• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
    I'm at 492/493 (thanks to events, owning all the GBA games, Pokemon Box, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and the Japanese Shaymin/Darkrai glitch) and have 3/5 trainer stars!

I'm now attempting to make a competitive team from my favorite pokemon (see sig) and tackling the Master Rank Super Contests with one pokemon, hopefully.

Then I'm off to the Battle Tower...blegh...100 wins for the trainer star 0.o

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    I have acievied a Full team of lv100's and I just had the most amazing Wifi Battle...

I was against Law07. I had 3 pokemon left and he had 6. I came back in the Long run and toook him out... Dang it was awesome... The battle ended 2 to 0.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Rolands D/P Adventure - Epi 3 Off to Oreburgh City!

So after a Long Juorney so far to two different Cities and some routes, plus meeting some interesting Trainers and beating my BFF Lance Im on route 203 now.

Time to train for the Gym. I beat all the trainers on Route 203, sure was easy, I saw dozens of Bidoof and Starly as well.

Then I went into a cave for the first time. Then this really creepy guy spotted me and took my hand and he put it into his Pocket... EWWWW... it was all cheesy ... He then said sorry and gave me an HM Rock Smash. He told me I couldn't use it out of battle.

Then I came across a Trainer who had a Shinx and then another with a Budew. When I exited the cave I saw a Geodude, with was a girl, So why souldn't it be called geodudet? Anyways. Exited the cave and I was in Oreburgh City.

This kid called me a Noob and showed me where the pokemon gym was. Lance was waiting outside. He told me I was slow... (Dude like you know training pokemon is hard work.) Anyways he had his badge already, and I had to find the gym leader...

Let me get one thing off my chest ... If your a Gym leader you should be at your gym, I shouldn't have to find you ... Gosh darn it ... Mother of Mercy ... Gosh darn it. Okay I'm better now.

So I went into the depths of the coal mind (You'd think there would be a canary pokemon for this place). So I found roark and he did he Rock Smash and then he was off on his Merry way like Little Miss Mary Sunshine.

So I went after him when Whoosh A Giant Onix was blocking the exit. It challanged me to fight and I used Budew/Thorn to soften it up and use its Stun Spore. Then I used 4 pokeballs and finally caught him. I named him Stone, he is bold Nature, Very Finicky and likes sour food. I then gave him rock Smash.

Battled the folks down here to raise my Onix/Stone. Then went to the gym. I defeated roarks lackies. Then it was the Gym Battle. My first.

He sent out his Geodude and I sent out Onix/Stone. After a few Rock Smashs I defeated Geodude.

Next was his Cranidos. I began to have Onix/Stone Screech to lower his Pokemons Defense. Then I let him have it with a rock smash and his pokemon was out before he knew what hit him.

Lastly was his Onix, I with drew mine and Piplup/Neptune took charge and defeated his onix in seconds. Then out of no where Piplup evolved into Prinplup.

I got my badge and quickly went to Heal my Pokemon. I ran out towards Jubilife city since the otehr route was blocked. My BFF Lance almost knocked me over. (Dumb idiot needs some glasses)

He said sorry and then was off towards the 2nd gym. Anyways as I was heading thru Rooute 203 I caught an male Abra, Naive nature,loves to eat, likes sweet food. I named him Chaotic.

I exited route 203 and now I'm in Jubilife and theres trouble some wierdo guys in costumes are with Roman and Dawn, Maybe there on a double date?

Wait A here a scream, Dawn was pushed time to take action. I let out my Budew to help her out and took care of teh creeps.

And thus I got a Poke dress thingy from a guy ... Contests... does it look like I want to do contests! And no my pokemon aren't wereing ribbons and other stuff.

Okay now I am resting up for later on.

Next Epi 4 - Flower Meadow Madness

Years
    :O:O:O

Lucky!

How did you catch it... I couldn't even catch a regular Beldum... They're so freakin' hard. Congratulations!

