• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Tykii dove into the lake and followed the others, Quickfin swimming alongside her. They both emerged from the hole and, while Aura kept the trainer busy, Tykii crept over to the Azelf, who was peacefully meditating amidst the violent outbreak. She bowed respectevily. "Azelf, the great psycic, will you aid our humble team in our quest? We seek your amazing abilities to defeat Galactic, and free your comrades, Mespirit and Uxie, along with the other pokemon. With your help, we could end this war. Will you lend us your sevices?" Tykii asked, using her psycic vibration messages and bowing once more. Perferably, since the team had already fought a great deal, she could flatter the legendary into coming along, rather than battling it. She knew Uxie and Mespirit wouldn't come so easily, but since everyone was beat, it was worth a try.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    "I can handle this," said Matt. He floated forward. "Ground types can't get hit by Electric attacks."

"Dude, you haven't seen this Pikachu," Aura said. "It KO-ed a Rhydon once with Thunderbolt!"

"That's impossible," Matt said.

"It shoudln't be possible," Aura said. "But it is! That friggin' little... Hax Beast.. is unstoppable! We should give up."

"Who said anything about giving up?" said a voice. It was Azelf, who floated up into the air. "I can handle this. Ash, you have no need to capture me. I can protect myself from Team Galactic. The same goes for you Pokemon."

"We weren't trying to capture you to protect you," Aura said. "We were trying to seek your knowledge to stop Team Galactic and learn about the Legendaries and Arceus."

"Oh.." Azelf said. "Well, then, Ash.. GO AWAY!" he suddenly shouted, using Psychic on both Ash and Pikachu, shooting them out into the lake.

"OK, then," Azelf said calmly. "I will tell you the story of the Legendaries."

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Vulcan had been watching all of the rucus from afar with Psy.He was so tired he could barley speak.Vulcan wanted to listen very closley to Azelf.He wanted to know everything about the legendaries.
    "Azelf,excuse me for asking but do you know aht is going to hapen if we cant stop galactic?"Psy asked opening his mout for the first time.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    As her comrades gathered around Azelf, Tykii found a small crater filled with stagnant water on the cave floor and hoped in. She had done quite a bit of flying that day, and as the wind dried her moist skin, she needed to spend time in the water. She focused her antane on the conversation between the legendary and her friends, able to hear every word. She relaxed into the bottom of the creater and, without much warning, fell into a breif, weak nap. Her mind was on the high seas, back in the day when she traveled through so many rivers and ponds, oceans and creeks, battling every creature who dared to appose her and her traveling, nomad ways. She remembered the many trecherous battles, all won easily with her kunai.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Azelf started to speak to the group about the story of the legendary pokemon.

"As we're talking about the first few creatures in the universe, I'm guessing I should start with the origin of the universe... It all existed as a realm of darkness, known as the realm of chaos to some. All of existence started from Arceus, who created the cosmos in an instant. Originally, there was him, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, who ruled over the realm of chaos as Arceus turned his grand idea of planets and universes into reality. Several other legendary creatures were created, in order to flourish one of the worlds created, which was chosen to be this very one; Earth. It took a day or two, but finally, life on Earth was created. Me and my two brothers, Uxie and Mespirit, were created to create humanity and teach them emotion, knowledge, and willpower, along to restrain legendary Pokemon who went mad with power. Each legendary was to have it's own domain, where it ruled over all that entered," the Azelf told the group of Pokemon, before continuing telepathically.

"At first, life seemed perfect, until Palkia and Dialga clashed, destroying the very universe they helped to create. Many lives were unfortunately lost forever, Pokemon and humans alike. We were sent to restrain their power, long enough for Arceus to seal them away to one of the four sections of the realm of chaos before a final blow, strong enough to destroy everything was dealt to each other. We were sent to rebuild the lost life, as nearly everything was destroyed. Pokemon started to distrust one another, taking this in as another lesson: one about distrust and betrayal. This caused a war filled with hate and fear, which formed Darkrai, who attacked people in their dreams, sometimes able to even control their actions. Cresselia, who was the opposite of Darkrai, releasing it's grip on humans and pokemon, and was in this part of the world every full moon. Since Dialga and Palkia recently were released by Team Galactic, the Sinnoh government fears another mass-scale war, having discovered a tablet explaining all of this." The Azelf was finished taking a breath, before continuing to speak.

