are: (in the order I caught them)

Imp (female Chimchar, level 11, Lonely nature)
    Electra (female Shinx, level 9, Adamant nature)
    Vul (male Starly, level 9, Docile nature)
    Erika (female Budew, level 9, Hasty nature)
    Shadowfax (male Ponyta, level 5, Brave nature)
    Rocky (male Machop, level 8, Bashful nature)

*I just caught Shadowfax and Rocky, so I haven't gotten a chance to train them much yet. In my box I have a Budew (who I didn't put on my team because she had a Careful nature) and a Zubat. The Zubat's mainly there because I know someone in Oreburgh will want to see one.

I think next I'll go train Shadowfax and Rocky back in Route 203 or something, especially Shadowfax since he's behind in level. Then I'll head to the Oreburgh Mine and talk to Roark, etc. etc. etc.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • My ribbons

I'm working on getting more ribbons for my Gardevoir. It has 18 now.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I'm inside the Galactic Hideout trying to remember the path to Cryus and to get the Master Ball to catch Palkia.

1. Onix
    2. Lucario
    3. Crobat
    4. Golduck
    5. Torterra
    6. Blissey

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Today in platinum............a horrible defeat. I was on battle 37 in the battle tower with riley as my partner. His dumb dragonite killed both of my pokemon because he was a CB Dragonite and our last two opponents were flying types so yeah..............

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Argh. After being discouraged by being beaten by Palmer's Milotic so much, I challenged Thorton. And guess what his Pokemon are? Gastrodon, Electrode and Milotic. Seriously, am I a Milotic magnet? I mean, I hate Milotic. It's hard to catch, and hard to evolve. ;;

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
  • Platinum:

Still training my pokemon:

Current Team:
    Tentacruel: LvL 37
    Electabuzz: LvL 40
    Rapidash: LvL 40
    Magneton: LvL 41
    Crobat: LvL 41
    Roselia: LvL 37 (Holding exp share)

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Platinum; After a few problems with Vanadium, I traded him out of my party and picked up a modest Eevee from a friend on LJ who named him Lutetium and evolved into Leafeon. I've trained him up until he's level with the others, and am about to go and challenge Candice!

Current Team:-

Lithium, Lucario, Level 43
    Ethanol, Empoleon, Level 42
    Carbon, Charizard, Level 44
    Lutetium, Leafeon, Level 40
    Propane, Porygon2, Level 43
    Radon, Rotom, Level 42

templekeeper

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Everything from the economy to pokemon is getting more global; catch my drift? After receiving what I realised was a (shiny) German Bulbasaur from someone here, I got interested in trying the Masuda method. I hatched some seventy-odd Cherubis, no shiny yet (a little early).

Today, I decided to hit the GTS for an international Ditto so I can raise the Bulbasaur. I had forgotten how ridiculous people are -_-. Oh yeah, I've got a gazillion Lv. 100 Chimchars in my PC. There was one reasonable Ditto offer...a Zangoose. I have Ruby, so I could go find one, but it could be gone by then. Sooooo...I traded my only shiny Zangoose to some lucky kid in Japan. It's not like I miss it..I've been trying to trade it for a while.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Today I braught my 'Pokemon Obtained' number up to 447 and whilst searching for a swellow was pleasently suprised to find a SHINY buizel.
    I am predicting that I shall have successfully 'caught them all' sometime in the near future!
    However without wifi getting certain pokemon such as Manaphy and Celebii is not going to be an easy task.

Years
  • In Platinum:

When I went to the house in the Survival Area, I noticed that Cheryl was there. I haven't seen her in a long time. That battle was alright, until she was down to her Blissey. After that, I battled with trainers that I missed out on. From there, I traveled to the area near Stark Mountain, and I found some items.

Back