I'm off to Stark Mountain, and I finally found a Gligar. Going to add a Gliscor to my competitive team.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    With an incredible amount of patience, and a good eye to spot the patches through the sandstorm (my eyes really hurt now, probably should rest them)

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Epi 4 - Flower Meadow Madness

As I crawled out of the Mountain after using rock Smash on the Rocks with Stone. I came across several Trainers.

I've been training my Abra - Chaotic so It'll evolve. After defeating all 4 trainers my Abra is at Lv 15 and almsot ready.

As soon as I arrive in Floroma City it evolves into a Kadabra. And it begins to sense danger around the town.

I begin to see two Galatic dudes harrashing a guy. and it seems i can't help him yet, cause they are blocking the path.

So As a Head towards the Pretty Flower Shop I grab some berries and Enter. One of the woman gives me a Smack on the head for stealing her berries and then says sorry and gives me a Sprayduck.

I head next door and the little girl gives me a present. A Tm Pluck, sweet. I give it to Prinplup - Neptune. He seems overjoyed with stealing berrys too.

As I head over to the Windmills A Little girl is crying, I ask, "Little Boy in Drags why are you crying?"

She replys that her daddy is Kidnapped and she wants me too help. So I go over and beat the Galatic guy and as soon as the battle with his Glameow is over he runs inside and locks the door.

So I run back to the other two dwebs for a Key. As I get into the flowery meadow they are Harrasing the guy again. So what am I to do but teach them a Lesson.

I defeat them with my Kadabra - Chaotic. they run off and I get a Key and some Honey from the dude.

As I run towards the Wondmill I see the girl stuffing dirty into her pockets. Anyways....

I unlock the Windmill generator plant, and Kicked some Galatic Bootah! Finally one of the Upper Management battles me with her Zubat and a Purfugly... I defeat her with my Neptune and she runs off crying.

Well looks Like i saved the town from some evil people. Now for some R&R.

Current Pokemon -

Prinplup/Neptune - 20
    Onix/Stone - 19
    Kadabra/Chaotic - 19
    Budew/Thorn - 19

Next Up Epi 5 - Forest Doubles!

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Lol!

Epi 4 - Flower Meadow Madness

As I crawled out of the Mountain after using rock Smash on the Rocks with Stone. I came across several Trainers.

I've been training my Abra - Chaotic so It'll evolve. After defeating all 4 trainers my Abra is at Lv 15 and almsot ready.

As soon as I arrive in Floroma City it evolves into a Kadabra. And it begins to sense danger around the town.

I begin to see two Galatic dudes harrashing a guy. and it seems i can't help him yet, cause they are blocking the path.

So As a Head towards the Pretty Flower Shop I grab some berries and Enter. One of the woman gives me a Smack on the head for stealing her berries and then says sorry and gives me a Sprayduck.

I head next door and the little girl gives me a present. A Tm Pluck, sweet. I give it to Prinplup - Neptune. He seems overjoyed with stealing berrys too.

As I head over to the Windmills A Little girl is crying, I ask, "Little Boy in Drags why are you crying?"

She replys that her daddy is Kidnapped and she wants me too help. So I go over and beat the Galatic guy and as soon as the battle with his Glameow is over he runs inside and locks the door.

So I run back to the other two dwebs for a Key. As I get into the flowery meadow they are Harrasing the guy again. So what am I to do but teach them a Lesson.

I defeat them with my Kadabra - Chaotic. they run off and I get a Key and some Honey from the dude.

As I run towards the Wondmill I see the girl stuffing dirty into her pockets. Anyways....

I unlock the Windmill generator plant, and Kicked some Galatic Bootah! Finally one of the Upper Management battles me with her Zubat and a Purfugly... I defeat her with my Neptune and she runs off crying.

Well looks Like i saved the town from some evil people. Now for some R&R.