"This is why most of the trainers are catching all of us. To protect us even though they use us as battling companions, or they send us to the government to be used for other purposes, or to even be killed, since they're ordered by the government. They fear chaos, and this is what's fueling Darkrai, Giratina, and the various gangs scattered around the world. Team Galactic's means of achieving their goal is to gain enough power from the legendaries and their allies in order to rebuild the world in their image. I've helped sealed of Dialga and Palkia once again, so now they're going to target another set of legendaries for their powers. If they're desperate enough, they're already traveling across the world for a way to capture our god, Arceus," the Azelf said.

The creature then turned to Vulcan, and answered his question specifically. "If Team Galactic somehow finds a way to complete their goal like they almost did before, they'll rebuild the realm of chaos, forcing all of the legendary pokemon to follow their commands. Very few humans and pokemon will be left if the realm gets destroyed, so they'll force us to create creatures that'll only listen to them most likely. I know that their leader is a psychotic maniac devoid of emotion, who wants to become a diety anyway possible. Team Galactic MUST be stopped if you want to live another day on a free world."

The Luxray then spoke, "Then do you know what legendary pokemon they're targetting and why?"

"This gang is still trying to recreate the world, so they'll look for ANY legendary pokemon with mind-bending or planet-shifting powers. Specifically Darkrai, Shaymin, Cresselia, Regigigas, Kyogre, Groudon, Heatran, Arceus, my two brothers, and me. I can defend myself, however I'm not sure about the others. Shaymin specifically controls nature, Cresselia is the opposite of Darkrai, so if Cresselia is controlled, there's no counter to Darkrai's rage. Regigigas can literally tow continents together with little difficulty, Kyogre and Groudon rule over water and land respectively, Heatran can manipulate the lava flow of volcanos, while Arceus is a god himself. He can control everything that exists and doesn't exist. Uxie, Mespirit, and myself inputted three different aspects of life into human minds, and can remove them from humans or pokemon at will," Azelf answered, while Ash's location was unknown, possibly looking for another rare pokemon around the lakefront.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    "Shaymin, you said? Her and I... We have a history, I guess you could say. She went into hiding after rumours about her existance sprouted. Obviously, the legendaries, in the beginning, were meant to be kept secret. I came across her; oddly enough, she was dwelling on an undersea cave. She dug into the shale and made a lair where she could hide without the hinderence of the waters. She hated it, obviously. There wasn't any light, which bothered her quite a bit...When I found her, we talked. A lot. She'd been 'imprisioned' in the cave for so long; no outside contact. She had survived on the animals that, unsuspectingly, blindly, walked into her dwelling. I had seen Shaymin before then, fleetingly in the wild, and she looked so bright and healthy then. Down in the cave, she was awful. I suppose, now, she's moved on to the Floaroma Town Meadows....I wonder, though...I hope Team Galactic hasn't gotten her. I stayed with her for a long time, providing the hope of light, interaction and some decent nourishment for her," Tykii said, entangled in a web of worry and nostalgia.

Shaymin was the pokemon she knew most about. Tykii knew much about her role in creation, powers and abilities, past; everything. She knew Shaymin on a much more personal level than the others. The mantyke knew that, if Shaymin was still alive and well, that she could be an invalueable tool in their quest.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Shade stepped up. He had listened very intently to the stories. Now he was going to tell his own.

