• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I chained Growlithe today... had a good one going and stupidly picked a bad patch... =( I should try my Swarm for better luck.

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    M, your the 301st post XP

I just got traded a Shiny Alakazam and a Japenese Movie event LEGIT Darkrai w/ Spacial Rend and Roar of time!

Lol, darn Shadow, my computer went to slowly lol. And the Darkrai can learn both? Is it cloned or the real thing? Would you trade it for something?

Sorry for getting off topic by the way. Soon somebody will be trading me a Swinub and a Miltank maybe. Nothing real special, but to me it is lol.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    July 17 (Evening)

Here I am again,The dreaded Manaphy1128.Anywho,i was playing my game and I have never used my Heatern before.Never.The reason is beacause i usally only use my starter(s) to battle.I don't know his "good" moves and what they're evective against.I always feel weird using new or legendary pokemon.Its this thing.

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    Lol, darn Shadow, my computer went to slowly lol. And the Darkrai can learn both? Is it cloned or the real thing? Would you trade it for something?

Sorry for getting off topic by the way. Soon somebody will be trading me a Swinub and a Miltank maybe. Nothing real special, but to me it is lol.

It's Legit, and no I won't trade it.

In my Diamond game, I just figured out I trained for 2 1/2 weeks for the Gamestop tornament on Saturday, just to find out I can't compete.

Years
    Lemonade said:
    I've been training my team to level 50 before I enter victory road, and hope to face the Elite Four with my team at level 53+. Current team is: Sneasel, Sceptile, Swampert, Dialga, Steelix and Honchkrow. Think I can take the E4 with 'em? (Sneasel would be Weavile once I get Razor Claw)

Manaphy1128 said:
    NO!DON"T DO IT!I'M BEGGING YOU,DON'T DO IT!

They will get KILLED!Right off the bat.
    SO!DON'T DO IT!

Hmm... umm... hu--... wait for it... WHAT!

First try, beat Elite Four with that team all level 53 entering the Elite Four. OHKOd most of their Pokemon. And you told me not to and just use my Metagross... pfft. xD Aaron barely even touched my Pokemon, the rest were easy except Cynthia, had some troubles, but I still won.

I'm still laughing at how you thought I couldn't... sure I used some Revives and Potions, but that's what they're in the game for. I exited Elite Four with two level 55s, two level 54s, and two level 53s. Now it's onto completing the Sinnoh Dex (by that I mean catching them) and owning up Palmer in Battle Tower.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    GLOATER!MUWHAHAHA!I really respect modest people.I wouldn't go around and say stuff like,"i beat the Elite Four with one pokemon"oer crap.(I did do that,by the way.I hated doing it and will not be able to do it again)Go figure.Find your inner modest self.Gloaters get shot.

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    I just recently beat the tar out of Palmer. Ryperior fell pityfully to me Bronzong, and so did his other 2. I could have entered with Bronzong alone and sweeped the whole place.They were all weak against Ghost Ground and Steel type attacks.

Years
    Sweet Memhpis. I'm starting to EV train my Elekid. It's gonna take twice as long without PKRS... but, eh it's worth it.

Yes, I found Palmer quite easy with the right team. At first though, I had only two dragons... Dragonite, Garchomp and Rampardos. All got owned by his Milotic. Then I actually composed a good different-typed team and won easily. Congratulations! You probably had it a lot easier than me by sweeping them with your Bronzong.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Began my quest to hatch 100,000 Snrunt eggs, counter is in my signature. Two Modest Males so far, one of which has a 31 IV in HP. Aside from that, I've managed to weaken Mesprit to the red zone, but have yet to try and catch it due to laziness...

XD

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Finally decided my comp team that doesnt involve SkarmBliss (way too many counters out there) now just gotta train them up to have the right moves and right EVs

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I beat the Tycoon of the Tower once again and now I have 41 BPs. I tried to chain again, and I already had 22 going and then I picked a patch, which was good since it wasn't at the edge and I walked more than 4 patches and I got another Pokémon so bye streak... :( Anyone knows what's the problem?

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    D/P episode 1 - Roland Begins his Adventure.

So I began a new Journey in a new Game today, I got up and it was 2am in the morning, OH me oh my. Say a report of a Gyrados in the wild. So I thought I'd check it out with Lance my BFF.

Walked outside and it sure cold out, mom warned me about grass as she always does. She worries too much.

As I got to Lance's House he walked right into me, He is such a Clutziod!

He started yammering again and ran back inside. I chased after him as usual. He grabbed some gear and then headed to the lake.
    Again I ran after him, and since when does he gave a million anything?

Got to the Lake and Saw this Girl and Old dude standing there. Maybe there were making out or something?