Current Pokemon -

Prinplup/Neptune - 20
    Onix/Stone - 19
    Kadabra/Chaotic - 19
    Budew/Thorn - 19

Next Up Epi 5 - Forest Doubles!

Lol! Dude, you do the same stuff I do! You make the game feel as real as possible, and it makes it more fun.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    July 17(Day)

Okay...Anyway,I never train all my pokemon myself.I only use my starter.After doing tjhat,its pretty much impossible to beat,even against disadvanteges.Alas,my Evee still has not evolved into and Umbreon.It even has the footprint riboon!And no Umbreon.Argghh!*bashes head into keyboard*

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    After hours of chaning and synchronizing I finally caught one of my most prized pokemon... an Adament Shiny Beldum!!!

I was lucky like that too, but I just went to the next patch I saw shake and a Shiny Beldum came up, and it was Adamant, I wasn't really prepared for it either. But I chucked a Master Ball at it. XD

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Episode 5 - Forest Doubles

So I woke up this Evening and ate some Steak andZFries from Nurse Joy... They tasted a bit off o.O

So with my Pokemon fed and my bag all packed, I was off towards Eterna City.

I began by slathering the Tree near the bridge with Honey. Maybe something good with be here later! But his boy sure does seem a bit Pesky too.

So I was on route 205 and I've been beating some good trainers, I was kind of Sad when my Neptune and Stone got Poisoned by a Budew. I had to race back to the center for a recharge.

Hmmm... A forest I'd better check this out. So I went onward and what a Surprise a Woman in destress! She wanted me to help her thru the forest, Her name was Cheryl.

As I went forward she followed me and Suddenly I was challanged by a Double battle, But Cheryle Suprised me and Thru out Her chansey to help out... And what help it Wasn't!

We finally beat them after 10 minutes... Arg what a waist her Chansey is!

Suddenly I saw a Murkrow and thought, sweet a Flying/Dark pokemon. So I caught her after 9 pokeballs... And I named her Luna, She is gentle and Often dozes off, likes Bitter foods.

So now time to train her. She did well in a few battles and I got her to Lv 16. As soon as I got to the Exit of the Forest, Cheryl Sad thanks a lot and then she left. THANK GOD she's gone she was talking about her Chansey like it was Fabulous!

Okay so I jetted to Eterna City and healed my Pokemon but before I did that I saw a tree and Put honey on it.

So my pokemon are healed and Happy and I got a Friendship checker from this crazy girl who was kind of drooling over me. She liked my Stone and kept trying to clean him up. He freaked and Broke down the pokemon door.

I chased him and Cynthia Stopped him. She told me to be more careful with him and she gave me HM cut. So I put him back in the pokeball and I was off to Route 211, to catch another pokemon.

I caught a Chinling and named her Bell, she is Mild and Likes to Relax, and likes some dry food.

Well I went back and got some R&R for the next day.

Next Epi 6 - Gym Puzzled!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    Well, I'll officially start this thread off, with the Recent happenings of Paranoia!, (Woot!)

Apr. 23 Monday

Started From Heart Throne
    Went through Iron Island, and got the egg
    Fought Canalave Gym, Baron, and won with my Empoleon and Ponyta!

Now I'm at Valor Lakes!

My team thus far:

Empoleon Lvl 42, Ponyta Lvl 33, Luxray Lvl 36, Egg Nearly hatched! and two HM slaves.

Remember people's check ma profile for my FC, and if you want to trade or battle, PM me.

Also as an offtopic rating, awesome banner Scizz, I love the Phoenix Wright games.
    hey i just started how do u post a trainer card?

Years
    Miraj entered the pokemon mantion
    Miraj talked to the old guy there
    The old guy talked to miraj.. after saying He's envious twice... he forgot something...!!
    he didnt save before he talked!!
    Phew! The old man saw an eevee
    Miraj just stepped into the grass... When...
    *Boom!*
    ~ Pokemon Encounter ~
    Wild Eevee appeared (stars fired everywhere!!)