"One day, five years ago, A collceter had actually done it. Managed to capture me. At first I didn't like it one bit, but soon I got used to it. He took me with him on a Luxury cruise. It was one Hell of a time. Until the fog. I couldn't see an inch in front of my own nose. Then the ship hit the rocks. It tore an incredible hole in the side. The ship was sinking fast and the lifeboats had all been torn up by the rocks. I managed to grab a piece of the wooden Deck and hung on. I floated for three days. Then all of a sudden I thought I had hit land. I was on top of something. Something solid. I managed to open my eyes to see a fourteen foot long blue thing underneath me. It took nearly half an hour before my brain was functioning well enough to realize what it was. Kyogre. He carried me to shore, Here in Sinnoh. Ever since I've been thankful He was there. But I never saw him again." Shade finished. He had told his story and he sat waiting for something else to come up.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Psy finally decided to open his mouth.
    "I...I have interacted with legenday pokemon as well."He said nervously.Everyone turned their eyes to him."I know that this pokemon has nothing to do with Sinnoh,but i think he can help us with our journeys."he explained."When i lived in Johto,my family and I were being chased by team rocket.They had killed my brother early in the chase,but about two miles into the chase there was a roar that shook the earth.Ho-Oh,had seen the chase and decided to help us.And with one breath of fire he blasted a trail of wasteland into the lush forest.He killed the team rocket grunts,and offered to bring us to saftey.He flew us to Sinnoh,but on the way we became great friends.If you,Azelf,think he will be useful on our quest i can contact him anytime we need.Just say the word and Ho-Oh will be here.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: I'll take that as a yes

AJ had made it to Lake Valor about an hour ago, he had been sitting on the shore after beating the living crap out of the Team galatic members up front, he really injured them, AJ knew that he had shattered one of their arms with a simple manuever. AJ looked towards the river, there was a cave in the middle, AJ took out a pokeball and called out, " Manaphy! Prince of the sea, Come out!" AJ released the blue water pokemon.

It chirped happily looking at AJ, " Hey Manaphy, can you help me get across the river?" AJ asked his freind. Manaphy nodded with a smile and started to split the water, AJ looked at Manaphy " Thanks buddy." AJ started to walk through with Manaphy by his side, AJ started to scale the wall while Manaphy rested on his head.

AJ started to walk into the cave, A pokemon will only come willingly with a human if they sense a humans kindness or troubled feelings, Thats how I got; Manaphy, Riolu, Shaymin, Rotom, and Drifloon AJ thought to himself as he reached the caves interior.

" Those Pokemon, I could swear I saw them at the mansion!" AJ said looking at them and then noticing Azelf. " Azelf? Hello, Have you summoned me here with the flute tatoo bearing the word Valor?"

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Aura gasped. It was that boy! The one they had seen, and Aura almost ran into at the Old Chateau! "What do you want?" Aura asked, menacingly.

Then he looked down, and almost had a heart attack. Manaphy, the prince of the sea, and Shaymin, the princess of the forest were standing beside him. "What have you done with Manaphy and Shaymin? Did you kidnap them?" he asked, not waiting for an answer. "Aura Sphere!" he shouted running towards the boy and shooting aura spheres at him.

But, just then, Manaphy jumped in front of him, taking the hit. It then used Tail Glow, and then Bubblebeam. "Hah," Aura said. "I can handle a Bubblebeam." But the bubbles shot into his chest, slamming him into the wall.

"He's a Legendary Pokemon, you idiot!" Matt shouted. "Why attack him?!"

"ENOUGH!!" shouted Azelf, and came forward. "Yes," he said to the boy. "I was the one who summoned you here."

"But why would you do that?" Gust asked.

"He is not an evil human," Azelf said calmly. "He is AJ, and he wants to help us on our quest."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    "Shaymin..." Tykii said, gazing at the princess. It had been a long time since they'd seen or heard of each other. The nature godess nodded her small head, and approached the mantyke, smiling. She focused her beady, kind eyes and looked deep into Tykii's soul, as if to read her thoughts.