Anyways they walked off in a Hurry and he left his case there. When Lance and I were about to grab it, Starly attacked us. The case opened and I closed my eyes and choose a pokeball.

As I threw it it open up to a Piplup, a boy one too. I told it to attack with Pound and it did, Wow it was like awesome for my first pokemon wild battle.

Lance got a Turtwig. He used a few tackles to take out his Starly. Anyways we headed out to the entrance of the lake and met up with the old guy and Girl again.

We got to keep or pokemon and hen headed home for a Quick nap. Mom woke me up again and I headed down for some eats, and to get directions to Rowans Lab. The guy who I thought was making out with that girl!

Anyways headed towards the Lab and fought off some wild pokemon. As i got to the lab, I saw the young girl, DAWN. She told me Rowan was waiting for me.

Yet again, Lance bumped into me and said the guy was a bit akward. He then ran off to catch pokemon. I went inside with Dawn.

He gave me a Pokedex and I got to name my Piplup, I named him Neptune. I checked my pokedex and he is a Mild type, Somewhat vain.

Dawn then showed me her Chimchar, and then the town. I walked back home and told Mom what I was going to do.

Lances Mom burst in, (doesn't anyone knock anymore?), She was looking for her son as usual. She gave me a Parcel to give to him. So I was off on my Journey to catch and record pokemon in the dex and to become a Pokemon Trainer.

Next episode - Lets battle!

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I was raping the Tower in Diamond and at the 6th or 7th (The streak before the 2nd Palmer) streak I got haxxed at the last match. Well, I just start up another streak, I need the BPs.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Rolands D/P Adventure - Epi 2. Lets battle!

So I was on my way to becoming a Pokemon Trainer. This is going to take some hard training. Now that is 9 am in the morning and I ate, I am off towards Sandgem, I ran into many Bidoofs, they look wierd, and I don't want to catch one. But I got its picture in the Dex as well as Starly.

I was on Route 202 today and there was some interesting Shix there. Its a cool pokemon and I may get one, but not just now. I've been training my Piplup in here for a while its on Lv 8 now.

Some trainers wanted to battle me this morning so I battled with them. They didn't have any starter pokemon, but some Bidoofs and Shinx. A couple of them looked like they weren't really training there pokemon. Pretty stupid to battle with a Lv 3 Bidoof if your asking me to Battle.

Piplup grew to Lv 10 after all the trainers on Route 202 were defeated. I like that its getting stronger. I haven't caught a good pokemon yet. Hmm. Maybe I should wait till a bit alter for a good pokemon to come along.

I made it to Jubilife City. Dawn yelled at me for not catching a Pokemon yet. But I wasn't paying attention to her due to the fact that I was Singing, "Happy Happy Joy Joy, a Happy Happy Joy Joy" in my head. I headed to the Poke School for Retards who don't know how to battle. Say Lance there and then began to Ponder if he knows how to battle Properly?

Anyways Gave him his Parcel, (thankfully thats off my hands), He opened it and it was 2 maps, (Thats all! It was such a big freakin' box... Okay I'm over it now). He Gave me a Map and I was like "Oh yeah, a map! Wheres my Money that you oh me!"

Anyways he ran off again. Stupid idiot needs a Leash on him or even a bell for that matter. After that i met a Guy outside who then Told me to find Clowns with Tickets, when I collected all three I'd be able to get a Pokewatch. The thing is I'm afraid of Clowns!

I went to the First one and he scared me so much that Neptune started to shoot Bubbles at him, he ran off and dropped a ticket. The second one just fell over drunk and I took the ticket out of his pocket. The last one kept going on and on about something, and then he gave me a ticket after I answered his Question right. I so hate clowns.

Went back to that guy and got a Pokewatch. (Wow Now i know the actual time!) Okay the watch it pretty sweet. So I was off to catch a pokemon, cause by now Lance already got his.

Went towards route 218 and got a rod. (Its old and crusty and it smells really bad).

Went to Route 204 and then saw a Budew, Battled it and caught it. Its a girl, and I named her Thorn. Its Docile, it Likes to Relax, and it eats anything.

Okay so now I have a Grass/Poison and a Water type. So I started to train my Budew and now its lv 10. I went to Route 203 and battled Lance, I took out his startly with my Neptune and then Pitted my Thorn against his Turtwig, Budew won the battle. He ran off crying towards the Pokemon center. Its fun to have a BFF rival.

Next Episode - Off to Oreburgh City!

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Hatched an Adamant Snorunt; keeping him, since I have a Physical moveset for Froslass designed and he will be useful for breeding the moveset into female Aamant Snorunt. Other than that, nothing much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back