[Notes From the Author]
    I was waiting for this to happen... I've been doing the pokemon mantion for days hoping i would just step into the grass, walk around a bit, and find a shiny exclusive! It happened this time... And it was an eevee! (i wish it was porygon or meowth...

Eevee was a damn Quiet nature...

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I started to breed Sneasel today with my Delibird to have it know Ice Punch, I so far have 3 Adamant Sneasels (2 Female 1 Male) with Ice Punch. I also got Pokerus today! =) I think Seadra got it from a wild Meditite.

Years
    today i got a new pokemon game pokemon pearl with a ds lite here is what i done:

i got turtwig and cought 2 bidoofs traded from my diamond game a lv1 mudkib and cynda both are male and so is turtwig

went for a lil walk to make them like me more and made there happnies to one full heart for cynda and mud and for turtwig it was 2 hearts already

pokemon lv's:
    trutwig:6
    mudkib:3
    cynda:1

bought a few potions for battle and battled my rivel for the first time near jublife loset ofcurse

trained my pokes to lv8 each and saved and gave me ds to my lil brother to play for a while after half an hour i well play agin

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Vaile:

Well I haven't posted here in a while but I borrowed an emerald from a friend so I wouldn't have to restart mine (it has loads of ace pokemon for breeding etc.) I played through the game and saved after beating the league and began SRing for a decent Latias. After four hours and seventeen minutes of attempting for a good Latias I finally got one with these IVs:
    HP/27
    Atk/5
    Def/22
    Sp.Atk/28
    Sp.Def/31
    Speed/31
    And as if that wasn't good enough it's a timid nature! I traded it over to my emerald and rare candied it to level 97 (I don't AR, I used the emerald cloning glitch to get 2000 rare candies.) I then named it Vaile and put it in the PC ready to pal park. I pal parked it and EV trained it very quickly. I now have a killer 350 speed Latias in my team! I am not an uber user if anyone thinks that and I don't agree with the Lati twins being uber due to being allowed at the battle tower. Also my team consists of 22 pokemon so she isn't used in all of my battles either.

Vs Aqua Elites:

Well last week my team (Vale Force) faced off against another team called the Aqua Elites. The rules were:
    5 Vale Forcers Vs 5 Aqua Elites
    Lv 50/100 single
    No legendaries/ubers
    No Baton Passing Evasion
    Anyways we won pretty easily, quick sweep for Vale Force.

Vs The Dark Army

Sunday night at 10pm GMT my team faced off against The Dark Army. This time it wasn't so good, the rules were the same as our last match. These were the results of the matches:
    AiR.B [VF] Vs BigTyme23 [TDA] - AiR.B won
    MrNintendo [VF] Vs Xerces [TDA] - Xerces won
    Tmw93 [VF] Vs Peyton145 [TDA] - Tmw93 won
    Redscorpion [VF] Vs Phantom [TDA] - Phantom won
    BlakDragon [VF] Vs Icarus [TDA[ - Icarus won
    Phantom's dirty tactics are what threw the match, he shouted in the chat room we were using that BlakDragon had Explosion on his Shiftry so of course Icarus switched to his Forretress.

MizuHazuPass

I recently bred a Butterfree which I named Hazukage. I've been using it with my Smeargle which is named Mizukage. Basically I set up an agility and two nasty plots with Mizu and BP to Hazu and quite literally beat the opponent with a Butterfree. I am very proud of using a Butterfree in my team and I also used it in my last team match against The Dark Army. I've also been using it at the tower in a team of:
    Mizukage/Smeargle
    Hazukage/Butterfree
    Zukuri/Garchomp
    So far my streak is 21, last night I owned Palmer with Hazukage lol.

Final Words:

Well that's about it really, the only other thing to comment on is getting my win/loss record up to 242/34.