"AJ isn't here to harm you. I have willingly come with him. I believe that his ambitions are the same as your's, Tykii. Trust my judgement; I can sense your worry," the hedgehog said, laying a white, stubby paw upon Tykii's back. The mantyke looked down, slightly ashamed. How dare I doubt Shaymin... She created nature. What have I done? Absolutely nothing. I have no right to doubt any legendary, especially Shaymin, whom I know so very well.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    "I called AJ here, because we needed someone human on our side," Azelf said. "Someone who can tell the Team Galactic to stop the violence towards Pokemon. I sent Manaphy and Shaymin to come get him."

"But I can communicate with humans too," Aura said. "And I'm more powerful. No offense," he said to AJ, "but I'm a Pokemon. And Pokemon can easily kill humans."

"We're not trying to kill all humans," Azelf said. "We're trying to male peace."

"Azelf," Manaphy said, raising an arm. "Sometimes the only way to make peace is through war."

"I know that, but the whole point of this is to avoid war," Azelf said. "Manaphy, you and Shaymin are to stay with AJ," he ordered. "You are also to make sure he stays with these Pokemon."

"Yes, sir," Shaymin and Manaphy said in unison. "Let's go," said Manaphy.

"Wait," Aura said. "What do you know... of this?" He held up a book Matt was holding for him. It was the book, Legends of Sinnoh.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Tykii watched the legendaries go, and was felt extremely tense. Despite Shaymin's judgement, and her faith in the legendary's choice, she didn't trust humans. For her, that was an instinct. She may have been born during the times of companionship between the humans and pokemon, but nevertheless, she believed that every human was under the Sinnoh Government's command, and believed what they did. A superior empire to which every human falls to...That, to me, is what the Sinnon Government is.

She scowled as the human took her friend, Shaymin, away. Tykii knew that he meant well, but years of resentment and distrust did not fade in an instant. Set in a bit of a bad temper, she fluttered over to Vulcan and Matt, who were apparently discussing the book of legendaries.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    "I have seen this book before," Azelf said. "It is very old. Almost as old as me and my brothers. Where did you find it?"

"In the Old Chateau," Aura said. "That weird old ghost lady gave it to us."

"Ah, Old Melinda Hart," Azelf said. "About 150 years ago, she was one of the rebels against the Sinnoh Government, when they were just a baby empire taking its first steps. We met in the middle of the chaos. Melinda and her group stopped them from taking me, Uxie, and Mesprit. Back then, we were drained of energy after fighting, and were almost kidnapped by the Government.

"She helped you?" Azelf said, snapping out of his own moment of nostalgia.

"Yes," Aura said. "Before we went around, recruiting members of our own rebel group."

"Take it to my brothers, Uxie and Mesprit. They will tell you more information," Azelf said. "This book will help you countless times on your journey. I should know. I helped write it. Now, I have to go."

"Go where?" Aura said.

"Somewhere the Government won't find me," Azelf said, and winked. Before Aura could ask anything else, Azelf used Teleport and disappeared.

Aura turned back to the others. "OK, everyone. Our next destination is Lake Acuity. The home of Uxie."

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    The gang of freedom fighting pokemon left the cave that formaly held Azelf.The day had turned to night so the Honchkrow were waiting outside ready to fly them to their next destionation.They all got on the dark pokemons backs and asked them to fly to Lake Aucity.The pokemon flew threw the night but they only reached just outside Celestic Town before the sun started to come up.The pokemon got off and decided to rest for a few hours.They were awoken by the tremors of an earthquake.
    "What the heck was that?"Vulcan asked fraticly as the others woke up suddenly.
    "We're close to Celestic Town are we not?"Psy asked inteligently.
    One of the gang answered "Yeah,why do you ask?"
    "Team galactic must be at the Celestic Town ruins!"Psy said."Everyone we must go before Team Galactic destroys those sacred ruins!"Psy yelled.The group ran as fast as they could to Celestic Town.There was a group of four grunts at the towns edge.When the grunts saw the group of pokemon racing toward them they sent out their pokemon.They sent out several pokemon to try and stop the group of pokemon.

Last edited:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    "Hmm, looks like a fight," Aura said, smiling. "Sounds like fun."

"Hey, it's some Pokemon!" said a Grunt. "They're pretty rare too! Let's capture them, and give them to the boss!"

"Yeah, good idea!" the other Grunt said. "Go, Toxicroak and Golbat!"

"Go, Drapion and Skuntank!" said the other.

"Kinda crazy about Poison Pokemon, aren't we?" said Aura sarcastically.

"That one can talk!" said the first Grunt.

"No, of course not," Aura said. "It's all a delusion of grandeur." He laughed. "Dark Pulse!" he said, shooting Golbat out of the sky. "Hmm, all that fighting must've leveled me up. I like this. Bone Rush!" He ran up and smacked Skuntank several times.

"That thing is way strong!" said the second Grunt. "That would be an excellent gift to the Boss, so we can get promotions!" They started dancing to that.

"Hey, you idiots," Aura said.

"Huh?" The Grunts stopped dancing. Aura was standing on top of an unconscious Toxicroak. The Poison Pokemon were all knocked out. "Oh, great. Now how are we gonna capture that thing?"

"Here's a hint. You aren't," Aura said, charging up his aura spheres.

"Yeah, um.. I think this would be a good time to.. RUN!!" the Grunts ran away, tripping over each other. They got up quickly and ran again.

"That was easy," Aura said, turning back to his friends.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Shino had been fallowing the group until they met up with Team Galactic grunts. Then Shino noticed Aura defeat their pokemon. "Man, why does he always get to fight." Shino thought to himself quietly. "So are we going to save these other pokemon or what?" Shino asked while walking ahead of the group. "Wait, I sense someone...or something..." Shino stopped to sense his surroundings. "EVERYONE JUMP TO YOUR RIGHT!" Shino yelled before a solar beam shot at the group. "I thought I smelt a sweet sent. They have a roserade! And by the looks of that attack,this might be difficult." Shino said as he lowered into a battle stance. "I guess i'll finally get my chance to shine." He conculded.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Aura laughed. "I can handle this," he said.

"I think Shino wants to battle," Matt said. "This should be interesting."

"Very," the Roserade said. "I am a deadly Roserade, skilled in martial arts. You will never defeat me. Petal Dance!" The Roserade shot hundreds of tiny sharp petals at Shino.

"Hah," Aura laughed. "Shino is way faster than those leaves. He should finish this quickly."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Petal dance eh, and they all came from one side. Too easy" Shino said as he slightly tilted to the side. Shino dashed forward to use quick attack. Shino noticed that the Roserade smiled which sparked a memory. "Wait, don't roserad make you poisoned if touched." Shino stopped immediately. "I see your not stupid." The Roserade said. "If you kept that up, you'd be poisoned." "What can I do, all my attacks would touch her except for thunder but that wouldn't do much..." Shino began to think. "Still have confidence in your friend?"

The roserade then pulled out a whip with thorns. "Oh, maby I could use that. Now I know what to do.Come on, you afraid of me roserade?" Shino taunted. "Why you insolent little-" The roserade scowled as she pulled the wipe back and sung it at Shino. Shino jumped up to dodge it, leaving him wide open. "I know this'll hurt but-" "Fool!" The roserade said before pulling the wipe and swinging it around Shino, poisoning him. "Perfect." Shino thought.

As he landed on the ground, he immediately sped around the roserade, tieing her in her own whip, poisoning her. "No!" She yelled. As the two Stood, tangled, Shino attacked with thunder, using the whip as an electric line. This caused the roserade to faint. Shino fell to the floor due to the poison. As his team members ran to him, Shino spoke. "Heh heh, how was that guys?"

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Shino that was amaizing!"Vulcan said congradulating the poisoned Picachu."But next time,let me fight."he said jokingly.
    "Shino,you are so fast,"Psy said,"i wish i was as fast as you.""But now we must go to the ruins!"Psy exclaimed.The group ran through the deserted town.
    "Why is this place empty?!"Vulcan said woried."There are the ruins,lets go in and stop team Galactic!"Vulcan yelled with determination in his voice.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back