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I chained Phanpy, got to 53 and no shinies came up... atleast from what I could tell, when I had gotten to forty, desperate, I reset the radar over 70 times, and no luck =( I'm obviously not allowed to have more than 7 shinies or something because I've been chaining a lot lately and they all break.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    My latest happenings are summarised in my signature, but I only have room for one dinky little line per game there. So...

Diamond

-I got my second badge! The battle wasn't too bad, as I came prepared with a team of Flying and Psychic and Fire-type Pokemon. The battle was almost a month ago, though, so I don't remember much of it...
    -Of course, after that I beat Team Galactic in Eterna City, then headed to Hearthome City. Along the way, I caught a Psyduck and a Bronzor.
    -In Hearthome, I received an egg, which hatched into Happiny of course. Then I spent time evolving her to Chansey and Blissey.
    -I made it to Solaceon Town and started collecting Unown. So far I have N, E, I, and F--that's the order I caught them in. That's FINE with me...
    -Occasionally I dropped by the house next to the Pokemon centre in Solaceon--about 80% of the time I already had the Pokemon they asked for. (Of course, I was out of luck when they asked for Monferno and Skuntank, because I'm not interested in Stunky and I picked Turtwig as a starter. Then they asked for Chansey AFTER my own Chansey evolved...)
    -Then I grew berries for a while... nothing special...
    -I also spent some of my Heart Scales at the Move Tutor in Solaceon Town. I taught my Vespiquen Confuse Ray and Fury Cutter, and my Pikachu Thundershock.
    -I bought a TM25 at the Department Store, and taught Thunder to my Blissey. Well, she needed a special attack that has an added effect...
    -I started exploring more, and now can pretty easily access Pastoria and Veilstone City. However, I'll get my Pokemon to level 25 before facing Wake.

My current Pokemon: (colour-coded by gender)

Marceau (Mime Jr, Docile, level 17)
    Florentine (Blissey, Lax, level 19)
    Marsha (Wooper, Brave, level 18)
    Raiha (Pikachu, Docile, level 18)
    Seirei (Gastly, Lonely, level 20)
    Cupid (Clefairy, Docile, level 20)
    Tsunoko (Heracross, Brave, level 20)
    Ayumi (Beautifly, Relaxed, level 21)
    Kazza (Kadabra, Quiet, level 21)
    Ballimp (Drifloon, Hasty, level 22)
    Seamouse (Marill, Docile, level 25)
    Beatrice (Bibarel, Naive, level 21)
    Pangaia (Grotle, Modest, level 20)
    Shigatsu (Cherubi, Gentle, level 21)
    Katydid (Kricketune, Quiet, level 21)
    Nimble (Aipom, Jolly, level 20)
    Frau Nacht (Noctowl, Sassy, level 21)
    Charap (Chatot, Lonely, level 21)
    Mahatma (Meditite, Bashful, level 20)
    Cinderella (Ponyta, Naughty, level 22)
    Belle (Chimecho, Rash, level 22)
    Elizabeth (Vespiquen, Hardy, level 21)
    Ruby (Psyduck, Rash, level 20)
    Pesto (Dustox, Quirky, level 20)
    Poppy (Buizel, Sassy, level 20)
    Peter (Lopunny, Careful, level 20)
    Thatcher (Mothim, Lonely, level 22)
    Pinkle (Shellos, Lonely, level 21)
    Silverling (Staravia, Gentle, level 20)
    Persephone (Murkrow, Lonely, level 21)
    Sparklet (Luxio, Docile, level 20)
    Thorndike (Roselia, Hardy, level 21)
    Theodore (Pachirisu, Mild, level 24)
    Simuri (Bronzor, Sassy, level 23)

^^In no particular order--just the order they happened to be in in my PC.

Pearl

-I levelled up my Happiny till she evolved into Chansey.
    -I received an Exp. Share from the lottery. Thank you Kazza! (that's the Abra I got from an in-game trade)
    -I took my Drifloon to Amity Square several times. The only thing she picked up were a bunch of Black Beards and Fluff...
    -I wasn't as successful at bringing the right Pokemon to the news station in Solaceon Town as in Diamond, because I didn't have as many Pokemon. One time, I had to go all the way to Eterna Forest to catch a Buneary, and then I had to breed my Vespiquen with my Kricketune in order to get a baby Combee to show them. But oh well, now I have a worker bee :) (And I nicknamed him Drone.)
    -I went to Pastoria and Veilstone City.
    -I received a Lum Berry from the Berry Master! Yay!
    -I started collecting Unown--so far I have Q, A, L, and V. I also put together a team of Pokemon designed to determine which type an Unown's Hidden Power was. The team is Bronzor, Drifloon, Bibarel, Roselia, Luxio, and someone who can cause a status problem. Then, when I catch them, I name them after their letter and their Hidden Power type. For example, my Q Unown is Queen Bee (HP Bug), and my V Unown is Vision (HP Psychic).
    -I went to the Valor Lakefront and battled some trainers there.
    -Now, my best Pokemon are all level 26, except my Drifloon is level 27. (So in one level, she'll evolve!) My best Pokemon team is in my signature, which I need to update because my Combee became a Vespiquen a long time ago...

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Journal

July 19, 2007

Graveler earned me 3 Timer Balls from the News Press, so I added it to the party. I'm still training in the same area. Pichu evolved into Pikachu! It's amazing what a Luxury Ball and the Soothe Bell will do.

73. Pikachu

July 21, 2007

After watching some fireworks from the festival here in town, I saw midnight was quickly approaching, and I hadn't made my daily stop at the News Press! This time they wanted a Golbat, so I brought mine to them, and I got 3 Timer Balls. I've trained with Golbat a lot already, so I sent it back to storage.

June 22, 2007

Hm. Getting tired of training in the same area. I think I'm going to transfer my pokemon over to my Diamond game to help with the training process.

June 24, 2007

I adjusted my team: Pikachu, Gastly, Graveler, Machop, Cherubi

So I returned to Eterna City to some training with my pokemon. I ran into Mira again, who said she was going back to the Wayward Cave in search of a rare pokemon called Gible. I never heard of it, but decided to tag along. Her Kadabra and my Pikachu tore through most of the trainers we met in the cave, especially once Pikachu learned Thunderbolt. Kadabra's Shockwave and Confusion worked great on the wild pokemon there too. But we found no Gible. We did come across a pair of trainers who used Onix and Geodude to battle. Not good matchups for Pikachu, so I sent out Gastly. Night Shade attack worked well as it got past the rock-pokemon's defenses. After the battle, Gastly evolved into Haunter!

74. Haunter

I said my good-byes to Mira, then proceeded back through Mt Coronet and to Hearthome City. After resting up a bit at the Pokemon Center, I headed back out to Route 208 to train. All 5 of my pokemon worked hard all day. By the evening, they all became much stronger. And during a 2-on-2 single battle with a hiker on the bridge, my Machop evolved into Machoke, and my Cherubi evolved too! But it looked like a closed bud. The pokedex says it's a Cherrim, and it needs strong sunlight to open up and show its true form. Good thing it knows Sunny Day!

75. Machoke

76. Cherrim

So, after 3 months of training, I've completed half of the Sinnoh pokedex. But, I've only obtained 3 gym badges, so there's still a lot to do. I'll probably take another team out tomorrow for some training, although I might want to return to Poketopia for another challenge.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Well...25 more eggs, no more Modest or Timid ones. I refreshed my breeding pair to a Modest male with a 31 IV in HP and a generally high-IVed female. Hopefully I'll have better luck with this pair and be able to get a Modest / Timid female. Then the Everstone-ing begins and I can hunt for high IVs and stuff.

|D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back